Stress of "Adult life" is what stunts brain, height and body frame growth??? (Anti-Neurogenesis and Anabolism)

Yes, genetics and age will always play a role in your final height, brain and body frame but, I theorize that there is more to it. When you think about it for the average person once they graduate or leave out of high school and began "work/college" then life usually ends up more un-stimulating and deficient. Especially those who lose out on old friendships, sports, family, home cooking and more. A lot of people end up sleep deprived, eating more processed food/under-eating, light deprived, stopping all stimulating mental & physical activities, constantly being overworked from school/jobs. This of course leads to deficiencies and stress over time which has a catabolic affect on the body due to the increase in stress chemicals like serotonin, prolactin, cortisol and estrogen. Constantly living under these conditions and running on stress hormones will antagonize androgenicity, anabolism and neurogenesis which will eventually stunt your growth leading to mental/physical deficiencies (Ex-Depression/Diabetes) down the line since your body is not able to repair/ grow itself and is in a constant state degradation. If you guys have any thoughts or critiques please leave them below.

Dr. B

Yes, genetics and age will always play a role in your final height, brain and body frame but, I theorize that there is more to it. When you think about it for the average person once they graduate or leave out of high school and began "work/college" then life usually ends up more un-stimulating and deficient. Especially those who lose out on old friendships, sports, family, home cooking and more. A lot of people end up sleep deprived, eating more processed food/under-eating, light deprived, stopping all stimulating mental & physical activities, constantly being overworked from school/jobs. This of course leads to deficiencies and stress over time which has a catabolic affect on the body due to the increase in stress chemicals like serotonin, prolactin, cortisol and estrogen. Constantly living under these conditions and running on stress hormones will antagonize androgenicity, anabolism and neurogenesis which will eventually stunt your growth leading to mental/physical deficiencies (Ex-Depression/Diabetes) down the line since your body is not able to repair/ grow itself and is in a constant state degradation. If you guys have any thoughts or critiques please leave them below.

i dont think there is much "stress" involved in working, the vast majority of people are doing very sedentary work on the computer. so the stress overall should be low. the issues come in as you mentioned, if it's long working hours it could interfere with sleep. there may be some bad effects from the blue light from the computer. then there's the issue of, if you work in a big office building, you're probably being exposed to like 100 wifi routers at one time? the eating, exercising stuff etc is a choice. hence why if you go to professional events, office buildings etc you see the same types of people you see elsewhere. some are seemingly in good health, have good hair, look good, whereas some have metabolic issues. some people pack their own lunches or eat specific things when eating out, some eat too much pufa or too little protein, too much starch etc...

JamesGatz

Based on what I have experienced this past year 100% agree with this - I think anyone in adulthood would start growing again if they were to get rid of all stressors (quitting your job, etc) and remain in a metabolic-supporting environment (around nature, etc)

Dr. B

Based on what I have experienced this past year 100% agree with this - I think anyone in adulthood would start growing again if they were to get rid of all stressors (quitting your job, etc) and remain in a metabolic-supporting environment (around nature, etc)
which stressors need to be removed?
what environment factors are considered metabolic supporting?
also I think a lot of pro metabolic supplements or hormones will have the opposite effect and put you further in stress
what do you think of sunlight? is it really needed for lighter skinned people or are they more adapted to thrive without it? in a lot of cultures people were totally covered up in the sunlight... the conservtive/Islamic societies... it was mostly indians/native americans and africans who were very exposed to sunlight right

JamesGatz

which stressors need to be removed?
what environment factors are considered metabolic supporting?
also I think a lot of pro metabolic supplements or hormones will have the opposite effect and put you further in stress
what do you think of sunlight? is it really needed for lighter skinned people or are they more adapted to thrive without it? in a lot of cultures people were totally covered up in the sunlight... the conservtive/Islamic societies... it was mostly indians/native americans and africans who were very exposed to sunlight right
I believe spending a lot of time in parks/nature did the most for me in terms of stress -

Sunlight I find to be stressful in longer periods so I spend 1-2 hours at the park at night almost daily - there's something about being around trees/plants that I believe is strongly metabolic supporting when being outside - even getting indoor plants made a noticeable difference for me - The park and/or the beach I believe are 2 of the best places from a metabolic perspective. I don't crave sunlight much nowadays but when I do its generally when its setting

Personally I believe tech devices are one of the strongest stressors and spending less time on my computer/TV/phone did alot but there's also many other stressors that bother me as well that many prob don't notice as much (ceiling fans raise serotonin really high for me im not sure why, even air conditioners with a high cool setting places a coolant in the air that irritates my lungs and raises stress) - staying at the park more time in general helped me avoid nearly all of my stressors

All in all, I believe Native Americans were really peaty (being outside/grounded all the time, no stressful job/school, smoking tobacco would've kept their DHT high, their headwear and long hair would've lowered serotonin, not disturbing their skin with shampoo, soap, etc but its hard to do that in modern society, I just wonder how they were obtaining calcium - had to have been from bones I'm thinking) and I've seen a few tribes with an average height 8 ft+

Gânico

All in all, I believe Native Americans were really peaty (being outside/grounded all the time, no stressful job/school, smoking tobacco would've kept their DHT high, their headwear and long hair would've lowered serotonin, not disturbing their skin with shampoo, soap, etc but its hard to do that in modern society, I just wonder how they were obtaining calcium - had to have been from bones I'm thinking) and I've seen a few tribes with an average height 8 ft+
I don't think we need much calcium while living traditionally / not constantly bombarded with toxins. About their height, some tribes probably had solutrean/atlantean admixture, haven't u heard of the red-haired giants of America, e.g. Si-Teh-Cah?

Dr. B

I believe spending a lot of time in parks/nature did the most for me in terms of stress -

Sunlight I find to be stressful in longer periods so I spend 1-2 hours at the park at night almost daily - there's something about being around trees/plants that I believe is strongly metabolic supporting when being outside - even getting indoor plants made a noticeable difference for me - The park and/or the beach I believe are 2 of the best places from a metabolic perspective. I don't crave sunlight much nowadays but when I do its generally when its setting

Personally I believe tech devices are one of the strongest stressors and spending less time on my computer/TV/phone did alot but there's also many other stressors that bother me as well that many prob don't notice as much (ceiling fans raise serotonin really high for me im not sure why, even air conditioners with a high cool setting places a coolant in the air that irritates my lungs and raises stress) - staying at the park more time in general helped me avoid nearly all of my stressors

i thought native americans were into raw milk?
why is the beach good for metabolic perspective? wouldnt it be the worst since its the lowest altitude point?
also the beach environment seems to contribute to hazel/green eye colors. someone on reddit had dark brown eyes their whole life, apparently a couple years living in a beachhouse their eyes went to emerald green.

I don't think we need much calcium while living traditionally / not constantly bombarded with toxins. About their height, some tribes probably had solutrean/atlantean admixture, haven't u heard of the red-haired giants of America, e.g. Si-Teh-Cah?

so milk/calcium helps get rid of toxins mate?

OP
B

I'm thinking about getting out of the apartment complexes and moving into a trailer near the woods as close to nature as possible. Also looking into becoming a self-sustaining farmer once I retire. Every new piece of technology/development seems to make thing "easier" while compromising health. I also do find it strange that people who eat all of the meat off food then completely disregard the most nutritional parts such as the organs/bones which is the most optimal for growth.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fans put off a ton of EMF for some reason. Jack Kruse warns about the detrimental effects of fans and from what I remember its one of the worst offenders in the world of EMF.

JamesGatz

i thought native americans were into raw milk?
why is the beach good for metabolic perspective? wouldnt it be the worst since its the lowest altitude point?
also the beach environment seems to contribute to hazel/green eye colors. someone on reddit had dark brown eyes their whole life, apparently a couple years living in a beachhouse their eyes went to emerald green.

so milk/calcium helps get rid of toxins mate?

Yea I thought so too - I read on the forum Native Americans didn't start drinking milk until the settlers came in the 1800's

For The Beach - I read on the forum that the ocean brings loads of negative ions into the air so the air in beaches I suspect is quite healing

Whenever I'm in the neighborhood of a beach in my city - the air definitely feels different and I notice everyone looks a lot healthier compared to other neighborhoods - and I don't think I tend to see many unhealthy people in tropical environments

Maybe one can mimic the effects with an air ionizer that doesn't emit ozone but I don't think it is quite the same

Incredible, I'm going to look into that - I haven't heard of the eye color part - I'm trying to remember if everyone I've met with impressive eyes had something in common, I definitely think they tended to look healthier and taller interestingly enough and they all seemed to have come from healthier, surbaban environments - but I can't think of much other than that

Fans put off a ton of EMF for some reason. Jack Kruse warns about the detrimental effects of fans and from what I remember its one of the worst offenders in the world of EMF.
I definitely wouldn't have guessed that but thar makes a lot more sense than my previous thoughts on it possibly emulating wind/bad weather - even if the fan is 3-4 rooms away it tends to bother me so I imagine the EMF factor is quite strong

Last edited:

Dr. B

Yea I thought so too - I read on the forum Native Americans didn't start drinking milk until the settlers came in the 1800's

For The Beach - I read on the forum that the ocean brings loads of negative ions into the air so the air in beaches I suspect is quite healing

Whenever I'm in the neighborhood of a beach in my city - the air definitely feels different and I notice everyone looks a lot healthier compared to other neighborhoods - and I don't think I tend to see many unhealthy people in tropical environments

Maybe one can mimic the effects with an air ionizer that doesn't emit ozone but I don't think it is quite the same

Incredible, I'm going to look into that - I haven't heard of the eye color part - I'm trying to remember if everyone I've met with impressive eyes had something in common, I definitely think they tended to look healthier and taller interestingly enough and they all seemed to have come from healthier, surbaban environments - but I can't think of much other than that

I definitely wouldn't have guessed that but thar makes a lot more sense than my previous thoughts on it possibly emulating wind/bad weather - even if the fan is 3-4 rooms away it tends to bother me so I imagine the EMF factor is quite strong
you think lighter eye colors are linked to better health? I think some could just be less direct sun exposure to the eyes, so less stress? the green eyes beach relationship, I think had something to do with being in the water often too. the person said they had a beach house and spent tons of time in the water. its the water or the environment there, or the combination of sunlight on the water... my eyes seem to be getting lighter after stopping vitamin d3 supplements.

JamesGatz

you think lighter eye colors are linked to better health? I think some could just be less direct sun exposure to the eyes, so less stress? the green eyes beach relationship, I think had something to do with being in the water often too. the person said they had a beach house and spent tons of time in the water. its the water or the environment there, or the combination of sunlight on the water... my eyes seem to be getting lighter after stopping vitamin d3 supplements.
Yea I'm really starting to think so - the people I've met in my life with the most impressive eyes always seemed really healthy too

I've noticed my eyes becoming lighter when I'm feeling healthier now too such as the outdoors - whenever I'm not feeling as good such as when I'm drunk my eyes suddenly get darker

I imagine metabolism having a real effect on changing one's eye color over-time is a real possibility

And if it happens to be true - then everything becomes modifyable over-time with metabolism - height, eye color, facial structure, hair, body width/forwardness, etc.

I imagine epigenetics is king then - if our parents were tall with blue eyes then possibly the child may be born with an easier time becoming taller and having blue eyes - I suppose then the real question becomes - what are the limitations of a person born with these limitations from their parents and epigenetic changes they are able to make in their lifetime if everything is perfect

Last edited:

Dr. B

Yea I'm really starting to think so - the people I've met in my life with the most impressive eyes always seemed really healthy too

I've noticed my eyes becoming lighter when I'm feeling healthier now too such as the outdoors - whenever I'm not feeling as good such as when I'm drunk my eyes suddenly get darker

I imagine metabolism having a real effect on changing one's eye color over-time is a real possibility

And if it happens to be true - then everything becomes modifyable over-time with metabolism - height, eye color, facial structure, hair, body width/forwardness, etc.

I imagine epigenetics is king then - if our parents were tall with blue eyes then possibly the child may be born with an easier time becoming taller and having blue eyes - I suppose then the real question becomes - what are the limitations of a person born with these limitations from their parents and epigenetic changes they are able to make in their lifetime if everything is perfect
they can possibly go from dark brown to emerald green
do you think the eyes should be shielded from sunlight if looking to change the color from brown to something else

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals