StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

Peata

It has been shown that topical application of DHEA favors much more strongly the conversions into androgens. Topical pregnenolone seems to increase conversion into progesterone and lower cortisol more so than oral. So, there are benefits to each method.

So to be clear, a woman supplementing Stressnon topically is more likely to have conversion into progesterone? I was confused because you said benefits to each method, but only mentioned topical for both androgens and progesterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So to be clear, a woman supplementing Stressnon topically is more likely to have conversion into progesterone? I was confused because you said benefits to each method, but only mentioned topical for both androgens and progesterone.

I have seen more cortisol-lowering with topical pregnenolone than with oral and also more sedation. Both of these are symptoms of more progesterone, so this is my explanation.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think a single dose of stressnon daily would be adequate to recover from being "a product of a few very stressed generations" as you worded it?

Thank you!

It should definitely help improve the condition. Depending on how stressed you are it make take months, but adding things like thyroid and anti-serotonin should make the situation much much better and not different from a non-stressed person.

johnwester130

What happened to the bottles of pregnenelone in oil ?

Do you have any leftovers ? I would be very interested, I have ordered roughly 20 products from you previously.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What happened to the bottles of pregnenelone in oil ?

Do you have any leftovers ? I would be very interested, I have ordered roughly 20 products from you previously.

It's been more than a year since we stopped doing that formulation. Pregnenolone does not dissolve well in oil unfortunately. It also does not dissolve well in vitamin E, so not many choices left for solvents. Peat wrote about the poor solubility of pregnenolone.
Sorry we can't be of much help here.

johnwester130

Wow - incredible product. I have been taking about 20 drops a day for the past week. Here's some thoughts,

For the first time in about 3 years, I have energy from morning until midnight. No afternoon slump, stable energy throughout.
Now previously, I had taken pansterone, only 4 drops a day, and I never felt this. If anything, I felt slightly worse, maybe there was too much DHEA in my system.
I have much less brain fog, thoughts seem clearer, I am calmer and think normally. It's quite sedating, but doesn't make me tired.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow - incredible product. I have been taking about 20 drops a day for the past week. Here's some thoughts,

For the first time in about 3 years, I have energy from morning until midnight. No afternoon slump, stable energy throughout.
Now previously, I had taken pansterone, only 4 drops a day, and I never felt this. If anything, I felt slightly worse, maybe there was too much DHEA in my system.
I have much less brain fog, thoughts seem clearer, I am calmer and think normally. It's quite sedating, but doesn't make me tired.

Awesome, thanks for sharing! How much and when do you take it?

anythingbutordinary

Sorry if this sounds dumb .. but how do you recommend we consume the drops of stress non? on the tongue? insides of cheeks? Thanks!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry if this sounds dumb .. but how do you recommend we consume the drops of stress non? on the tongue? insides of cheeks? Thanks!

Topically, on the skin. Some people choose to rub them on the gums but I cannot endorse such use.

anythingbutordinary

Wow interesting. I'm excited to give this a try. Sometimes I experience really stressful situations at work and at home (roommates) and I find myself experiencing a lot of anxiety and trying to keep the stress manageable through deep breathing doesn't help. Thanks a ton!!

Jsaute21

Any recommendations on dosing to start out for a 200 lb 28 year old male? Suffering from sore joints, moderately low temps and pulse etc.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
20 drops ? of dmso ?

that's a bit much isn't it

No, the 20 drops is the amount of liquid containing 20mg pregnenolone. The DMSO is a lot less than that but even at 20 drops it would be 1g DMSO, which should not even have a systemic effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any recommendations on dosing to start out for a 200 lb 28 year old male? Suffering from sore joints, moderately low temps and pulse etc.

I think starting at 10 drops (half the daily dose) would be good for a week and then changing the dose as needed.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
will this be sold in oil ?

I am considering it, but so far the interest in tocopherol/oil based steroids has been very weak and especially after we improved the DMSO formulation so it does not cause much/any skin irritation. So, I will give it another month to see if interests in the tocopherol versions picks up and then decide.

Jsaute21

Thanks @haidut. How many doses do you typically recommend spreading throughout the day? I saw in an earlier post you mentioned it is probably favorable from an androgenic standpoint in several different small doses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals