Stress & Weight Gain, Estrogen & Endotoxins W/ Georgi Dinkov

Discussion in 'Video Interviews' started by David PS, Apr 28, 2019.

1. David PS

David PS Member

Just another great interview.

2. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Georgi is a good soul. Much love to you brother. :grouphug

3. aquaman

aquaman Member

The same channel has one with Ray posted yesterday. Shame about his audio, you’d hope by now podcasters could work out how to get good audio!

4. haidut

haidut Member

Thanks brother!
    Jodelle is a great lady too. Many thanks to her for inviting me to her podcasts.

5. Waremu

Waremu Member

I agree. In my opinion, I do not think people should waste their and other peoples time trying to be a podcaster when they lack the basic ability or care to get the essentials like audio set up correctly first. And especially with the cheap mics and audio equipment available which offers very good audio, there really should be no excuse for people to still offer bad quality podcasts/audio. If they tested the audio beforehand then this would be prevented as well, for the most part. You'd expect these things would be common sense by now. It's like attempting to sell concert tickets to your concert as a professional pianist while not being an actual professional pianist or knowing how to play. Very infuriating.

6. LiveWire

LiveWire Member

She not selling you tickets and you’re not paying her anything. She’s not a professional broadcaster and you listen for free. A little gratitude would be in order.

7. Waremu

Waremu Member

Giving time to listen is valuable...it's what gives video producers money on youtube, and my time is also valuable, so actually, yes, time is money and for that reason, it is pretty similar to a pianist receiving tickets for performing, in that regard. And don't give me the "she's not a professional" silliness. It is very likely that her long term goal is to grow her channel to where it is big and you cannot really do that successfully without being professional. And you don't have to be a 'professional' to have decent audio. That should be a very basic thing. And the marketplace won't reward people for putting forth such poor products/services. You can have gratitude for people who put no effort in and give bad products, but I won't. I'll save mine for those who actually try.

8. LiveWire

LiveWire Member

You. Pay. Her. Nothing.

9. gilson d dantas

gilson d dantas Member

Very very good Georgi!!!!!

10. Waremu

Waremu Member

Not an argument.

11. lampofred

lampofred Member

I'd listen to an interview with Dr. Peat even if both him and her were recording into a damn potato.

12. Waremu

Waremu Member

Yes, but it would certainty be helpful if the market of podcasters online wasn't saturated with people who put little to no effort into the basics of the audio they deliver. I don't have high standards for what is considered quality, but over the years I have heard some of the worst, most unbearable podcasts some have released. Especially if it's a 30-60 min long podcast with loud noises in the background and consistent mic noise. Can really hurt the ears if you're using headphones. So many of these issues would easily be avoided by running a quick check up too.

13. lampofred

lampofred Member

Might be worth a try to post a comment on an interview or send her a message or something with the suggestion, maybe along with a small donation. I haven't really been on her site in detail but on the YouTube interview with Dr. Peat it seems like she reads comments and is open to improving things.

14. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

It’s nice to see your face. :)

15. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

thank you Haidut!

16. Dolomite

Dolomite Member

We loved seeing and hearing our favorite idealabs man!

17. Fletcher

Fletcher Member

Thanks David

18. danishispsychic

danishispsychic Member

Psychic and life guide for the best of the best .
    Great interview - I wish he would have mentioned fasting - the ultimate endotoxin lower er.

19. Lejeboca

Lejeboca Member

Good interview! Thanks much @haidut and Jodelle !

20. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Thank you both for this.

Just one correction:

1:05:05 - "There is no one person that is an expert on aspirin."

Jodelle, if you're reading, you should invite @DaveFoster to your podcast. I don't know if you're a forum member, but if not, you can contact him through fosteryourhealth@yahoo.com. The guy is writing a comprehensive book on aspirin that should be out any time; I'm sure he'll have some original stuff to share. This is not a guru reveal, it can be another audio interview.