Strange reaction to a lot of pro metabolic substances

Miggie

Hey guys,

I always get a weird reaction from a lot of peat supplements.

My chest always starts to sag around the nipple area whenever I take supplements like progesterone cream, pregnenolone cream, dhea cream and now the latest one i took was caffeine. Does anyone have an idea why or whats causing this effect?

answersfound

You have to "get the ball rolling" in the right direction, otherwise these substances will not work for you, and in some instances, can even work against you. Liver health must be improved and this can be done through gradually increasing caffeine tolerance. Also, I would recommend you supplement Thyroid before you use these hormones. If your body doesn't have enough Thyroid to run on when you lower stress hormones, you will feel worse. If you start using thyroid for a month or two, you will find that these hormones will start to work for you. But it's important to do it gradually and not bombard your system with all this.

OP
Miggie

Miggie

I think I possibly have a liver thats in not so great health, I have lots of tiny moles on my body which is liver related as well from what i have read on the internet. I have been taking t3 on and off for over a year now but its only the nipple area that starts to sag its as if water just fills up there.

I started caffeine at 250mg a week ago and I am now up to 500mg per dag and I notice that if I dont eat enough carbs I start to go hypo very fast. I guess this is a sign that my metabolism is going up now.