StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

shine

100mg? I’m confused...the dose is 1.7mg out of 300mg bottle? So, we must use like half the bottle daily?

That's probably referring to oral use of 100mg pregnenolone, which is what I also take daily.
When you apply the pregnenolone topically, for example on the wrists, you can multiply by 10, so one drop would be the same as 17mg orally.
5-6 drops on the wrists should have a similar effect to 100mg orally.

J

jb116

That's probably referring to oral use of 100mg pregnenolone, which is what I also take daily.
When you apply the pregnenolone topically, for example on the wrists, you can multiply by 10, so one drop would be the same as 17mg orally.
5-6 drops on the wrists should have a similar effect to 100mg orally.
But topical requires more to equate an oral dose.

shine

But topical requires more to equate an oral dose.

Topical raises blood levels more by a factor of about 10 depending on solvent. The liver takes a good portion for itself, another amount gets converted and only a tiny amount reaches the blood as plain pregnenolone.

Have you tried putting a few mg on your temples and taking the same amount orally on another day? It's pretty easy to confirm that topical pregnenolone has a way stronger effect.

J

jb116

Topical raises blood levels more by a factor of about 10 depending on solvent. The liver takes a good portion for itself, another amount gets converted and only a tiny amount reaches the blood as plain pregnenolone.

Have you tried putting a few mg on your temples and taking the same amount orally on another day? It's pretty easy to confirm that topical pregnenolone has a way stronger effect.
This goes against everything I've learned from Peat. The markers in the blood are going to be different versus oral; some different metabolites and conversions. He has stated several times that topical requires much more to be equal to an oral dose. He has said oral is however more efficient.

ljihkugft7

Could someone shed some light on my experience with pregnenelone?

Pregnenelone:
every time I take it I get an initial euphoric relaxation feeling throughout my body, but then the next morning and day I get the worst estrogen symptoms- sore & swollen breasts, body aches, puffy face and my brain completely turns off.

I also get this from vitamin K2.
I take 300mg of aspirin
and 750ui of Vitamin E,
but I started bruising really Easily, so I upped my vitamin K2 to 10mg...and got a nosebleed (v nosebleed prone As child but haven’t had one in years)...
and as soon as I upped my K2 I got the same estrogen spike symptoms.

Im generally quite healthy.
27 F 65kg(143lb) 176cm (5’9)
Good temps and HR
Good consistent menstruation(painful sometimes).
Thyroid tests are good and tsh is nice and low 0.4, with t3 and t4 good too.
Slight estrogen symptoms my entire life though.

My thought is maybe it’s crashing my stress hormones and adrenaline? Which is causing the aches and slow brain/fatigue? Revealing a slowing metabolism?

Ray has mentioned that he doesn’t agree with the estrogen detox stage?
Or is my body pushing estrogen out oF tissues into blood causing these symptoms?
Or am I converting the preg into more estrogen?

Should I continue?
I want to kick my slight estrogen dominance but I’m unsure as to whether it’s actually working or making it worse??

ljihkugft7

Could someone shed some light on my experience with pregnenelone?

Pregnenelone:
every time I take it I get an initial euphoric relaxation feeling throughout my body, but then the next morning and day I get the worst estrogen symptoms- sore & swollen breasts, body aches, puffy face and my brain completely turns off.

I also get this from vitamin K2.
I take 300mg of aspirin
and 750ui of Vitamin E,
but I started bruising really Easily, so I upped my vitamin K2 to 10mg...and got a nosebleed (v nosebleed prone As child but haven’t had one in years)...
and as soon as I upped my K2 I got the same estrogen spike symptoms.

Im generally quite healthy.
27 F 65kg(143lb) 176cm (5’9)
Good temps and HR
Good consistent menstruation(painful sometimes).
Thyroid tests are good and tsh is nice and low 0.4, with t3 and t4 good too.
Slight estrogen symptoms my entire life though.

My thought is maybe it’s crashing my stress hormones and adrenaline? Which is causing the aches and slow brain/fatigue? Revealing a slowing metabolism?

Ray has mentioned that he doesn’t agree with the estrogen detox stage?
Or is my body pushing estrogen out oF tissues into blood causing these symptoms?
Or am I converting the preg into more estrogen?

Should I continue?
I want to kick my slight estrogen dominance but I’m unsure as to whether it’s actually working or making it worse??
I can’t seem to edit this?
Anyway EDIT**

I think I actually had a reaction to a new marine magnesium hydroxide supplement, and my symptoms were Candida detox to try and get the heavy metals out. Which lowered my immune system severely (I’ve had Candida Overgrowth in the past - tests to confirm).

I do still feel like the pregnelone gives me sore and swollen breasts, but I believe that the few extreme days I experienced recently were mainly due to Candida. Most likely a culmination Of a few things.

Sorry if I’m all over the place - the brain fog is real...any insight would be appreciated.
Search heavy metals and Candida for my Mag hydroxide explanation.

JKX

I can’t seem to edit this?
Anyway EDIT**

I think I actually had a reaction to a new marine magnesium hydroxide supplement, and my symptoms were Candida detox to try and get the heavy metals out. Which lowered my immune system severely (I’ve had Candida Overgrowth in the past - tests to confirm).

I do still feel like the pregnelone gives me sore and swollen breasts, but I believe that the few extreme days I experienced recently were mainly due to Candida. Most likely a culmination Of a few things.

Sorry if I’m all over the place - the brain fog is real...any insight would be appreciated.
Search heavy metals and Candida for my Mag hydroxide explanation.
Zinc sulphate is helpful for candida. As is sulphur and sunlight combo.

Have you tried cascara?

Are you using oral pregnenolone powder? It might be irritating the intestine. I agree with Ray in that pregnenolone and progesterone will always directly oppose estrogen but there are also studies showing short term increase in serum estrogen from prog and preg. This should clear in a week or two. It might be worth persevering with one or the other for a week or so to see if the symptoms persist or calm down. I appreciate this might be a step to far for you and if the symptoms are that bad then its is 100% the right thing to back off and perhaps revisit later.

ljihkugft7

Zinc sulphate is helpful for candida. As is sulphur and sunlight combo.

Have you tried cascara?

Are you using oral pregnenolone powder? It might be irritating the intestine. I agree with Ray in that pregnenolone and progesterone will always directly oppose estrogen but there are also studies showing short term increase in serum estrogen from prog and preg. This should clear in a week or two. It might be worth persevering with one or the other for a week or so to see if the symptoms persist or calm down. I appreciate this might be a step to far for you and if the symptoms are that bad then its is 100% the right thing to back off and perhaps revisit later.
Thanks ☺️

Does serum eatrogen mean that it has been displaced from the cell/tissue by the preg/prog? And made its way through my liver and to my GI tract to be excreted? But perhaps it was too much for my gut to handle?
If so, do you perhaps know if iron is involved in the estrogen GI elimination? Maybe the sudden increase in GI iron caused the Candida to respond and clean up the mess?

Yes! I put 24 drops idealab’s laprodin (Cascara)on my stomach the past two nights and it definitely helps a lot with the Candida spasms.

I also took 5tbs of coconut oil throughout the day.

Another thing I did that seemed to help the most, was take about 6 capsules of Mitolife’s serrapeptase. I did this yesterday afternoon (after all the other remedies, so it might of been the cherry on the top, but all of my symptoms seemed to disappear within hours - I’m not sure why or how but serrapeptase really seems to help me when I get my gut Dysbiosis symptoms.

I’m going to try with the pregnenelone again, once I feel fully recovered.

side note: Ive noticed that I get EXTREMELY sensitive to EMF/cellphones/wifi when I get candidia attacks or high estrogen symptoms.
I Stupidly put my phone in my bra for a few minute while walking my dog and I got a knot in my chest, like I couldn’t breathe. I took it out and turned it off and it went away within a minute.
This also tells me that perhaps Candidia is a response to heavy metal toxicity

GeoX

Latest StressNon label as of 11/2020:

stressnon.jpg

I've been applying a few drops of this to my left wrist for ~6-7 weeks now, and now my left hand is bigger than my right hand! Wtf! The fingers on my left hand are about a centimetre longer than on my right, I had small hands to begin with.

aadrock

Quick question if someone can answer. I know @haidut has shown studies where pregnenolone has synergy with progesterone or dhea or andro. My question is, does it have synergy with something like gonadin? Or maybe k2? If someone cannot get dhea or andro, what other androgenic substance could someone use to give androgenic effects that it maybe work synergistic with, if it would at all?

johnwester130

This stuff gives me a stress reaction just like caffeine and thyroid, really disappointed

To stop the stress reaction, perhaps a fat soluble version would be better.

For example

30ml bottle
15ml ethyl alcohol
15ml fractionated coconut oil/vitamin E

then put in about 800mg of pregnenolone - 1 gram .

30ml of alcohol can dissolve about 500mg, however the addition of the fat changes this somehow