Strange Thing About My Tooth

G

gummybear

I've been having some problems with my wisdom teeth, like most younger people I guess. Often the tooth flesh gets an inflammation, and I have to see my dentist. I got this last week also, the flesh got an inflammation , couldn't chew so I drank milk and oj mostly. Got fever and now...it's all gone. I was like wtf? Normally I have to go to my dentist because the inflammation wont go off. I am really suprised. I heard also somehwere that Ray when he took DHEA his wisdom teeth got to their "right" location.

I this due to my diet?

J

j.

gummybear said:
I heard also somehwere that Ray when he took DHEA his wisdom teeth got to their "right" location.

From Lita Lee:

Peat ate some DHEA, not much, only several milligrams daily. He noticed the following:

A mole fell off! Other patients had the same results.
Wisdom teeth impacted 20 years prior rotated into position.
Peat grew 1 1/2 inches at the age of 46. His weight stayed the same but his waist size decreased. In a few weeks, perhaps ten, he lost his middle age appearance because he got taller!
Topical application of DHEA on his gray hair caused its original color to return!

WARNING ON DHEA: Peat no longer offers DHEA because he believes that, in the wrong hormonal environment, e.g., low progesterone and/or low thyroid hormones, DHEA can convert to estrogen and testosterone. In women with cystic ovaries, DHEA can convert to estrogen. If you do insist on taking DHEA, you should know that at the peak of youth, say age 20-30 years, the body produces 12-15 mg of DHEA daily. So, taking 25-200 mg daily is far greater than the physiological dosage and in fact, can cause problems. In a book on DHEA by Kalimi and Regelson, they report that excess DHEA can cause liver enlargement. Peat reminds us that this is a standard sign of estrogen dominance.

http://www.litalee.com/shopexd.asp?ccod ... holesterol

pete

Progesterone Pregnenolone & DHEA
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/three-hormones.shtml

People who have taken an excess of DHEA have been found to have abnormally high estrogen levels, and this can cause the liver to enlarge, and the thymus to shrink.

One study has found that the only hormone abnormality in a groupt of Alzheimers patients' brains was an excess of DHEA. In cell culture, DHEA can cause changes in glial cells resembling those seen in the aging brain. These observations suggest that DHEA should be used with caution. Supplements of pregnenolone and thyroid seem to be the safest way to optimize DHEA production.

OP
G

gummybear

pete said:
Progesterone Pregnenolone & DHEA
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/three-hormones.shtml

People who have taken an excess of DHEA have been found to have abnormally high estrogen levels, and this can cause the liver to enlarge, and the thymus to shrink.

One study has found that the only hormone abnormality in a groupt of Alzheimers patients' brains was an excess of DHEA. In cell culture, DHEA can cause changes in glial cells resembling those seen in the aging brain. These observations suggest that DHEA should be used with caution. Supplements of pregnenolone and thyroid seem to be the safest way to optimize DHEA production.

Haven't used any of those supplements, but it's interesting to know. Waiting for my pregnenolone to arrive.

nwo2012

I have used DHEA in the past and didnt really know what I was doing. Fortunately, for me, its pretty hard to get it into Australia so didnt bother since then. Pregnenolone is like magic! I instantly had a more relaxed feeling and within a few days my muscles had that full pumped look. And for a former muscle-head that is a good feeling.

OP
G

gummybear

nwo2012 said:
I have used DHEA in the past and didnt really know what I was doing. Fortunately, for me, its pretty hard to get it into Australia so didnt bother since then. Pregnenolone is like magic! I instantly had a more relaxed feeling and within a few days my muscles had that full pumped look. And for a former muscle-head that is a good feeling.

What were the changes when you took DHEA? Some good improvements?

OP
G

gummybear

My wisdom teeth is actually growing now when i'm on DHEA. Didn't expect that. I'm taking 10mg a day, as recommended by RP

ddjd

My wisdom teeth is actually growing now when i'm on DHEA. Didn't expect that. I'm taking 10mg a day, as recommended by RP
I'm reviving this thread because I started taking 10mg DHEA daily about a week ago and now I'm getting pain in many of my lower teeth. I had wisdom teeth ten years ago which caused all my well structured teeth to get very congested, but I haven't had pain or problems like this at all in those ten years. I'm sure the DHEA is somehow connected

Arrade

I'm reviving this thread because I started taking 10mg DHEA daily about a week ago and now I'm getting pain in many of my lower teeth. I had wisdom teeth ten years ago which caused all my well structured teeth to get very congested, but I haven't had pain or problems like this at all in those ten years. I'm sure the DHEA is somehow connected
Are your teeth growing in size?