Straightening A Crooked/broken Nose?

Depends what you mean.

Recessed maxillas come often with crooked noses. Mewing could over time make your jaw grow and move your maxilla forward / upward. That will make your nose appear much smaller and may straighten your nose.

Herbie

Osteopaths do cranial adjustments which could be something to look into.

Depends what you mean.

Recessed maxillas come often with crooked noses. Mewing could over time make your jaw grow and move your maxilla forward / upward. That will make your nose appear much smaller and may straighten your nose.

how does recession in the z axis cause an imbalance in the x axis?

op. do you have an ingrowth tooth or something in your mouth that would make your tongue point to one side over the other?

op. do you have an ingrowth tooth or something in your mouth that would make your tongue point to one side over the other?

The nose sits over the maxilla. Moving the maxilla upward moves the nose upwards too. I had a crooked nose which reverse that way.

OP
I

ilikecats

b

no I don't. I used to have a perfectly straight nose and then I broke it boxing and then continued to deform it by continuing boxing for the next two or three years.

OP
I

ilikecats

I'm not wrong lol.
well at first you just said "no" and then edited your response, so that is what I was responding to. I feel like constantly bathing it in red light has straightened it a little bit. The more stress I'm under the more crooked it gets. But obviously these changes are very minute. I feel like the human body is drawn towards symmetry and when given the proper resources and healing environment my nose will straighten out at least somewhat. And yeah I mew

Lecarpetron

I have a crooked nose from breaking it (even had surgery to straighten it but it was such a bad break that it didn't correct 100%).

Fast forward 15 years and I now have palate expanders, and my dentist said they might straighten out my nose. Time will tell, if it happens I'll post.

If your palate is low/wide enough for you to Mew properly (and that is a much bigger if than most realize), and you pound the k2, you might make some headway.

I have a crooked nose from breaking it (even had surgery to straighten it but it was such a bad break that it didn't correct 100%).

Fast forward 15 years and I now have palate expanders, and my dentist said they might straighten out my nose. Time will tell, if it happens I'll post.

If your palate is low/wide enough for you to Mew properly (and that is a much bigger if than most realize), and you pound the k2, you might make some headway.

Exactly what I said but people questioned what I said lol.