Strange Skulls In Latin America (Mexico, Peru, Etc)

Energizer

Does anyone else here wonder what caused these skulls to form they way they did? I'm talking about the skulls in the Paracas museum that Brien Foerster frequently shows and talks about. Obviously some of them may just be due to cradle-boarding, but I think it's pretty foolish to assume all of them were due to cranial deformation considering the shape and dimensions of some of them. What do you guys think?

bistecca

I don't know much about him. He used to post here under the name pranarupa I think. He did a danny roddy generative energy podcast.. One of the first ones.

Last edited:
OP
Energizer

Energizer

homes below ground... high co2 accumulation. interesting. Art shows people with 6 digits..

Vashinvetala

that blog discusses some of this stuff.

Yeah, that blog is excellent. Part of what started me with an interest in skulls and evolution in the first place.

Last edited:

lvysaur

There are also tales of giant bodies, in addition to giant brains. My suspicion is that humanity has been facing a decline of resources for 20,000+ years. Of course, there are spurts of greater availability, like lately with the advent of modernity. But the overall trend is clear.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no evidence at all that giants existed--however there is clear evidence that giant-brained people existed, notably in the Americas. A wealth of resources means the most intelligent, energy expensive brains survive the best.

This would actually jive quite nicely with the advanced precision architecture in places like Puma Punku/Tiwanaku. Not hard to imagine humans of such great cranial capacity, with spatial IQs likely multiple standard deviations above our own, capable of such feats even without modern tech.

However, I think that PUFA diets select for PUFA-resistant individuals. At Arctic latitudes, indigenous diets are the highest PUFA on earth, due to both high PUFA animals and relative lack of plant foods. The Americans of Boskop/Peru/etc are descended from such PUFA-evolved peoples, and perhaps the combination of PUFA-resistance via genetic means, combined with a low PUFA environment in South America, contributed to a unique morphology.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom