StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

sladerunner69

Any idea on what the ptoentiation effect of steroids in dmso is? I take 6 drops of stressnon and feel a pretty strong effect from it... feels more like 50mg orally

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks @haidut. How many doses do you typically recommend spreading throughout the day? I saw in an earlier post you mentioned it is probably favorable from an androgenic standpoint in several different small doses.

I think doing 10 drops twice daily would be a good split. I actually find topical pregnenolone on its own, even without any added DHEA/androsterone, still makes my muscles hard so it seems to be converting into something potent in the skin.

Jsaute21

Cool, thanks. I have seen some posts suggesting that it can potentially effect sleep, when taken close to bed time. In that case, I would probably opt for breakfast and lunch as good dosing times.

raypeatclips

Haidut - Is there a MCT version of just your pregnenolone, the Stressnon? I don't get the option of choice when I click it, like I do with things such as Pansterone.

Edit: I saw your posts on the last page discussing this. I take it there was not enough demand for it?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut - Is there a MCT version of just your pregnenolone, the Stressnon? I don't get the option of choice when I click it, like I do with things such as Pansterone.

Edit: I saw your posts on the last page discussing this. I take it there was not enough demand for it?

No, we don't have it currently. Also, Ray told people in recent emails that around 100mg DMSO is not likely to hurt anybody, and using the entire 12 drop dose StressNon provides about 200mg DMSO so not far off that mark. In other words, there is probably no reason to worry about the tiny amount of DMSO in the new version of our supplements so there is not much need to add options especially considering they do not sell as well as the DMSO ones.

Jared

@haidut,
I received some of your stressnon about 2 weeks ago. This is the first time I've used pregnenolone so I don't have anything to compare your product to. I will say that it is fast-acting though. The first few times I tried it I was rubbing 3 drops total onto my arms and within 1-2 minutes I was feeling a "buzz". For this reason I enjoy using it in the evening to help me relax. The first few days it seemed to give me really vivid dreams and deeper sleep. I've used it everyday since I received it and it does seem as though I'm having to increase the dose to get the same effect, but it's probably too soon to tell and it may depend on other factors. I tend to be anxious most of my waking hours so this has been interesting to experiment with.

Also, I've never experienced a product with DMSO in it either and wasn't sure what to expect. I've been pleasantly surprised. I haven't noticed any odor or skin reaction.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut,
I received some of your stressnon about 2 weeks ago. This is the first time I've used pregnenolone so I don't have anything to compare your product to. I will say that it is fast-acting though. The first few times I tried it I was rubbing 3 drops total onto my arms and within 1-2 minutes I was feeling a "buzz". For this reason I enjoy using it in the evening to help me relax. The first few days it seemed to give me really vivid dreams and deeper sleep. I've used it everyday since I received it and it does seem as though I'm having to increase the dose to get the same effect, but it's probably too soon to tell and it may depend on other factors. I tend to be anxious most of my waking hours so this has been interesting to experiment with.

Also, I've never experienced a product with DMSO in it either and wasn't sure what to expect. I've been pleasantly surprised. I haven't noticed any odor or skin reaction.

Thanks for the great feedback!
Peat recently said that the liver gets very efficient at metabolizing steroids when they are used every day so cycling may help restore efficacy, or maybe using every other day instead of every day. I know that when I use a single dose Pansterone I can use every day without diminishing effects. If I use the full daily dose (single dose x 3) then I have to take a break every few weeks to restore effectiveness. Using every 2 days also helps even if I use the full daily dose.

Wagner83

I used 1 drop stressnon orally (ethanol % seems to be a lto higehr ) , 1 drop pansterone on scrotum (new solvent too) and experienced some nausea. Could the SFA have an effect on lowering BP with such low doses? I had not tried oral pregnenolone before.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I used 1 drop stressnon orally (ethanol % seems to be a lto higehr ) , 1 drop pansterone on scrotum (new solvent too) and experienced some nausea. Could the SFA have an effect on lowering BP with such low doses? I had not tried oral pregnenolone before.

More likely to be the steroids than the SFA ester. Both pregnenolone and DHEA can raise insulin and lower blood sugar. Man, I really with we had these non-invasive glucose monitors available for buying. It could have removed a lot of doubts about whether something is hypoglycemia or not.

Wagner83

More likely to be the steroids than the SFA ester. Both pregnenolone and DHEA can raise insulin and lower blood sugar. Man, I really with we had these non-invasive glucose monitors available for buying. It could have removed a lot of doubts about whether something is hypoglycemia or not.
Ok, I did it again (once) without experiencing nausea so go figure.

800mRepeats

Anyone know if stressnon is now the sfa esters version instead of DMSO? @haidut

The bottle I got a week or two ago is labeled as having SFA esters.
When I ordered it, I didn't know which version I would get; but, after piecing together posts from hither and yon, I was reasonably certain it'd be the SFA version.

yerrag

I applied topically 4 drops just about 3 hours ago. I took my blood pressure, pulse, and my temps. Temps went down from 36.2 to 35.9 C. Blood pressure from 200/117 to 186/115. Pulse from 76 to 70. I feel a little different also, not sure what to make of it. It feels like a bit of pounding going on, but it's not my heart rate. Maybe a slight beat light-headed?

@haidut, what do you think is happening?

yerrag

I applied topically 4 drops just about 3 hours ago. I took my blood pressure, pulse, and my temps. Temps went down from 36.2 to 35.9 C. Blood pressure from 200/117 to 186/115. Pulse from 76 to 70. I feel a little different also, not sure what to make of it. It feels like a bit of pounding going on, but it's not my heart rate. Maybe a slight beat light-headed?

A day after, my temperature has gone up to 36.6C at the armpits, which should be 37.1C if taken orally. Pulse has increased to 82. So it seems that the 4 drops of StressNon was making my body go thru an initial adjustment before kicking into high gear. However, I woke up today to a lower low of 35.5C, but during the day my temperature steadily increased.

I'm going to apply 4 drops of StressNon again. It's 6 pm now. I'll take temps again at 8 pm. And before bedtime. And whenever I wake up at night, and note the time as well. And when I wake up tomorrow. Before breakfast and after breakfast. And during the day tomorrow. Temp and pulse.

I wasn't able to take my before and after breakfast temp and pulse today because a piece of cookie got in the way. So I wasn't able to tell if I was running on cortisol while asleep.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

The high blood pressure before points to adrenaline/cortisol being high, so StressNon lowered them (which is good). Similar things happen with food in stressed people - i.e. eating can lower pulse and temps. Based on your second post things seem to be now improving metaboically, which is what I would expect after the initial period of "de-stressing" caused by StressNon. So, I guess good effects overall??

yerrag

The high blood pressure before points to adrenaline/cortisol being high, so StressNon lowered them (which is good). Similar things happen with food in stressed people - i.e. eating can lower pulse and temps. Based on your second post things seem to be now improving metaboically, which is what I would expect after the initial period of "de-stressing" caused by StressNon. So, I guess good effects overall??

There could just be something else going on affecting my response to StressNon. After a second day of the same 4 drops of StressNon, I was hoping to see better results, in terms of higher metabolism with higher temperature, at the very least. I didn't get higher temperatures. Yesterday, at 6pm, I got 36.6C, whih was a high I seldom get at the armpits, but today I only got 36.1C, which was lower than I would usually get at around 36.3C. I also took my waking temperature, and it also went down to 35.5C, where I normally would get 36.1C.

Here's my temp and pulse from 6pm yesterday to 6 pm today:

6 pm 36.6/82
10pm 35.5/67
2am 34.8/61 (slept at 11 and woke up to pee)
5am 35.2/76 (woke up to pee)
7am 35.7/59 (waking temp)
2pm 36.3/88
6pm 36.2/71

This is the first time I took temp and pulse reading during sleeping hours, so I don't know really what to make of it.

I don't know why my waking temperature would go down, but I'm certain that it's not because of cortisol. My before breakfast temp and pulse were 35.7C and 70 bpm, and after breakfast was 36.1 and 77 bpm.

I have on hand Progestene and Tyromix. I had used Progestene and a dab would already make my metabolism go up with increased temperature amd more focus and endurance with thinking. As far as Tyromix goes, I'm hesistant on using it because I'm not hypothyroid (from TSH/T3/T4, and verified also by the Achilles tendon reflex test and ECG QT wave, and waking temperature).

Would a combination of these be worth trying? I'm just tweaking my metabolism, otherwise I feel fine.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
There could just be something else going on affecting my response to StressNon. After a second day of the same 4 drops of StressNon, I was hoping to see better results, in terms of higher metabolism with higher temperature, at the very least. I didn't get higher temperatures. Yesterday, at 6pm, I got 36.6C, whih was a high I seldom get at the armpits, but today I only got 36.1C, which was lower than I would usually get at around 36.3C. I also took my waking temperature, and it also went down to 35.5C, where I normally would get 36.1C.

Here's my temp and pulse from 6pm yesterday to 6 pm today:

6 pm 36.6/82
10pm 35.5/67
2am 34.8/61 (slept at 11 and woke up to pee)
5am 35.2/76 (woke up to pee)
7am 35.7/59 (waking temp)
2pm 36.3/88
6pm 36.2/71

This is the first time I took temp and pulse reading during sleeping hours, so I don't know really what to make of it.

I don't know why my waking temperature would go down, but I'm certain that it's not because of cortisol. My before breakfast temp and pulse were 35.7C and 70 bpm, and after breakfast was 36.1 and 77 bpm.

I have on hand Progestene and Tyromix. I had used Progestene and a dab would already make my metabolism go up with increased temperature amd more focus and endurance with thinking. As far as Tyromix goes, I'm hesistant on using it because I'm not hypothyroid (from TSH/T3/T4, and verified also by the Achilles tendon reflex test and ECG QT wave, and waking temperature).

Would a combination of these be worth trying? I'm just tweaking my metabolism, otherwise I feel fine.

I think combining Progestene and StressNon would not hurt. It seems to give people more endurance but without the sleepiness pure progesterone tends to induce.

yerrag

I think combining Progestene and StressNon would not hurt. It seems to give people more endurance but without the sleepiness pure progesterone tends to induce.
Thanks haidut. I'll try that combo!

Dhair

What is the point of changing the formulation to SFA esters if the selling point is supposed to be the 10× potentiation with DMSO? Makes the product much more expensive than basically every other pregnenelone available. I'm sure it's high quality, but it just doesn't make sense.