• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Strong Soda Cravings

Green Dot

As of lately, the only food I’ve been craving is Coca Cola and gelatin.

What does this mean, and how do I respond to it?

I consume a decent amount of sugar from fruits and milk and a daily coke, but seems like I’m craving even more, specifically from soda.

Maybe the caffeine, or the CO2 from the carbonation. Or perhaps there are specific antioxidants in the cola and coca ingredients that your body wants? Since it's a generally safe drink, I suggest you indulge it until the cravings dissipate.

Beastmode

I had something similar for a few months and it came down to more salt. I asked Peat about it and the first thing he asked if I'm having enough salt.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Apollo Senegalese diet: all men are very tall and strong Diet, Recipes 15
F Strong words "Polish MPs Protest at Australian Embassy" Ask For Help or Advice 3
PointOutside Finally caught the vid, no sense of smell/taste and have strong fatigue ever since Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 42
RenaissanceMan Shilajit increases dopamine without the strong serotonergic effects of Ashwagandha Supplements 7
Ideal man How strong is the penis? Male Issues 19
jpgio Very strong pungent body odor after taking b complex (health natura) Supplements 4
F Any idea for an natural bodywash and natural STRONG deodorant? Ask For Help or Advice 69
Michael Mohn Bifonazole, otc anti fungal, strong aromatase inhibitor, anti histamine, anti inflammatory Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
ursidae Strong Heart palpitations on Tiromel Thyroid and Hormones 26
D Strong response from Armour and Tyromax Natural Dessicated Thyroid 29
V Strong improvement in chronic fatigue after eggshell calcium Calcium 15
GorillaHead ENOS And Strong Skin Blood Flow Skin 7
Y Strong.Sistas - Dr Ray Peat Q&A | PUFAS, Fructose, Weight Loss, PCOS, Hormones, Cholesterol, & More Interviews 42
GutFeeling Benzodiazepines May Be Strong Serotonin Antagonists. Are They Really That Dangerous? Scientific Studies 60
BearWithMe Strong Endotoxin Symptoms Despite Eating Clean And Peaty Ask For Help or Advice 77
GutFeeling Glucose Causes A Very Strong Blunting If Cortisol Response To Weightlifting, Ameliorate Growth Scientific Studies 4
Kingpinguin Ginger/6-shogoal Strong Anti-serotonin Effect, Pro-dopamine And Test Booster Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 45
haidut Elevated ESR And HCG Levels Are Strong Predictors Of Impending Cancer Diagnosis Scientific Studies 8
Viiiiyu FASTing——some Strong Points(I Think) Diet 10
J Recurring Strong Thirst Ask For Help or Advice 18
Lokzo Hydrogen Water - Insanely Strong Reaction Experiments 70
D Are Dishwashers Strong Enough To Remove Fat From Dishes? Miscellaneous 6
S Does Benadryl Have A Strong Antichlorogenic Effect? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Cdmiller2939 Hormonal Profile Causes A Man To Be Very Fat Yet Very Muscular And Strong? Body Care 37
T Strong Lithium Deficit Despite Suplementation Blood Work, Labs 24
N UK Strong Alcohol For Dilution Of Tyronene Ask For Help or Advice 24
charlie A Statistically Strong Relationship Has Been Found Between The MMR Vaccine & Autism Vaccines 2
A Strong(er) Coffee Coffee 2
jamies33 At What Point Does Maintain Strong Boundaries Become Being Too Sensitive; Estrogen Miscellaneous 12
T Inhalation Of Very Strong Chemical Glue, Brain Cell Damage? Ask For Help or Advice 11
M Methylene Blue Have Strong Anti Inflammatory Properties , So It Can Stop Muscle Growth ? Metabolism 8
ddjd Cacao Butter: Strong Anti-cortisol, Anti-anxiety Effects Ask For Help or Advice 163
R Social Ostracism Causes Damage To Physical And Mental Health; As Strong Or More Than Bullying Articles & Scientific Studies 24
T L-Carnosine, A Strong-worded Caution From An Expert. Wow! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
Sam Suska Strong Androgenic Results IdeaLabs 38
cyclops How Can I Become More Mentally Strong? Mental Issues 71
haidut PUFA And MUFA Are Strong Inhibitors Of 5-AR, Saturated Fatty Acids Are Not Scientific Studies 54
Tourist Iso Strong Progesterone Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
haidut Strong Androgens (DHT) As Treatment For CVD, Obesity And Metabolic Syndrome Scientific Studies 8
DaveFoster Ancient Native Americans Drank Strong Coffee Scientific Studies 2
P PUFA Deficiency Makes The G.I Tract Strong Against Insults; Normo-PUFA Contributes To G.I Injury Scientific Studies 3
S Strong, Independent Ribosomal Protein Scientific Studies 4
charlie Strong Statin-diabetes Link Seen In Large Study Articles 1
haidut Tetracycline Antibiotics Are Strong Iron Chelators Cancer 6
haidut Why Ray Peat May Be Advising Against (strong) Spices Scientific Studies 35
haidut Caffeine Is A Strong Antiviral Agent Scientific Studies 13
haidut Caffeine Is A Strong Antibacterial Agent Scientific Studies 4
MyUsernameHere Strong heartbeat Ask For Help or Advice 10
yerrag Drinking Soda When Sick is An Excellent Way to Recover - It Now Makes So Much Sense How My Mom Cared For Me For Fever and Flu Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 18
M Should milk, baking soda, and any slow digesting foods/drinks be eaten alone, away from starches and fibers? Ask For Help or Advice 0