StressNon - Custom Liquid Supplement With Pregnenolone

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Apr 7, 2014.

1. milk_lover

milk_lover Member

Nice! Maybe the route is the most important factor in the downstream hormone conversion from pregnenolone. I will try to give pregnenolone another go.

2. Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

Don't they also claim micronized vs non-micronized effects conversion? Or is that really not as important as route ?

3. milk_lover

milk_lover Member

I was taking MRM pregnenolone for a long time and on the bottle it says micronized. That's all I know about these words and pregnenolone :)

4. Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

How'd you like the MRM ? I'm taking the Pure Encapsulations 10 mg capsules

5. milk_lover

milk_lover Member

MRM was nice in opposing estrogen when I was experimenting with GNC DHEA capsules. It helped me when I ate food that increases serotonin. It helped me sleep better and made my mood good.. The problem with it was the too much conversion to progesterone even at low doses. When days pass with taking MRM pregnenolone frequently, I find myself lose sensation down there and sex doesn't enter my mind. Also, I think I gained weight from it although that could be from overeating and taking many supplements with questionable ingredients at the same time. But it was a good supplement overall. It contained rice flour at the time, and I think they have changed their formula now by adding microcrystalline.

6. Elchapchapchapo

Elchapchapchapo Member

Right on my main vein above opposite of elbow, think its called the medial cubital vein