Stroke Recovery

B

Braveheart

I have seen improvement in my disabled right foot and hand after increasing my dose of Pansterone and adding Androsterone...4 drops P. and 2 drops A. plus 4 drops Kuinone...have upped B3 to 200 mg per day also.
I had long ago given up on use of my right side and recently felt renewed frustration as my health has improved drastically and my mobility couldn't keep up...there is hope!

ampersand

bzmazu, have you read the book Stronger After Stroke? I've just started it, but it strengthens my belief that as long as there is life there is potential for healing and growth and recovery. Congratulations on your recent recovery achievements!

I'm really looking forward to getting my mom out of the hospital and home and eliminating any unnecessary drugs so we can add in more nutrient based / Peat based protocols.

B

Braveheart

thank you...good luck to your mom, you're on the right track. Rehab has to start as soon as possible...I'm trying to fix something that happened 4 years ago...don't know how far I'll get, but this small improvement has spurred me on to try harder.
From Haidut: "Pregnenolone, progesterone, androsterone, niacinamide and methylene blue have all been shown to help recover from stroke disability. "

ampersand

My mom suffered from right side hemiplegia following her stroke. She has regained movement in her right leg around 6 months after her stroke, and her right arm almost a year to the day after the stroke. The right fingers followed a few days later. The ability in both leg and arm/hand is still very limited but nonetheless these are huge gains.

Hairfedup

My mom suffered from right side hemiplegia following her stroke. She has regained movement in her right leg around 6 months after her stroke, and her right arm almost a year to the day after the stroke. The right fingers followed a few days later. The ability in both leg and arm/hand is still very limited but nonetheless these are huge gains.

Hey ampersand, really pleased for your mom. My grandmother had a stroke around 5 months ago, and her condition has got periodically worse. She's stopped speaking and can't be bothered moving. She has no real reason to live due to her carers [my aunties] subconsciously making her condition worse and worse. However I'm sure if I can at least get her brain engage, me and my siblings can show her there is reason to live so she can finally go visit her sons (its been 25 years). If you could guide me toward the protocol you used, dosages etc I'd really appreciate it. I'm desperate to give her some sodium bicarbonate in water, just to see its effect on her mind, but I don't even know what dosage to use. I'm so lost and want so badly to help her.

johnwester130

I am also interested in this

the safest, most basic regimen seems to be

vitamin d
vitamin k2

niacinamide
vitamin b1 for co2
b6
baking soda

75 g hydrolysed collagen
vitamin c - natural if possible, like acerola

red light e27 clear bulb

Thankfully you are helping them recover and not a doctor who will just give you a blank stare

my father had an intracerebral bleeding about 3 weeks ago. he is now in rehabilitation and he says some feeling is returning in his left side. But he still canˋt move his left leg and arm. The memory and speech was not affected. he is just sometimes very confused, like „time travelling“ and often very sad and cries a lot.

I try to give him baking soda tomorrow and hope this is safe. not easy since he is in a clinic. Do you think i could do more for him? Starting gelatin as soon as he can swallow and eat without problems. I have no idea what we could do to lift his mood a bit :(

burtlancast

87% of all strokes are of the ischemic type; which means a blood clot restrained blood flow to the brain.

In this type of stroke, one can give DMSO by mouth with water, every 30min, and often it resolves without sequella, when drank in time.

If given soon after a stroke, DMSO has been shown to dissolve the stroke-causing clot, restore circulation and prevent paralysis. It is best to start DMSO therapy within a few hours. In one reported case a male with a stroke refused to go to hospital and waited for 11 hours until his wife had talked to Dr Jacob. Then she gave him one ounce of 50% DMSO in orange juice every 15 minutes for two hours and afterwards every half hour for two hours. The next day, he was better and soon returned to normal.

In another case a 16-year-old girl broke her neck while diving into a pool. and became a complete quadriplegic. She was on DMSO for an entire year and gradually her organs began to function again until finally she could also walk. Another quadriplegic did not start DMSO therapy until two years after his accident. Six months later he could lift both arms over his head, and sensation began to return to his lower chest and right hip. Later he also learned to move both of his legs. Dr Jacob helped two other quadriplegics recover completely when DMSO was started within one hour after the accident.

Since i gave my father a teaspoon of baking soda last sunday, he is less confused, his speech is more clear, he started to move his fingers in his left hand and seems to be more happy.

Might be coincindence, the normal healing process or whatever. Anyway iˋll give him another spoon this weekend ;)