Strong Lithium Deficit Despite Suplementation

OP
T

Trunks00

Tomasz

I can´t seee the document....
Do you mean lithium would not be safe for thyroid?
I have read positive things about its use
Thyroid, insomnia, and the insanities: Commonalities in disease
I’m no expert at medical field just searching
for answers like most people on this forum
Just found this article couple months ago
Treatment Protocols for Hypothyroid and Hyperthyroid Disease
And was hoping that someone educated at this field might have more knowledge about this. I emailed Ray about lithium and
thyroid protocol from “mercola” and his
answer was “think the iodine and lithium would be harmful. Have you occasionally checked your temperature and pulse rate? Cold hands and feet, falling hair, etc., are standard signs of low thyroid function. Can you get pregnenolone and DHEA in Poland?
So I don’t know there is so much different
information about thyroid that is hard for people like me separate good from bad
The other day I was reading website called
“Stop the thyroid madness “ and got even more confused There is article from Elaine
Moore and she is saying that “2002, Dr Shamael Waheed and colleagues at Bart's and the Royal London Hospital used molecular genetic technology to examine the genes of people with Grave's disease. These researchers found that the genes that control programmed cell death or apoptosis in thyroid cells are switched on in people with Graves’ disease. This results in these cells lasting longer and being more vulnerable to attack by the immune system.

Another gene, one that controls vitamin D absorption and transport by binding proteins, has also been found to be defective in patients in Graves’ disease. This leads to the characteristically low vitamin D levels seen in Graves’ disease. Low vitamin D levels in Graves’ disease lead to poor absorption of calcium and symptoms of muscle wasting, bone loss, and nervous system disorders.

A polymorphism to the CYP27B1 transporter gene has been demonstrated in a Polish population of Graves’ disease patients. Polymorphisms in the CTLA-4 gene and in several genes for cytokines have also been demonstrated in Graves’ disease. The high incidence of genetic changes seen in Graves’ disease may account for the considerable variation seen in symptoms, signs and the disease course of patients with Graves‘ disease
Confused????? Maybe there is such a thing
like hyperthyroidism not only hypo ???

OP
T

Trunks00

I’m no expert at medical field just searching
for answers like most people on this forum
Just found this article couple months ago
Treatment Protocols for Hypothyroid and Hyperthyroid Disease
And was hoping that someone educated at this field might have more knowledge about this. I emailed Ray about lithium and
thyroid protocol from “mercola” and his
answer was “think the iodine and lithium would be harmful. Have you occasionally checked your temperature and pulse rate? Cold hands and feet, falling hair, etc., are standard signs of low thyroid function. Can you get pregnenolone and DHEA in Poland?
So I don’t know there is so much different
information about thyroid that is hard for people like me separate good from bad
The other day I was reading website called
“Stop the thyroid madness “ and got even more confused There is article from Elaine
Moore and she is saying that “2002, Dr Shamael Waheed and colleagues at Bart's and the Royal London Hospital used molecular genetic technology to examine the genes of people with Grave's disease. These researchers found that the genes that control programmed cell death or apoptosis in thyroid cells are switched on in people with Graves’ disease. This results in these cells lasting longer and being more vulnerable to attack by the immune system.

Another gene, one that controls vitamin D absorption and transport by binding proteins, has also been found to be defective in patients in Graves’ disease. This leads to the characteristically low vitamin D levels seen in Graves’ disease. Low vitamin D levels in Graves’ disease lead to poor absorption of calcium and symptoms of muscle wasting, bone loss, and nervous system disorders.

A polymorphism to the CYP27B1 transporter gene has been demonstrated in a Polish population of Graves’ disease patients. Polymorphisms in the CTLA-4 gene and in several genes for cytokines have also been demonstrated in Graves’ disease. The high incidence of genetic changes seen in Graves’ disease may account for the considerable variation seen in symptoms, signs and the disease course of patients with Graves‘ disease
Confused????? Maybe there is such a thing
like hyperthyroidism not only hypo ???
Thank you....its a bit rare because ray has talked about lithium benefits.....

Tomasz

Thank you....its a bit rare because ray has talked about lithium benefits.....
I was surprised to
Want to try this protocol from “mercola” but
after his response got little bit scared so I also post it on forum but nobody responded to it ??

ken

In the Peat article this is the part that I have been thinking about recently. "In the periodic table of the elements, lithium is immediately above sodium, meaning that it has the chemical properties of sodium, but with a smaller atomic radius, which makes its electrical charge more intense. Its physiological effects are so close to sodium’s that we can get clues to sodium’s actions by watching what lithium does".
How I've come to think of it is that raising sodium levels will have most of the benefits of lithium without being toxic at reasonable amounts. Especially if simply raising body temperature is really the important thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals