StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

Momado965

As a "reset" for metabolism I will use stressnon. As per Haidut results should manifest in abou 2 weeks; can I add 6 keto prog for added benefits or is that too much and just wait until the two week reset is over then add 6 keto prog?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
As a "reset" for metabolism I will use stressnon. As per Haidut results should manifest in abou 2 weeks; can I add 6 keto prog for added benefits or is that too much and just wait until the two week reset is over then add 6 keto prog?

I would use StressNon on its own for a week or so just to separate their effects but adding 6-keto should not hurt.

Momado965

I found I need to take multiple doses a day for constant stress reduction. About 30mg works for me. The same goes with 6 keto p4. Can they be taken all at once or should I continue with multiple dosing?

Last edited:

Momado965

I would use StressNon on its own for a week or so just to separate their effects but adding 6-keto should not hurt.

Tjey are quite similar. Should I worry about the anti gonadotropic effects of pregnenolone at a 30mg/day topical dose?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Tjey are quite similar. Should I worry about the anti gonadotropic effects of pregnenolone at a 30mg/day topical dose?

I don't think pregnenolone has antigonadotropin effects. That is why it used for a "reset" after steroid abuse - i.e. because it does not suppress endogenous synthesis. HUman studies showed no suppression even from 500mg daily doses but I find lower doses in the 30mg-50mg daily range to work best for optimizing steroids.

Momado965

I don't think pregnenolone has antigonadotropin effects. That is why it used for a "reset" after steroid abuse - i.e. because it does not suppress endogenous synthesis. HUman studies showed no suppression even from 500mg daily doses but I find lower doses in the 30mg-50mg daily range to work best for optimizing steroids.

30-50mg topical as in stressnon or an oral pill? Must have mixed the anti gonadotropic effects of progesterone for pregnenolone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
30-50mg topical as in stressnon or an oral pill? Must have mixed the anti gonadotropic effects of progesterone for pregnenolone.

I meant as an oral pill. With StressNon, probably even 5mg-10mg are enough.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow! I've been taking stressnon at 30mg a day. Do you think I should lower the dose?

No need if you experience good effects. Some people need higher dose to get the full benefit. You can try lowering the dose by 5mg every day and find out what is the lowest dose that gives you the same benefits.

charmer

I am experimenting with Stress-non for the 2nd month now. Previously, I took HealthNatura pregnenolone up to 3g a day, and didn't notice anything beneficial from it. Last month I tried the StressNon with camphor, and I was so impressed. I rubbed it on my skin, and noticed an anti-stress anti-depressive effect right away. With other substances from IdeaLabs that were meant to be antidepressive (androsterone, 5a-dhp, diamant), I could only experience this effect the first time I used it. Not sure what this is related to, but my body just stopped responding to it in a positive way. With Stress-non, I had this experience each time. It was especially noticeable at night, when I was waking up because of stress. 20-40mg stress-non and I enjoyed the bliss, was falling asleep right away. It was especially noticeable when I was also taking progesterone. The new version has FEMA, and I don't have the same experience with it. I can see that there is no residue on the bottle, which proves pregnenolone indeed dissolves better in it, but it doesn't hit my brain the same way the camphor version did.

Also, initially when I tried Stress-non, my body released so much water, I didn't even realize I was that swollen. I always thought it was fat, which I have plenty, but suddenly I was able to feel each muscle with my fingers. My masseuse said it was finally easy to find all the trigger points, and whatever I was doing, I should keep doing it. My skin is better, and along with gonadin, this came to be my favorite supplement. Thanks, haidut!

B

Braveheart

I am experimenting with Stress-non for the 2nd month now. Previously, I took HealthNatura pregnenolone up to 3g a day, and didn't notice anything beneficial from it. Last month I tried the StressNon with camphor, and I was so impressed. I rubbed it on my skin, and noticed an anti-stress anti-depressive effect right away. With other substances from IdeaLabs that were meant to be antidepressive (androsterone, 5a-dhp, diamant), I could only experience this effect the first time I used it. Not sure what this is related to, but my body just stopped responding to it in a positive way. With Stress-non, I had this experience each time. It was especially noticeable at night, when I was waking up because of stress. 20-40mg stress-non and I enjoyed the bliss, was falling asleep right away. It was especially noticeable when I was also taking progesterone. The new version has FEMA, and I don't have the same experience with it. I can see that there is no residue on the bottle, which proves pregnenolone indeed dissolves better in it, but it doesn't hit my brain the same way the camphor version did.

Also, initially when I tried Stress-non, my body released so much water, I didn't even realize I was that swollen. I always thought it was fat, which I have plenty, but suddenly I was able to feel each muscle with my fingers. My masseuse said it was finally easy to find all the trigger points, and whatever I was doing, I should keep doing it. My skin is better, and along with gonadin, this came to be my favorite supplement. Thanks, haidut!
nice feedback....

Mossy

Can you share, have you only used this topically?

charmer

Can you share, have you only used this topically?
Yes, so far just topically on the chest, neck and face mostly. It is more effective for skin plumpness compared to great scincare products I'm using.

Dhair

Do you not get the same water releasing effect with the new formula, or was that just with the Stressnon in camphor?

Mossy

Yes, so far just topically on the chest, neck and face mostly. It is more effective for skin plumpness compared to great scincare products I'm using.
Appreciate the feedback—thank you. I’ve used it recently, orally, with pretty good destress and energy results. To compare, I may try it topically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jman

Hey @haidut , I am pretty disappointed in my recent purchase of this product. I ordered two bottles and when they arrived they both sounded crunchy when I shook them, so I poured one of them out into a shot glass and it seems as though the Pregnenolone is completely crystallized out of solution.

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

Also, the smell of the solvent is nauseating, it smells like super glue. You should update your product description page to show that it contains FEMA, so people actually know what they are buying/wasting their money on.

Last edited:

TeaRex14

Hey @haidut , I am pretty disappointed in my recent purchase of this product. I ordered two bottles and when they arrived they both sounded crunchy when I shook them, so I poured one of them out into a shot glass and it seems as though the Pregnenolone is completely crystallized out of solution.

View attachment 11891

View attachment 11892

Also, the smell of the solvent is nauseating, it smells like super glue. You should update your product description page to show that it contains FEMA, so people actually know what they are buying/wasting their money on.
Bro, literally all you have to do is let the bottle sit in luke warm water for several minutes and it's good to go.