StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

Dhair

Yes, if pregnenolone is dissolved in vitamin E it can be applied to the gums just like any other steroids. Pregnenolone is very hard to dissolve in anything except chloroform, and this is why we don't have bigger amounts per ml in our products.
http://www.jpharmsci.org/article/S0095-9553(15)32106-5/pdf

We are testing some solubility enhancing trick but those likely won't increase the solubility of pregnenolone more than say 50% (in ethanol or oil) so it may help avoid precipitation in our supplements but won't allow one to pack up as much pregnenolone in vitamin E as say progesterone in Progest-E. Progesterone is much more soluble than pregnenolone, regardless of the solvent.
I wanted to ask you something. I recently bought 20grams of pregnenolone from healthnatura. I used up to about 500mg with no effect whatsoever. When I used your product topically, even 6 drops would be enough to give a noticeable and powerful effect. The only thing that I'm doing different now is using testosterone. Do you think the route of administration is important here? Obviously healthnatura has real pregnenolone; I am just completely shocked that I notice nothing from such a high dose orally.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wanted to ask you something. I recently bought 20grams of pregnenolone from healthnatura. I used up to about 500mg with no effect whatsoever. When I used your product topically, even 6 drops would be enough to give a noticeable and powerful effect. The only thing that I'm doing different now is using testosterone. Do you think the route of administration is important here? Obviously healthnatura has real pregnenolone; I am just completely shocked that I notice nothing from such a high dose orally.

I think the route matter. A large dose could still be sequestered by the liver and very little of it could be making its way into the systemic circulation. I personally like pregnenolone and DHEA topicaly for that reason, unless there is a liver issue that can benefit from oral use.

Dhair

I think the route matter. A large dose could still be sequestered by the liver and very little of it could be making its way into the systemic circulation. I personally like pregnenolone and DHEA topicaly for that reason, unless there is a liver issue that can benefit from oral use.
I think you have said before that preg can be used "on cycle" or with TRT to prevent testicular shutdown. If topical is much more effective than transdermal, then do you think 20mg of your product would suffice for this purpose compared to say 100mg orally ?

I've been using the pregnenolone powder from ARK of Wellness and I'm very happy with the quality of the product. I will obviously make a comparison to see which product seems to works best for me. I'm mainly interested because convenience is an issue for me and let's face it the powder is a bit messy. I'll deal with the messy factor if need be but I'm always looking for ways to make my Peat inspired approach fit better with my busy life. I think it will be interesting to see how the two products compare. I'm pretty sensitive to additives so finding quality products with minimal questionable ingredients is always positive.

Hi Blossom,
I'm a real newby here and would like to buy some pregnenolone, and I'm at a loss as to which one, could you recommend one for me please.
Also as I need to order some more progesterone would you go with RP progest E or Haidut's progestene? I can see that a few years have passed by since you posted the comments above and would love any input you may have experienced on the way.
Thanks alot
Corinna

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think you have said before that preg can be used "on cycle" or with TRT to prevent testicular shutdown. If topical is much more effective than transdermal, then do you think 20mg of your product would suffice for this purpose compared to say 100mg orally ?

I think any dose in the 5mg - 50mg range should be good. Capping it at 30mg may work even better as it does not seem to inhibit 17,20-lyase and thus DHEA synthesis.

tomisonbottom

Wow - incredible product. I have been taking about 20 drops a day for the past week. Here's some thoughts,

For the first time in about 3 years, I have energy from morning until midnight. No afternoon slump, stable energy throughout.
Now previously, I had taken pansterone, only 4 drops a day, and I never felt this. If anything, I felt slightly worse, maybe there was too much DHEA in my system.
I have much less brain fog, thoughts seem clearer, I am calmer and think normally. It's quite sedating, but doesn't make me tired.

Did these results continue for you?

Do you still take it in this dose?

johnwester130

Did these results continue for you?

Do you still take it in this dose?

my daytime fatigue has just disappeared and I don't know how or why

it could be something else, such as red light, aspirin, caffeine, or progesterone or the vitamin d, but yes my chronic fatigue has somehow disappeared

But at the moment I am much better , so something has worked

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any point in splitting the dose?say half am half pm?or does it matter?

I think it does not matter but for some people pregnenolne is stimulating so if the same effects happen for you then it is better to use it in one dose earlier in the day to avoid affecting sleep.

Nicole W.

Please take a look at the link below for more information on dosing pregnenolone.
Optimal Dose Of Pregnenolone For Androgen Synthesis

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

StressNon is a dietary supplement containing pure, pharmaceutical grade pregnenolone. This product, while consisting entirely of food-grade ingredients, is sanctioned for external use only.

Servings per container: about 30
Serving size: 12 drops
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Pregnenolone - 20mg

Other ingredients: SFA esters, ethanol

References:
Enhanced Bioavailability And Tissue Effects Of Steroids Dissolved In Dmso
DMSO makes transdermal steroid absorption close to 100%
Hi Haidut,

I’m 4 days into using StressNon. I’m using 2-3 drops which seems to be having good effect. I was primarily looking to overcome morning fatigue which has plagued me for years now. Happily, I find this supplement has definitely addressed that and I am so grateful. However, I have noticed a real impact on my hair. Not hair fall, but man, this stuff is making my hair really dry. Over night! Nothing else has changed for me in terms of diet but I have added in Estroban in low doses as well. My hair is typically and reliable healthy, so I’m wondering what could be inducing this change. Any thoughts that you could offer?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut,

I’m 4 days into using StressNon. I’m using 2-3 drops which seems to be having good effect. I was primarily looking to overcome morning fatigue which has plagued me for years now. Happily, I find this supplement has definitely addressed that and I am so grateful. However, I have noticed a real impact on my hair. Not hair fall, but man, this stuff is making my hair really dry. Over night! Nothing else has changed for me in terms of diet but I have added in Estroban in low doses as well. My hair is typically and reliable healthy, so I’m wondering what could be inducing this change. Any thoughts that you could offer?

I am not aware of any reports or studied on pregnenolone drying hair. Vitamin A in EstroBan may do it, especially in higher doses. Not sure how much you are taking but the 8 drops daily dose is probably enough for most people.

Nicole W.

I am not aware of any reports or studied on pregnenolone drying hair. Vitamin A in EstroBan may do it, especially in higher doses. Not sure how much you are taking but the 8 drops daily dose is probably enough for most people.
Well, I’m using 2 drops of estroban cosmetically in a homemade face cream that uses ghee—-already high in vitamin A. Admittedly, I sometimes use it in my hair as well. I also consume quite a bit of dairy. Maybe I’ve tipped the scales somehow and wrongly assumed it was the Preg, when it’s really the vitamin A. I think I’ll at least refrain from using it in my hair, and see how it goes. Thanks for your help Haidut.

KyleKingsly

5mcg has pheromone effects

so what on earth is 1mg doing at the pheromone level ?

Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - pregnenolone testing...

I'm incredibly interested in this as well, pheromones are real life love (and status) potions! I love the sound of those effects that guy was describing, with everyone getting in a more fun, happy mood around him! I was thinking about buying a pheromone cologne for a bit but it seems like using this stuff will work just as well, if not better. If anyone has experience with the pheromone effect of this stuff, I'd love to here about it.

johnwester130

I'm incredibly interested in this as well, pheromones are real life love (and status) potions! I love the sound of those effects that guy was describing, with everyone getting in a more fun, happy mood around him! I was thinking about buying a pheromone cologne for a bit but it seems like using this stuff will work just as well, if not better. If anyone has experience with the pheromone effect of this stuff, I'd love to here about it.

pheromones and body odor from hormones has been discussed before on the forum, however people are generally using them to improve health, the pheromone effect is an added bonus

Mossy

johnsmith

It has been recommend, if one uses Pregnenolone daily, to take a week off every so often to restore its effectiveness.

I was wondering if taking Progesterone during this week off would produce the same restoring effects for Pregnenolone supplementation, or is Progesterone too close to Pregnenolone on the hormone pathway for this to work?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It has been recommend, if one uses Pregnenolone daily, to take a week off every so often to restore its effectiveness.

I was wondering if taking Progesterone during this week off would produce the same restoring effects for Pregnenolone supplementation, or is Progesterone too close to Pregnenolone on the hormone pathway for this to work?

To be honest, I am not sure. So, please try the progesterone in the off week and let us know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals