Struggling to figure out what’s going on

allan442

Lately at night, as soon as I get in bed, I have to get up every five minutes to urinate. It’s accompanied with faster breathing and near impossibility to fall asleep. I searched this forum and I saw someone mention this is caused by acidity so I tried baking soda before bed and it has been working consistently since starting. I can’t sleep without it. I have no clue what could cause this.. other than this I can’t point out any other major issues.

Also thiamine makes this issue much worse

SamYo123

Lately at night, as soon as I get in bed, I have to get up every five minutes to urinate. It’s accompanied with faster breathing and near impossibility to fall asleep. I searched this forum and I saw someone mention this is caused by acidity so I tried baking soda before bed and it has been working consistently since starting. I can’t sleep without it. I have no clue what could cause this.. other than this I can’t point out any other major issues.

Also thiamine makes this issue much worse
Does it happen with a/the light on

OP
A

allan442

Maybe it's adrenaline, and it's the salt in the baking soda which is helping.
I’ll say that I’m pretty relaxed when I get in bed and I don’t think I’m having other adrenaline symptoms. Food doesn’t help either. But yeah maybe it’s the sodiun

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals