Strained Calf

Velve921

During baseball I strained my calf.....instantly couldn't walk.

Any thoughts on ideas to remedy issue? Food? Supplements? Lifestyle?

Thanks for all advice!

RePeatRePeat

DMSO, collagen, rest, gentle walking, don't return to activity too soon just because pain goes away.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Last night upon injury I did aspirin, thyroid, OJ, Mineral water, epsom salt/baking soda bath, topical Pansterone and Progest e, then laid underneath red light for 15 minutes. I will continue alternating with:

1 gram of aspirin every few hours when needed
2 grains of NDT a day
2 epsom/baking soda baths a day
Pansterone and Progest e topically as needed
I already do 8-10 tbsp of gelatin a day

Any other thoughts? Appreciate everyone's feedback thus far!

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I want to update everyone on my progress over the past 36 hours:

My injury seemed as if I was going to be on crutches..I could not walk for the first 24 hours. Had to sit in a chair while I was coaching at work. Over the last 36 hours I've used:

epsom salt/baking soda baths
high dose aspirin
red light
Topical Pansterone
Topical Progesterone
NDT
Cypro before bed time
Theanine before bed time
No starch, low trytophan, low phosphate, high sugar/saturated fat/calcium nutrition

After my red light session at the 24 hour mark...instaneous substantial difference where I could start walking again. As today has progressed I've been moving even faster. People were recommending crutches, ice, etc... I refused both. I have more to go but I'm absolutely amazed at the changes I am seeing! Hope these ideas can help some people if they come across nasty muscle strains. I realized I used a lot of different supplements...but I figured why not?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

So over the last 7 days during my strain....emotionally I've felt awful! Motivation is beyond low as well as creative thinking. Could the stress of an injury can a hormonal response that can lead to this? Anyone have similar experiences?

Pulse has been low fyi and in the middle of an STL summer than never happens to me.

Pointless

Anything that debilitates me so I can't work makes me feel really emotionally low. Actually, I seem to be sensitive to any adverse health problems. I'm sure I share that with a lot of people here. But it's better than just throwing your hands in the air and saying, "I guess I can't do anything about it," which is what most people I know would do. Actually, they would complain a lot but do nothing lol

Potassium and Pansterone work wonders for me with pulled muscles. Make sure you're getting enough potassium.

RePeatRePeat

Temporarily, try adding another 200 mg theanine in the morning and perhaps also in the afternoon - and lots of OJ. Injury makes one feel vulnerable. Because you are athletic and strong and taking control of your health so deftly, it blows your mind and switches on the stress reaction - on top of the stress from the physical injury itself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals