Strong Soda Cravings

Green Dot

As of lately, the only food I’ve been craving is Coca Cola and gelatin.

What does this mean, and how do I respond to it?

I consume a decent amount of sugar from fruits and milk and a daily coke, but seems like I’m craving even more, specifically from soda.

Maybe the caffeine, or the CO2 from the carbonation. Or perhaps there are specific antioxidants in the cola and coca ingredients that your body wants? Since it's a generally safe drink, I suggest you indulge it until the cravings dissipate.

Beastmode

I had something similar for a few months and it came down to more salt. I asked Peat about it and the first thing he asked if I'm having enough salt.

invictus

I liberally use salt and even put some in the palm of my hand to lick off first thing in the morning. I also crave cola. Trying not to drink it because of caffeine, specifically because it impacts my sleep. Using frozen OJ to which I add a teaspoon of sugar per cup. Taking thiamine(200 mg), weekly B12 injection(1000 mcg), taurine(3 gm),D, K2Mk4, calcium carbonate powder, magnesium carbonate powder

Inaut

I’ve noticed a craving for coke recently as well. I suspect it’s a craving for co2. Example, if I drink some kombucha or carbonated water instead of coke, I’m quite content.