Strengthening The Parathyroid With Parathyroid Glandular For Varicose Veins, Saggy Skin?

TreasureVibe

Hey all. I saw a video on youtube by a popular naturopath Dr. Morse ND, who had an unique advice for saggy skin and varicose veins and any type of connective tissue that's starting to loosen and fall apart.

He said that calcium is being taken from the veins and tissue by the parathyroid, to buffer acidity in the body. This is what causes the vein or tissue to become loose and bloat.

By strengthening the body parathyroid by taking parathyroid glandular, along with taking plant based calcium daily, you can reverse these conditions. Does anyone know if this is safe and effective? He refers to it as "parathyroid weakness" when these conditions arise.

Thank you

paymanz

By eating parathyroid glandular you increase PTH. To lower PTH you need vitamin d , calcium and to limit phosphate intake.

Btw i dont think calcium strengthens connective tissue.

ilikecats

In peatland the only appropriate context for mentioning PTH is in the context of suppressing that s***. Everything that’s beneficial tends to suppress it. So I’d highly doubt it is effective or safe to take PTH glandular. And calcium suppresses PTH so the treatment seems particularly confusing.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

By eating parathyroid glandular you increase PTH. To lower PTH you need vitamin d , calcium and to limit phosphate intake.

Btw i dont think calcium strengthens connective tissue.
Hmm, famous herbalist Dr. Christopher adviced to put white oak bark paste on varicose veins. White oak bark has the highest PPM of calcium in it of all botanical substances if I've read that correctly. He said that it's the calcium in the white oak bark responsible for its effect on varicose veins. He said that patients would have success getting rid of their varicose veins within a week.

Calcium deficiency is known to cause, among more, varicose veins in medical literature.

Calcium constricts veins, whilst magnesium has the typical opposite effect of dilating them.

Another famous natural doctor is Dr. Wallach who also says that calcium deficiency is responsible for varicose veins.

I'm not sure if vitamin D leeches calcium from veins too, but taking vitamin D in the past would exacerbate my varicocele. (varicose vein in scrotum).

If parathyroid hormone would leech calcium from bones per Dr. Ray Peat, why wouldn't it do the same with veins and tissue?

In peatland the only appropriate context for mentioning PTH is in the context of suppressing that s***. Everything that’s beneficial tends to suppress it. So I’d highly doubt it is effective or safe to take PTH glandular. And calcium suppresses PTH so the treatment seems particularly confusing.
Yeah I wonder what parathyroid glandular would actually do, maybe make the parathyroid hormone more bones orientated and less vein orientated? Just a random guess. I've read that a proponent of Dr. Morse said he used the glandulars including parathyroid only for a little while to kickstart the glands.

paymanz

Ask that dr the reason and explanation of how Ca leaching out of tissues can cause loose skin and varicocele. I'm almost sure he has no answer because what he say is based on nothing.

The other one you mentioned said for one week apply the oak bark and problem is gone. Thats pretty cool! Give it 2 weeks and see if it works?! Its easy to test it.

tankasnowgod

Hey all. I saw a video on youtube by a popular naturopath Dr. Morse ND, who had an unique advice for saggy skin and varicose veins and any type of connective tissue that's starting to loosen and fall apart.

He said that calcium is being taken from the veins and tissue by the parathyroid, to buffer acidity in the body. This is what causes the vein or tissue to become loose and bloat.

By strengthening the body parathyroid by taking parathyroid glandular, along with taking plant based calcium daily, you can reverse these conditions. Does anyone know if this is safe and effective? He refers to it as "parathyroid weakness" when these conditions arise.

Thank you

PTH takes calcium from bone to lower blood Ph. Calcification of soft tissue is a major problem.

Have you ever read Peat's article on Calcium and disease? Calcium and Disease: Hypertension, organ calcification, & shock, vs. respiratory energy

richofden

Forum Supporter
Major difference between RM and RP, can´t believe I fell for RM´s theories, now sitting here with most of my teeth damaged from that ride. Now my teeth are at least not decaying anymore, but I still need some repairing to do. :bucktooth:

Ania

Topical tretinoin will impair absorption of vitamin A according to Peat. It is a toxic form of the vitamin.