Streaming and Recording for Foster Your Health

DaveFoster

I'm planning on recording some content for my blog and making the process more sustainable. I'll be, prospectively, streaming, possibly on Twitch, and then recording the streams and posting it on fyhradio.com. The content will be co-learning; in other words, I'll be researching topics, potentially suggested ones, and that will be a way to keep up a stream of content that's available and readily digested. Obviously, this will be slower than packaging and finishing the information in a final form, such as a podcast; however, it will expose listeners to a learning process and delve into the literature directly. I think it will be fun for some, and there will of course be live sessions and so on.

Comments and ideas?

Amazoniac

You get along with Diokine, don't you? Why not team up with him for these streams? You'll have more fun and less stress, it has worked for Juan y Miguel. Either one can zone out during a session without compromising quality, just nod in agreement from time to time and it's all good.

The first topic for this partnership can be the venom D supplementation controversy. So far it has been a debate between biased hyperthyroid and hysterical hypothyroid people; a moderate, euthyroid approach is needed.

I think that having a transcription available is useful, a gross one by a software suffices.

2123.jpg