strange abdominal feeling ---than muscle pain

BastiFuntasty

Multiple times of the day I get this strange feeling in my abdomen: It is like a mild shock or something like that, only very short but with horrible effects. It is hard to explain, maybe something like as if someone feels like he or she is caught lying or stealing... I experience this sometimes up to 20 times a or more a day. For example in rapid temperature changes or most often just when thinking about something. Right after these shocks I experience pain, especially in my muscles and sometimes in my joints. The pain gets stronger with every so called "shock".
Is this a stress response from the body? Is this shock the feeling of a realease of adrenaline or cortisol?
I hope you have some advice, I am thinking of taking thyroid to shift my body away from relying on stress hormones. It feeels like its killing me softly within a few years. :cry:
thx for your patience

Interactome

BastiFuntasty said:
post 112969 Multiple times of the day I get this strange feeling in my abdomen: It is like a mild shock or something like that, only very short but with horrible effects. It is hard to explain, maybe something like as if someone feels like he or she is caught lying or stealing... I experience this sometimes up to 20 times a or more a day. For example in rapid temperature changes or most often just when thinking about something. Right after these shocks I experience pain, especially in my muscles and sometimes in my joints. The pain gets stronger with every so called "shock".
Is this a stress response from the body? Is this shock the feeling of a realease of adrenaline or cortisol?
I hope you have some advice, I am thinking of taking thyroid to shift my body away from relying on stress hormones. It feeels like its killing me softly within a few years.
thx for your patience

Hi

Have you done any tests? Blood samples that indicate something is off? And do you get these feelings out of the blue, or when you think of something stressful?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

BastiFuntasty

Interactome said:
post 116261
BastiFuntasty said:
post 112969 Multiple times of the day I get this strange feeling in my abdomen: It is like a mild shock or something like that, only very short but with horrible effects. It is hard to explain, maybe something like as if someone feels like he or she is caught lying or stealing... I experience this sometimes up to 20 times a or more a day. For example in rapid temperature changes or most often just when thinking about something. Right after these shocks I experience pain, especially in my muscles and sometimes in my joints. The pain gets stronger with every so called "shock".
I hope you have some advice, I am thinking of taking thyroid to shift my body away from relying on stress hormones. It feeels like its killing me softly within a few years.
thx for your patience

Hi

Have you done any tests? Blood samples that indicate something is off? And do you get these feelings out of the blue, or when you think of something stressful?
I checked several blood parameters and most were very good, except elevated ck levels and low thyroid with Tsh at 2.2. Even total t3 and t4 were checked and in the normal range, doctors say :D, which means they are more likely a little low. They also checked size of my organs and adrenals with radio and everything was fine.
Well this strange feeling just overcomes me, there seems to be nothing to avoid it. It does come from bad thoughts, but it comes out of nothing, too.

tara

BastiFuntasty said:
post 112969 Is this a stress response from the body? Is this shock the feeling of a realease of adrenaline or cortisol?
Wouldn't surprise me.
If you decide to try thyroid supplement, take it slowly and make sure to be well-nourished first.

Interactome

BastiFuntasty said:
post 116477 I checked several blood parameters and most were very good, except elevated ck levels and low thyroid with Tsh at 2.2. Even total t3 and t4 were checked and in the normal range, doctors say , which means they are more likely a little low. They also checked size of my organs and adrenals with radio and everything was fine.
Well this strange feeling just overcomes me, there seems to be nothing to avoid it. It does come from bad thoughts, but it comes out of nothing, too.

Is "ck" = creatine kinase? I had elevated creatine kinase a few times.

My TSH was 2 last time I checked. It was 1.1 6 months ago, but I don't know how it fluctuates throughout the day and how much it's influenced by various dietary factors.

Do you get pain/a tired feeling in your hands/lower arms/lower leg if you get stressed/angry? I get that almost instantaneously with getting stressed. Must be the adrenaline somehow causing some strange muscle reaction. Either lack of energy in the muscle to deal with the adrenaline or some form of vasoconstriction. I haven't solved it yet.

Do your hands/mouth function normally when it's cold? Or do they get super slow?

Did your problems develop after a stressfull period/illness/a change in diet?

OP
B

BastiFuntasty

Interactome said:
post 118138
BastiFuntasty said:
post 116477 I checked several blood parameters and most were very good, except elevated ck levels and low thyroid with Tsh at 2.2. Even total t3 and t4 were checked and in the normal range, doctors say , which means they are more likely a little low. They also checked size of my organs and adrenals with radio and everything was fine.

Is "ck" = creatine kinase? I had elevated creatine kinase a few times.

My TSH was 2 last time I checked. It was 1.1 6 months ago, but I don't know how it fluctuates throughout the day and how much it's influenced by various dietary factors.

Do you get pain/a tired feeling in your hands/lower arms/lower leg if you get stressed/angry? I get that almost instantaneously with getting stressed. Must be the adrenaline somehow causing some strange muscle reaction. Either lack of energy in the muscle to deal with the adrenaline or some form of vasoconstriction. I haven't solved it yet.

Do your hands/mouth function normally when it's cold? Or do they get super slow?

Did your problems develop after a stressfull period/illness/a change in diet?
Yep It is creatinine kinase, which reflects some kind of muscle loss. It didn't surprise me, since it is very common in hypothyroid people, which I am, despite my relatively normal Tsh of 2.2.
I have the very same symptoms like you have, especially this feeling of extreme weakness and burning pain when angry and mentally stressed. Physical stress doesn't seem to have an effect, even playing soccer for 90 minutes or cycling the whole day are OK. For me the pain is more concentrated in the biceps and shoulder + biceps in my legs and knee, which got better after stopping soccer.
It all began with a long period of overtraining and calorie restriction which went along with psychological stress. I could still punch myself everyday for all that I have done for putting myself into this misery.
I also have this superslow mouth and fingers when it is cold.
Thanks for your response, I hope I can find something out which can probably help you, too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals