Strong response from Armour and Tyromax

OP
D

Dlt

Look at it my posts about Histamine and you will understand the link. Itching, anxiety, shaking, gut issues a host of things. Muscle weakness. Red eyes and be more
As I am reading through your posts I am now wondering if my reaction to Tirosint and Tyromax is a mainly a histamine issue. I have never had this bad of flushing, head pressure, higher heart rate, itchy eyes, etc than I have since starting Tirosint and that one dose of tyromax. I want to thank you for your reply as it may have saved me a lot of suffering. I’m going to ask my functional dr to try levoxyl.

Have you read any articles on histamine on forefront health?

Elize

I have read the Forefront info but my experience is different. I receive all Toms information via his newsletter. Sadly I react to all his products. The ADK as explained.

Ogilvie

Do the people here who take Forefront ADK use it externally? Been looking all over for advice on this, including their website. I've read in the past that RP advises putting A on the legs. Thank you.

Elize

Do the people here who take Forefront ADK use it externally? Been looking all over for advice on this, including their website. I've read in the past that RP advises putting A on the legs. Thank you.
I use it 3 times a week 7 drops once a day more than that lowers my cortisol levels and then I have body aches. Rub it topically on my stomach, wrists, legs etc. They say that in their material

Take With Food, By Mouth, Or By Skin
The Vitamin ADK was designed for dual application. The drops can be taken by mouth or added to food. Or, it can be rubbed into the soft areas of the skin (inner forearms, inner thighs, stomach, etc.) For those with digestive issues, we recommend skin application.

Last edited:

Pavel

I have been having “reactions” to thyriod meds. When I try 1/4 of a 60mg Armour or one drop of tyromax on my skin I get extremely nervous, anxiety, hot, increased pulse, disconnected, short tempered, head pressure and cannot sleep. It’s not mild but very intense and very uncomfortable. It last about 14 hours.

I react to all thyroid meds this way. I have been able to SLOWLY get to 25 mcg of Tirosint with 2.5 mcg of t3. But I was only able to get to this dose by small increments over months. I have not seen huge improvements in temps on 25 Tirosint and t3 but initially felt a mental improvement.

I am clinically hypothyriod with a TSH at 6. My morning temps are 97.4 and go up to 97.8-98 20 minutes after meals. Horrible afternoon fatigue. Flushing some evenings. Cholesterol is above 200 and liver enzymes are always elevated with no drinking. Fasting blood sugar is 105. Also pretty sure I have estrogen clearance issues based on DUTCH hormone testing. I finally am able to tolerate coffee without nervousness. I am in my mid 50s.

I follow forefront health diet and supplements which are based off of RP.

supplements (forefront health):
VitE
ADK
B Complex
Carrot salad or charcoal
OJ usage
at night to reduce stress hormones
Occasional oregano oil for gut and I do feel somewhat improvements on oregano oil.

My question is has anyone had similiar reactions on such a small dose of Thyriod? Any advice or something I am missing? This is really frustrating and feel my health is in the tubes.

Thanks
I'm having exact same reaction to all possible thyroid medication. Currently taking 1/6 drop of TyroMax scrotally and its still very strong. How are you treating your hypothyroidism?

OP
D

Dlt

I'm having exact same reaction to all possible thyroid medication. Currently taking 1/6 drop of TyroMax scrotally and its still very strong. How are you treating your hypothyroidism?
I’m not. I am using red light, and forefront health NDT. It is the only thyriod I can tolerate but doesn’t seem to do much. horrible fatigue is my main symptom right now. my temps run 97.5 tops in am. I have tried many prescription T4 and NDT but those cause intense pain in my upper right stomach area. T4 actually makes me feel the best and my temps do go up slightly then I always get the stomach pain which I have never figured out. tried different doses, many attempts with the same outcome. i have tried tyromax, armour, synthroid, tirosint. I also get flushing which I am sure ties into this. Let me know if you figure something out.

bogbody

i tried using NDT when i first started “peating” about a year ago and even the tiniest amount would make me extremely aggro. in the past couple of months i decided to try again now that i’m farther along with it and started using tyromix instead of NDT and am handling it very well. i started with one drop at night before bed and after a month i increased to 2 drops. now i’m doing 2 drops at night and one midday.

Pavel

I’m not. I am using red light, and forefront health NDT. It is the only thyriod I can tolerate but doesn’t seem to do much. horrible fatigue is my main symptom right now. my temps run 97.5 tops in am. I have tried many prescription T4 and NDT but those cause intense pain in my upper right stomach area. T4 actually makes me feel the best and my temps do go up slightly then I always get the stomach pain which I have never figured out. tried different doses, many attempts with the same outcome. i have tried tyromax, armour, synthroid, tirosint. I also get flushing which I am sure ties into this. Let me know if you figure something out.
Flushing sound like allergic reaction too me. Have you tested your stool? Have you tried taking right before sleep? For me night dosing works a little bit better. Also tried IR and red light therapy makes me only more tired.

Dr. B

As I am reading through your posts I am now wondering if my reaction to Tirosint and Tyromax is a mainly a histamine issue. I have never had this bad of flushing, head pressure, higher heart rate, itchy eyes, etc than I have since starting Tirosint and that one dose of tyromax. I want to thank you for your reply as it may have saved me a lot of suffering. I’m going to ask my functional dr to try levoxyl.

Have you read any articles on histamine on forefront health?
who started that website i heard its someone on here?
someone a while back told me they get adk or vitamin e or something from there, trying to find out who
i wanted to know about the thyroid product if its useful the 130mg... and if its grass fed cows etc