Strong improvement in chronic fatigue after eggshell calcium

Vessto1

Hello. For many years now my main problem is a strong weakness in the body and chronic fatigue. Therefore, I cannot work either physically or mentally. It was only recently that I found this forum and tried eggshell calcium. Immediately on the second day, I noticed tremendous improvements in strength, energy, endurance, cognitive abilities and mood, self-confidence (even the tone of voice becomes lower, rougher). Before that, I tried a bunch of vitamins (even in injections) macro, microelements, playing with testosterone injections. adrenal and thyroid hormones and much more. And only calcium gives the result. Only works with Hcl, without Hcl it doesn't work. I have hydrochloric acid liquid, I add drops to water and drink through a straw after calcium and food. I bought calcium gluconate at the pharmacy and it does not work at all. Not believing in this happiness, I took a break to check whether it really affects calcium. And yes, the very next day is really much better for me. I didn’t do a blood calcium test. But there is parathyroid hormone and it is low - 22.98 pg / ml. reference 15.0 -65.0. I do not understand anything. If I did not have enough calcium, then the ptg should be raised, but it is low. (I write with the help of Google translator)

Zpol

That's great! I have the same experience. If I quit the egg shell calcium for a few days the fatigue is back. I don't use Hcl though, instead I mix the eggshell powder with pure glycine. I take about 1/4 tsp egg shell powder plus 3/4 tsp glycine with every meat meal, comes to typically 2x per day.

Motif

That's great! I have the same experience. If I quit the egg shell calcium for a few days the fatigue is back. I don't use Hcl though, instead I mix the eggshell powder with pure glycine. I take about 1/4 tsp egg shell powder plus 3/4 tsp glycine with every meat meal, comes to typically 2x per day.
Why the glycine with it, or not connected
?

Zpol

Why the glycine with it, or not connected
?
RP has mentioned egg shell powder can be a little hard on the guts for some people. Glycine is known to have some anti-inflammatory effects on the gut so I theorized combining them would prevent the any possible irritation from the egg shell powder. Seems to work. Plus, the glycine covers the icky taste of the egg shell.

mostlylurking

Hello. For many years now my main problem is a strong weakness in the body and chronic fatigue. Therefore, I cannot work either physically or mentally. It was only recently that I found this forum and tried eggshell calcium. Immediately on the second day, I noticed tremendous improvements in strength, energy, endurance, cognitive abilities and mood, self-confidence (even the tone of voice becomes lower, rougher). Before that, I tried a bunch of vitamins (even in injections) macro, microelements, playing with testosterone injections. adrenal and thyroid hormones and much more. And only calcium gives the result. Only works with Hcl, without Hcl it doesn't work. I have hydrochloric acid liquid, I add drops to water and drink through a straw after calcium and food. I bought calcium gluconate at the pharmacy and it does not work at all. Not believing in this happiness, I took a break to check whether it really affects calcium. And yes, the very next day is really much better for me. I didn’t do a blood calcium test. But there is parathyroid hormone and it is low - 22.98 pg / ml. reference 15.0 -65.0. I do not understand anything. If I did not have enough calcium, then the ptg should be raised, but it is low. (I write with the help of Google translator)
Chronic Fatigue and fibromyalgia are related/caused by hypothyroidism and/or poor thiamine function from deficiency or blockage. If your mitochondria aren't working well they can't make ATP for you to run on.

Are you a milk drinker? If no and you eat muscle meat and legumes, then you probably have a poor calcium/phosphate ratio. Meat and legumes are high in phosphate, low in calcium. Milk is about 50/50 ("ideal"). The calcium supplement (eggshells) would improve the ratio.

links: Phosphate, activation, and aging.
here's a quote: Phosphate toxicity offers some interesting insights into stress and aging, helping to explain the protective effects of carbon dioxide, thyroid hormone, sugar, niacinamide, and calcium.

onesunnydaize

I take Calcium Hydroxyapatite, but I have not noticed any relief of chronic fatigue.
Do you think the eggshells effects are from pure calcium, or is there another contributing factor?
Thank you!

freyasam

Chronic Fatigue and fibromyalgia are related/caused by hypothyroidism and/or poor thiamine function from deficiency or blockage. If your mitochondria aren't working well they can't make ATP for you to run on.

Are you a milk drinker? If no and you eat muscle meat and legumes, then you probably have a poor calcium/phosphate ratio. Meat and legumes are high in phosphate, low in calcium. Milk is about 50/50 ("ideal"). The calcium supplement (eggshells) would improve the ratio.

links: Phosphate, activation, and aging.
here's a quote: Phosphate toxicity offers some interesting insights into stress and aging, helping to explain the protective effects of carbon dioxide, thyroid hormone, sugar, niacinamide, and calcium.
What are the signs of thiamin blockage? I've tried different forms of thiamin and I get symptoms of stress from it.

freyasam

What made you try it with HCl? Had you been taking HCl before?

mostlylurking

What are the signs of thiamin blockage? I've tried different forms of thiamin and I get symptoms of stress from it.
I posted information here: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a metabolic disorder There's some links to videos, etc.

I tried taking the thiamine hcl without magnesium one time. Horrible reaction. Then read that if you do that you will cause a massive serotonin increase. I don't know if that is true but I do know I'm pretty sensitive to serotonin. I'm really careful now to take about 600 mg of magnesium with the thiamine each time.

AnnaVR

Chronic fatigue is often due to oxalate accumulation in the body, because some of that oxalate will go into the cells and disrupt the functioning of the mitochondria. Calcium binds with free oxalate, so if you take it with a meal you will absorb less and it can help your body with throwing it out. If magnesium helps you in a similar way that would be another indication. You might want to try a low oxalate diet, many people have cured their chronic fatigue that way.

Hgreen56

I posted information here: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a metabolic disorder There's some links to videos, etc.

I tried taking the thiamine hcl without magnesium one time. Horrible reaction. Then read that if you do that you will cause a massive serotonin increase. I don't know if that is true but I do know I'm pretty sensitive to serotonin. I'm really careful now to take about 600 mg of magnesium with the thiamine each time.
i don't understand, taking thiamine alone increase serotonin? why?

mostlylurking

i don't understand, taking thiamine alone increase serotonin? why?
I think now that my statement is wrong. I read that idea somewhere but I can't find the source now. I've studied this more and I no longer believe what I posted earlier.

Dr. Costantini treated over 4,000 Parkinson's Disease patients with high dose thiamine hcl. He recommended a low dose of magnesium (something like 75mg, 2Xweek) because he was concerned with his patients getting too much magnesium. He started his patients on NO other supplements to go with the high dose thiamine hcl to confirm that the thiamine is what they need. He allowed them to add other supplements after 3 months. He had tremendous success with his high dose thiamine treatment. His site: HDT Therapy

I've also read that thiamine lowers brain serotonin. There's an article about thiamine and serotonin here: Serotonin Syndrome and Thiamine: Is There a Connection? - Hormones Matter I believe Ray Peat's position on serotonin so I'm not buying into a lot of what this article says, however, I still think there are valid ideas in the article about thiamine lowering serotonin.

from the same article:
"In the first study, researchers explored the role of thiamine deficiency in synaptic transmission, the high affinity uptake and release systems for neurotransmitters using synaptosomal preparations isolated from different parts of the brain in thiamine deficient rats. There was significant decrease in the uptake of serotonin by the synaptosomal preparations of the cerebellum."

I interpret this to mean that the uptake of serotonin is decreased when thiamine is deficient; this results in higher levels of serotonin in the brain when thiamine is deficient.

links:

Dawid

How much eggshell do you take?

Dawid

How much calcium did you take? Are you still taking it? How do you take it - before, with or after meal?