StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey @haidut , I am pretty disappointed in my recent purchase of this product. I ordered two bottles and when they arrived they both sounded crunchy when I shook them, so I poured one of them out into a shot glass and it seems as though the Pregnenolone is completely crystallized out of solution.

View attachment 11891

View attachment 11892

Also, the smell of the solvent is nauseating, it smells like super glue. You should update your product description page to show that it contains FEMA, so people actually know what they are buying/wasting their money on.

Thanks for letting us know, and apologies for any inconvenience. Not all of the pregnenolone has crystalized out of the solution. If it did, the glass would be 1/3 full. The crystalization is rare and usually only happens in the winter when the packages get prolong exposure to cold. But I can send you a replacement bottle if you want. Send me a PM with your last order number.
The FEMA 2415 really helps transdermal absorption so that's why we added it, not to just have another annoying solvent. The website and label are updated but I will change the shopping cart as well to show the solvent so people do not get confused.

andrei

A few days ago i started stressnon on top of 8.75 mg pansterone.
I only do 3 drops (5.1 mg pregnenolone).
The effect is so significant. I have such a marginal boost in ambition and excitement. Im sometimes thinking that i am raising my dopamine too much.
Anyway phenomenal masterpiece @haidut . And very cheap too.
I might try doubling the preg; but i will do so later.
P.s. my stored fat in the love handles is melting away. Theres some real stuff happening with a bit of steroids. Life is just better.

B

Braveheart

The effect is so significant. I have such a marginal boost in ambition and excitement. Im sometimes thinking that i am raising my dopamine too much.
P.s. my stored fat in the love handles is melting away. Theres some real stuff happening with a bit of steroids. Life is just better.
"I have such a marginal boost in ambition and excitement."
Huh? Don't understand this sentence...sorry.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

andrei

Observation:
After 5mg of stressnon, I feel calm and driven.

After 5mg of pansterone, I feel more aggressive and driven.

Tbh, i believe i like stressnon more. I am wondering which one has more androgenic potential; in terms of male strength, erections etc.
I might do an experiment with pregnenolone only. And play with the dosage up to 15-20 mg.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Observation:
After 5mg of stressnon, I feel calm and driven.

After 5mg of pansterone, I feel more aggressive and driven.

Tbh, i believe i like stressnon more. I am wondering which one has more androgenic potential; in terms of male strength, erections etc.
I might do an experiment with pregnenolone only. And play with the dosage up to 15-20 mg.

Understood, thanks for sharing. If you do any blood tests before/after please report how they changed.

andrei

@haidut if preg converts to dhea as well, does that make pansterone somewhat reduntant? I use them both now; but wondering what if i did around 12-15 mg of preg per day? Without dhea.

andrei

OBSERVATIONS:
Taking just stressnon, without pansterone or androsterone make my sleep better than ever, great mood, insane libido, and a slight fat gain.
If i take some drops of pansterone on top of stressnon, i stay leaner.

Mossy

OBSERVATIONS:
Taking just stressnon, without pansterone or androsterone make my sleep better than ever, great mood, insane libido, and a slight fat gain.
If i take some drops of pansterone on top of stressnon, i stay leaner.
Thanks for sharing. Could you please confirm that you’re still using this topically on your wrists? Also, morning, night, or both?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut if preg converts to dhea as well, does that make pansterone somewhat reduntant? I use them both now; but wondering what if i did around 12-15 mg of preg per day? Without dhea.

In many people, and especially with advancing age, pregnenolone does not convert much into DHEA. The human trials with 500mg pregnenolone daily found either no or only a small increase in DHEA-S, and big increases in steroids from the progesterone pathway - allopregnanolone, 5a-DHP, progesterone, etc.
So, a small amount of DHEA seems to help a lot. That's why even Peat recommends small doses DHEA while in the past he was recommending pregnenolone-only, especially for males.

Frankdee20

In many people, and especially with advancing age, pregnenolone does not convert much into DHEA. The human trials with 500mg pregnenolone daily found either no or only a small increase in DHEA-S, and big increases in steroids from the progesterone pathway - allopregnanolone, 5a-DHP, progesterone, etc.
So, a small amount of DHEA seems to help a lot. That's why even Peat recommends small doses DHEA while in the past he was recommending pregnenolone-only, especially for males.

There’s also the Aldosterone inhibition from Pregnenalone right ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
There’s also the Aldosterone inhibition from Pregnenalone right ?

Pregnenolone blocks aldosterone receptors (MR), but I don't thin it inhibits aldosterone synthesis.

andrei

@haidut thank you for your inputs. I read in some thread u saying that u believe pregnenolone has higher potential of raising T than dhea. Do u still believe that?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut thank you for your inputs. I read in some thread u saying that u believe pregnenolone has higher potential of raising T than dhea. Do u still believe that?

There used to be several reports online of people showing blood tests with very high T from using pregnenolone + AI, and it was much higher than when using an AI alone. DHEA, when used in lower doses, favors the DHT pathway as shown by many human studies measuring metabolites down both the T and DHT pathways. A combination of pregnenolone/DHEA probably offers the best of both worlds for people not willing to mess with AI or other pharma chemicals.

Mauritio

It probably wont matter if Pregnenolone and the AI are taken at the same time , given the long half lifes of Pregnenolone and sth. like Exemestane ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It probably wont matter if Pregnenolone and the AI are taken at the same time , given the long half lifes of Pregnenolone and sth. like Exemestane ?

Probably yes. Exemestane has a half life of 24h and a suicidal inhibitor. So, after a few days of taking estrogen levels will come down and then it won't matter exactly when the pregnenolone is taken during the day.

Mauritio

Probably yes. Exemestane has a half life of 24h and a suicidal inhibitor. So, after a few days of taking estrogen levels will come down and then it won't matter exactly when the pregnenolone is taken during the day.
Thanks! Thats what I thought.

baccheion

There used to be several reports online of people showing blood tests with very high T from using pregnenolone + AI, and it was much higher than when using an AI alone. DHEA, when used in lower doses, favors the DHT pathway as shown by many human studies measuring metabolites down both the T and DHT pathways. A combination of pregnenolone/DHEA probably offers the best of both worlds for people not willing to mess with AI or other pharma chemicals.
How much pregnenolone? Isn't pregnenolone already an AI? Wasn't it shown that pregnenolone mostly increased just pregnenolone and progesterone? Or does resulting testosterone get converted to estrogen and cleared out? But then again isn't pregnenolone already an AI preventing such conversions? Would a "natural" AI work as well? That is, would serum estradiol be primarily/all that matters or are there other effects?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals