Stress, Coffee, Wellbutrin, Sleep And Gelatin

Pieter

Wellbutrin has helped lift my depression such a perfect way. Best way I can explain is that it makes me more resilient towards stress. Problem was it was keeping me up way past my bed time which was torture for me. Okay so nor-adrenaline and dopamine are affected with Wellbutrin which is very helpful for my cigarette cravings ,in the past because I am an ex smoker I usually longed for a smoke if I smelt someone light up and I got that sweet tabacco hint, now I feel quite turned off when I am near smokers. So the sleep problem persisted untill recently I said no more I need my sleep. So I went off the drug for a few weeks. Also cool was no withdrawal symtoms like the other SSRI type antidepressants. (If you suffer from adult form of ADHD Wellbutrin is something you could try if all else fails like in my case, no amount of dopamine agonists could do the job).

I figured the sleep problem out and it was a combonation of Caffeine from my usual 1 or 2 cups of Coffee and also Over training (resistance bands look stupid but if you use them correctly their is nothing like the muscle contraction you get from using them). Because I am on TRT I tend to think I am okay to do high volume against the strong resistance. When by the time I wanted to sleep my adrenaline was so high that I could feel my heart pounding when I layed down.

Id never thought Id see the day that I started drinking decaff but its been a game changer for me. I get my coffee fix without the adrenaline wave. And now I can even have my cuppa before bed with wait for it.... Gelatin in!!
This makes it almost like a sleepy time drink. (Have to mention that I do eat and drink sugar before someones sugests im not getting enoug sugar) (Also I have strong suspition I have Insulin resistance, but ill get into that later)
Gelatin kicks **** much more than the collagen pills the sell in pharmacies. I actually think the collagen made me feel worse, but Im not 100% sure, definately didnt have the calming, body warming effect of gelatin. I use round about 2 teaspons in almost all my coffees I drink now. I dont want to miss the oppertunity to get those calming aminos in. So sleep has improved in a big way.

Now my insulin resitance which Im sure runs in the family was also part of the stress problem. Because I low fat everything and high sugar/carbs but wasnt responding very well. Increased weight around the belly and love handle also just not getting relief from stress by eating more sugar. So this is litlle stack ive been taking to combat the Insullin resistance and I rely fee it works well. Bigest improvement is the fact that I can go longer between meals and I feel better after eating with a more Immediate warming effect across my body,
Stack:
1. Antagolin wich is a combination of berberine extract, chromium, banamba leaf and inositol.
2. Ceylon Cinnamon (500mg caps)
3. Mag Chloride
4. Biotin 900mcg (only at night and is also very calming for my mind)(improved dream recall but nowhere can I find why, B6 never worker and I always get toxicity even at low doses even using P5P)

For those peatarians that struggle with weight and not adapting to high sugar I believe the problem is a type of pre diabetic state we are in and aiding the pancreas is very important and for me personally has made a bigger impact on my well being than thyroid meds. The sugar must get into the cell for all the anti stress benefits.

redsun

Wellbutrin has helped lift my depression such a perfect way. Best way I can explain is that it makes me more resilient towards stress. Problem was it was keeping me up way past my bed time which was torture for me. Okay so nor-adrenaline and dopamine are affected with Wellbutrin which is very helpful for my cigarette cravings ,in the past because I am an ex smoker I usually longed for a smoke if I smelt someone light up and I got that sweet tabacco hint, now I feel quite turned off when I am near smokers. So the sleep problem persisted untill recently I said no more I need my sleep. So I went off the drug for a few weeks. Also cool was no withdrawal symtoms like the other SSRI type antidepressants. (If you suffer from adult form of ADHD Wellbutrin is something you could try if all else fails like in my case, no amount of dopamine agonists could do the job).

I figured the sleep problem out and it was a combonation of Caffeine from my usual 1 or 2 cups of Coffee and also Over training (resistance bands look stupid but if you use them correctly their is nothing like the muscle contraction you get from using them). Because I am on TRT I tend to think I am okay to do high volume against the strong resistance. When by the time I wanted to sleep my adrenaline was so high that I could feel my heart pounding when I layed down.

Id never thought Id see the day that I started drinking decaff but its been a game changer for me. I get my coffee fix without the adrenaline wave. And now I can even have my cuppa before bed with wait for it.... Gelatin in!!
This makes it almost like a sleepy time drink. (Have to mention that I do eat and drink sugar before someones sugests im not getting enoug sugar) (Also I have strong suspition I have Insulin resistance, but ill get into that later)
Gelatin kicks **** much more than the collagen pills the sell in pharmacies. I actually think the collagen made me feel worse, but Im not 100% sure, definately didnt have the calming, body warming effect of gelatin. I use round about 2 teaspons in almost all my coffees I drink now. I dont want to miss the oppertunity to get those calming aminos in. So sleep has improved in a big way.

Now my insulin resitance which Im sure runs in the family was also part of the stress problem. Because I low fat everything and high sugar/carbs but wasnt responding very well. Increased weight around the belly and love handle also just not getting relief from stress by eating more sugar. So this is litlle stack ive been taking to combat the Insullin resistance and I rely fee it works well. Bigest improvement is the fact that I can go longer between meals and I feel better after eating with a more Immediate warming effect across my body,
Stack:
1. Antagolin wich is a combination of berberine extract, chromium, banamba leaf and inositol.
2. Ceylon Cinnamon (500mg caps)
3. Mag Chloride
4. Biotin 900mcg (only at night and is also very calming for my mind)(improved dream recall but nowhere can I find why, B6 never worker and I always get toxicity even at low doses even using P5P)

For those peatarians that struggle with weight and not adapting to high sugar I believe the problem is a type of pre diabetic state we are in and aiding the pancreas is very important and for me personally has made a bigger impact on my well being than thyroid meds. The sugar must get into the cell for all the anti stress benefits.

Do you still take wellbutrin? I think it is a very bad drug imo. Yes it does raise dopamine but only very slightly... It works almost entirely on noradrenaline. This tilts the dopamine:noradrenaline ratio heavily towards noradrenaline which unnatural and dangerous, basically mimics a stress situation but worse because it never ends as long as the drug is in your system.

It sounds like you stopped taking it, but no indication if you started again. I highly suggest you eat lots of liver if you want to benefits of noradrenaline without the dangers.

OP
Pieter

Pieter

Do you still take wellbutrin? I think it is a very bad drug imo. Yes it does raise dopamine but only very slightly... It works almost entirely on noradrenaline. This tilts the dopamine:noradrenaline ratio heavily towards noradrenaline which unnatural and dangerous, basically mimics a stress situation but worse because it never ends as long as the drug is in your system.

It sounds like you stopped taking it, but no indication if you started again. I highly suggest you eat lots of liver if you want to benefits of noradrenaline without the dangers.

I am using Wellbutrin atm. It does help me function at work and all my relationships have improved because of it. Im sure its not good hence the very bad insomnia it created. But like I said I mitigated the insomnia with a few lifestyle adjustments.

I have liver regularly. My body knows when it needs liver. Ive got Karoo lamb liver in my freezer. Liver does have an anti fatigue factor if you excersise strenously.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals