Straight males: breasts or butt?

Breasts or butt?

• Total voters

Dr. B

Interesting idea. I'm not sure what exactly would be a breast "fetish", because I think almost everyone gets aroused by them. And people can like smaller ones or bigger ones. But I think it's worth investigating :lol:
maybe big ones then, the people specifically wanting the big ones or the huge ones maybe have a milk/calcium or protein deficiency. male sex organ fetish is likely a cartilage/gelatin deficiency, female sex organ fetish is likely an oyster/zinc deficiency.

OccamzRazer

maybe big ones then, the people specifically wanting the big ones or the huge ones maybe have a milk/calcium or protein deficiency. male sex organ fetish is likely a cartilage/gelatin deficiency, female sex organ fetish is likely an oyster/zinc deficiency.
Haha what a theory this is

OccamzRazer

This thread has been insightful in more ways than OP may have intended.

It would be very interesting to have an online matchmaking component to this forum lol.

I have been smiling also@ his questions. He is young. If the young had been reading literature, even historical fictions, soooo many answers to soooo many topics would emerge. I am encouraged that he does ask, at least. If these generations fail to understand all that has been denied their formal educations, we are lost.
Even the question about blondes...where else would one get a hefty dose of reasoned conclusion on that without an accumulated perspective?

Of course, I'm happy to help when I can, and I hope my posting history demonstrates this.

I would remind the young and the eager, though, that a forum search function exists, which I myself tortured over a period of 1.5-2.0 years before even making this account. And, unlike I, this search function is slave to your every whim. When I'm sleeping or working, the search function remains available to do your bidding.

And when she fails you, there are Google and Bing and others eager to pick up where the previous search left off.

dukesbobby777

Are you eating enough liver (2-3 times a week) or lots of emmental cheese? Foot fetish develops with a vitamin K deficiency. The typical foot smell of some cheeses is coming from the bacteria that produce vitamin K. Some bacteria on feet and cheeses are even identical.
damn mate is that true? foot fetish is vitamin K deficiency interesting

That’s a load of poppycock. If that were true, pretty much everyone on a western diet would develop a foot fetish. Fetishes (however you define them anyway) are just highly individual things.

mariantos

That’s a load of poppycock. If that were true, pretty much everyone on a western diet would develop a foot fetish. Fetishes (however you define them anyway) are just highly individual things.

The fetishes are weird.

Yes, I don't know how plausible the theory is that nutritional deficiencies correlate with fetishes because there are many people who have fetishes related to leather, latex, rubber, furs or others related to high heels, different types of uniforms etc.

Personally, I like corsets as they sit on the woman, I awaken a pleasant feeling in me or women who are very well dressed, even the neck covered, that is, nothing can be seen from her body but the face and hands, otherwise the mystery disappears, but I don't know if they can be called fetishes and what they are due to.

I'm not sure, but I guess whether we realize it or not, we each have something to do with, I mean, a small and slightly different sexual desire, fetish I think it's too much said.

As for the parts of the human body fetishes, these seem even more funny, practically you only have to deal with a part of her body in particular, the rest of the body doesn't really matter, but if I couldn't just have her foot, let me accept it totally after all.

I mean, I don't think a woman would be bothered if her partner pays special attention to her legs and starts stroking her legs, kissing them, hugging them, treating them like his universe, as long as the next day, when he is asked what he wants to eat for breakfast, he answers by looking her in the eye and does not answer by talking to her feet.

Therefore, I want to emphasize that if we go too far into the area of obsession, then these fetishes can become dangerous.

Whether it's called a fetish or an obsession or sexual desire, it can be okay as long as it contributes extra pleasure and manages to increase libido, however I don't think it's healthy if you get to work in bed exclusively based on fetishes, but on the contrary, a serious problem.

boris

I guess you don‘t know about wikifeet. And I don‘t think everyone would develop one, because plenty of people eat greens or liver or cheese, but many eat neither. Even if everything applies, just like an illness or other conditions don’t develop equally in people with the same conditions it wouldn’t with a fetish. Widespread sexual arousal from feet is a fairly new development. I think it‘s worth it to think about how something like that happens. If you listen to foot fetish people, many with an extreme fetish want the feet to be as stinky as possible, there must be a reason for that.

Last edited:

Dr. B

I guess you don‘t know about wikifeet. And I don‘t think everyone would develop one, because plenty of people eat greens or liver or cheese, but many eat neither. Even if everything applies, just like an illness or other conditions don’t develop equally in people with the same conditions it wouldn’t with a fetish. Widespread sexual arousal from feet is a fairly new development. I think it‘s worth it to think about how something like that happens. If you listen to foot fetish people, many with an extreme fetish want the feet to be as stinky as possible, there must be a reason for that.
mate what about farting and all that? this dude I know likes sniffing farts, even wants to taste their shits... i dont know what causes that... he has some mild vitiligo on the neck and arms as well btw.
also i've never had a particular attraction or looked at hands or feet mate...

boris

mate what about farting and all that? this dude I know likes sniffing farts, even wants to taste their shits... i dont know what causes that... he has some mild vitiligo on the neck and arms as well btw.
also i've never had a particular attraction or looked at hands or feet mate...

I think people who are eating and licking excrements are addicted to the estrogen that gets excreted in the feces. Probably the result of some kind of metabolic derangement accompanying hypothyroidism.

I was listening to a TV program where a prostitute was telling about experiences with her clients and she said the people who had this fetish with excrements, they would orgasm just from eating it, without any other physical stimulation. She also said those clients wanted her to eat high fiber foods and laxative things like plums. ...Theoretically these things would increase the clearence of estrogen from the gut and subsequently the excrements would contain more of it.

Dr. B

I think people who are eating and licking excrements are addicted to the estrogen that gets excreted in the feces. Probably the result of some kind of metabolic derangement accompanying hypothyroidism.

I was listening to a TV program where a prostitute was telling about experiences with her clients and she said the people who had this fetish with excrements, they would orgasm just from eating it, without any other physical stimulation. She also said those clients wanted her to eat high fiber foods and laxative things like plums. ...Theoretically these things would increase the clearence of estrogen from the gut and subsequently the excrements would contain more of it.

seems gross mate, why would they want the estrogen, shouldnt the body be rejecting estrogen. is it the same for sniffing the farts? I thought maybe it's urea related? or like lack of bacteria, using too much antibiotics, now they want bacteria ?

boris

seems gross mate, why would they want the estrogen, shouldnt the body be rejecting estrogen. is it the same for sniffing the farts? I thought maybe it's urea related? or like lack of bacteria, using too much antibiotics, now they want bacteria ?
Estrogen can give you a high, like cocaine and also cause extreme arousal.

I don‘t think it‘s bacteria related. If they can orgasm just from eating it, it must be something hormonal.

...about sniffing farts, since he also likes to lick, could be conditioning related to the other factors. But I don‘t know if there are people who only like to smell farts and never do the mouth contact.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Estrogen can give you a high, like cocaine and also cause extreme arousal.

I don‘t think it‘s bacteria related. If they can orgasm just from eating it, it must be something hormonal.

...about sniffing farts, since he also likes to lick, could be conditioning related to the other factors. But I don‘t know if there are people who only like to smell farts and never do the mouth contact.
what do you mean by licking?
btw what country was that in, where the prostitute was discussing experiences with clients?

boris

what do you mean by licking?
btw what country was that in, where the prostitute was discussing experiences with clients?

You said he likes to „taste“ their feces, for some reason I imagined that as licking, I was referring to that.

It was in Germany.

JamesGatz

I am quite fond of DUMP TRUCKS - I'm not sure what it is, but I barely catch a nice DUMP TRUCK anymore

But the dump truck has to be real - I've met a few girls with fake dump trucks and its embarassing - its shape is off and it doesn't jiggle like a real one but my word a real dump truck breaks my neck and drops my jaw

Dr. B

I am quite fond of DUMP TRUCKS - I'm not sure what it is, but I barely catch a nice DUMP TRUCK anymore

But the dump truck has to be real - I've met a few girls with fake dump trucks and its embarassing - its shape is off and it doesn't jiggle like a real one but my word a real dump truck breaks my neck and drops my jaw
how can you tell whether it's real? some of them seem tough to tell if they're real or fake

JamesGatz

how can you tell whether it's real? some of them seem tough to tell if they're real or fake
Usually I believe I can tell by the way it jiggles - When it's fake I believe it's a lot more stationary when she's walking - when it's real I can usually see the jiggling/wiggling when she starts to walk

Vivin3BC

Every male with a decent amount of testosterone has a foot fetish. Those who deny it, simply don’t have enough T.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals