Stress Of Job Is Causing Increased Aging Of Facial Appearance

Velve921

Due to the stress of my job I've noticed my face is aging quickly; my face lookd exhausted all the time. Anyone find success with any food or supplementation, oral or topical, that has been helpful in this matter?

Regina

Due to the stress of my job I've noticed my face is aging quickly; my face lookd exhausted all the time. Anyone find success with any food or supplementation, oral or topical, that has been helpful in this matter?
As far as supplements, I like pregnenolone, solban and mitolipin. Are you able to take several brief walks outside when at work? I think a few buteyko breaths can be effective. I like to do them with some movement. It's a simple standard exercise part of warming up for aikido but I think the teachers don't know about the breathing. Maybe I'll make a tiny video of it.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Have you considered removing the cause of the stress, changing job?

Yes. This is my current goal is to change in 6 months. My world will light up once this happens. Just in the mean I time I am curious about some temporary fixes to experiment.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

As far as supplements, I like pregnenolone, solban and mitolipin. Are you able to take several brief walks outside when at work? I think a few buteyko breaths can be effective. I like to do them with some movement. It's a simple standard exercise part of warming up for aikido but I think the teachers don't know about the breathing. Maybe I'll make a tiny video of it.

Yes, I am able to have time away to relax on a daily basis. I'm just in a place where I've become so present with what is really happening in the environment around me that I cannot avoid negative thoughts. Therefore my job is basically destroying me.

tastyfood

I feel this from working in an office space, regardless of the job and the situation. The noise, the lights, the smells, I get triggered the moment I put a foot into the building.

zztr

I feel this from working in an office space, regardless of the job and the situation. The noise, the lights, the smells, I get triggered the moment I put a foot into the building.

People with well paying office jobs who make it to 40 without looking prematurely aged are the exception.

Regina

Yes, I am able to have time away to relax on a daily basis. I'm just in a place where I've become so present with what is really happening in the environment around me that I cannot avoid negative thoughts. Therefore my job is basically destroying me.
I hope you can get out of there.

DaveFoster

People with well paying office jobs who make it to 40 without looking prematurely aged are the exception.
You're telling me! I'm most of the way through college, and I'm starting to get bags under my eyes despite hacking with supplements and plenty of food.

I'm thinking of trying MitoLipin.

probably the fascia under your skin is looking tone. easy enough fix with pregnenolone

Ray_Peat_Pregnenolone.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals