Straight males: breasts or butt?

Breasts or butt?

• Total voters

ursidae

Psst.. her response was woman talk for "has neither".
Pretty sure he got that, seeing as she is suffering an illness and dealing with weight loss as a result. Just made it a point to reassure her that being underweight doesn’t make a woman worthless in a man’s eyes, despite this poll and the majority of posts in this thread boiling attraction down to the size of secondary sexual characteristics.

Ben.

Don't realy understand why this thread went into men bashing for being "shallow" when the question and possible answers are straight forward.

But since people digressed and diverted from it i'd want a woman/partner described by these two quotes if i could choose:

a voice to soothe an agitated soul, a love to nurture a wanting heart.
Skills. no longer taught by mothers everywhere in the west. Tenderness, understanding, compassion, and support, prep for a partnership waiting to unfold.

I always seem to be in awee the most - not by the incredible "sexbomb" walking down the street - but by the woman that makes me feel a certain way when looking at/interacting with her. That is no feeling they can induce trough makeup or increasing cupsizes. No, its not even something that they can do consciously.
It is something about them, fueling desire of connecting, wanting to genuinely be around the person. Even if there was a more "beautiful" woman around, my attention would still be with her. I also found that the "physical attributes" are always very different with them so i can't make a general cupsize/assize statement.
Unlike the release of regular, animalistic tension with a "pretty girl" one does not realy care to much about, with this kind of woman it is a firework on a whole other level. Being close to that person, all cells everywhere inside the body seem to jump in a orchestra of joy. The entire body is electrified. It is not because this one knows how to "sex" better, but it seems to be the right person to be with at that point in time on so many levels beyond the physical.

It is hard to put in words, but it surely is not all about ****/boobs. Atleast for some of us. Generilized men bashing here seems to stem from "offended" people, altough there is no reason why one should feel like that. Saying "these type of men" is nonesense, since all of them are individuals answering a simple question that, if not elaborated more indeepth, says not much about the men realy. It's ironic but some woman in this thread did basicly the same thing they critized the man for, but even worse so by insulting the men on a personal level.

I think mariantos described it very very well. Realy like his writing style. Maybe i can learn a thing or two from him.

Last edited:

mariantos

OccamzRazer, I'm not offended. I was just giving my opinion on the subject. I do not fit into what the men on this board find attractive. That does not offend me. I have gone through life larger than the average size man. I am six feet tall and people find me intimidating. I said I am beautiful just the way I am....but in response, a man wants to fix me and teach me to thicken up. No, thanks. I just thought some of the men would like to hear from a woman they probably would not consider fuckable. If I were to meet the men in this post, I would no doubt not consider them fuckable either. Such is life.

Your personality is quite interesting, at least at first glance, it could be enough to compensate for the lack of your as* and the fact that you have small breasts, the opinions expressed by the boys here are different from what I read. You should appreciate the sincerity, anyway I assure you that if the woman knows how to be a woman, many of the men here would overlook their preferences and will like/love her for what she is. Not everything is so nailed down.

Do not be discouraged or affected by our writings and I will try to wear a pair of boots with two, three cm more, so as not to be intimidated by your height, so that we are on the same wavelength, at a potential meeting. Metaphorically speaking.

rei

I used to be a breasts guy but after i learned yoga, posture and tensegrity systems i have noticed the butt is a better indiccator of systemic health. The breast only works in that fashion when seen naked, but the form on the street with bras on tells you next to nothing about their overall health, unlike butt form.

milkboi

I used to be a breasts guy but after i learned yoga, posture and tensegrity systems i have noticed the butt is a better indiccator of systemic health. The breast only works in that fashion when seen naked, but the form on the street with bras on tells you next to nothing about their overall health, unlike butt form.
You are absolutely wrong, there is a lot of shape wear out there for the **** as well, basically every girl can have a nicely shaped butt in clothes now

Suspect my T level is low but I don't really care. Never masterbating and enjoying once per week sex works for me. The only way I have drive for more than once per week is if I supplement boron/borax (which is a fun way to surprise my girl when our work schedules are slightly less demanding).

She needs to be 5'11-6'0. Any less than that means I will pass on midget genetics to my children which I refuse to subject them to, and friends and family give me sh!t for "dating a child" because of the extreme height difference in pictures. Tall girls also happen to have my preference, so there's no conflict there. Long slender legs is a seductive feature; all this thicc business disgusts me. Definitely a butt man (prefer large hips too), however, moderately above average butt is where it's at. Any more is a full diaper (thank you, Joe Rogan, for labeling Kim K. as such). Definitely not a boob man. Bigger B to smaller C cup is where it's at and is what taller slender girls tend to have. Abs are a no go. My girls love their UFAs (salmon (sashimi and smoked), avocados, and rapeseed laden hummus. She must be naturally light blond as an adult (so white blond as a child) and clear blue eyed. Blond women have been conquering men's most prized possession for 1000s of years of recorded history, and I am not about to reinvent the wheel.

Her most important character trait is her love for children and her desire to be a mother. I can put up with pretty much everything else if she has that.

Oh, minimal makeup. A little is a necessary part of formal and semi-formal presentation, but she needs to look beautiful without any. Fellas, always take her for a swim on the first date. Dunk her head under if unsure.

rei

You are absolutely wrong, there is a lot of shape wear out there for the **** as well, basically every girl can have a nicely shaped butt in clothes now
Well that's something new. Bras that masked everything existed universally 2 decades ago, but i have not once witnessed any butt shaping bras.

mariantos

Don't realy understand why this thread went into men bashing for being "shallow" when the question and possible answers are straight forward.

But since people digressed and diverted from it i'd want a woman/partner described by these two quotes if i could choose:

I always seem to be in awee the most - not by the incredible "sexbomb" walking down the street - but by the woman that makes me feel a certain way when looking at/interacting with her. That is no feeling they can induce trough makeup or increasing cupsizes. No, its not even something that they can do consciously.
It is something about them, fueling desire of connecting, wanting to genuinely be around the person. Even if there was a more "beautiful" woman around, my attention would still be with her. I also found that the "physical attributes" are always very different with them so i can't make a general cupsize/assize statement.
Unlike the release of regular, animalistic tension with a "pretty girl" one does not realy care to much about, with this kind of woman it is a firework on a whole other level. Being close to that person, all cells everywhere inside the body seem to jump in a orchestra of joy. The entire body is electrified. It is not because this one knows how to "sex" better, but it seems to be the right person to be with at that point in time on so many levels beyond the physical.

It is hard to put in words, but it surely is not all about ****/boobs. Atleast for some of us. Generilized men bashing here seems to stem from "offended" people, altough there is no reason why one should feel like that. Saying "these type of men" is nonesense, since all of them are individuals answering a simple question that, if not elaborated more indeepth, says not much about the men realy. It's ironic but some woman in this thread did basicly the same thing they critized the man for, but even worse so by insulting the men on a personal level.

I think mariantos described it very very well. Realy like his writing style. Maybe i can learn a thing or two from him.

This is how it looks in terms of physical appearance, it can be a woman who actually kneels the man through other attributes, but you have to get to know her first, so you have to successfully cross the barrier that can result from the physical impact, to go through those filters that I was talking about in my original message, of course only if you do not speak through letters carried by pigeons or through the internet, without seeing each other first and so your personality takes precedence and can unite the souls of the two.

But be careful here too, I mean people who know each other online, but without seeing each other before meeting or even if they see each other through pictures or videos, sincerity also in this case must be the letter of the law in their communication. Because if they do not see themselves before and their personality is pulled by the hair, mimicked, it turns out that it is completely different in the future when they meet or at the beginning of coexistence, then it is a big problem.

That's why you don't see many people who know each other online with too high chances of success, because he finds out that she is in a way and vice versa or tries to change each other and thus creates monsters on both sides. However, as you rightly pointed out, the short answers here are not enough to define the male selection criterion, but they are enough to start riots. Let's try to explain a little where we can, because after all we do it honestly.

I think it is more dangerous for a woman a man to tell her that he is not at all interested in her physical forms, but who is actually interested and later after many encounters, a lot of magic and puns they reach the climax, so that immediately after the woman does not find him even in the database for a short time and then see him with another woman especially endowed by mother nature, much more dangerous than the one who would tell her clearly and bluntly that it would not bother him if the woman had at least the bare necessities but for whom physical attributes are not everything. I believe that a woman can more easily get over the truth that can cause pain of low / medium intensity at most and that has a short duration.

But why am I speaking for them?
Let us hear from you ladies, which do you prefer?

I assure you anyway that the woman is the same if she has no other interests, even if she would be overjoyed by the man's personality and when she gets to know him physically and he has all the teeth but he lacks the molars, or missing the left side of the right of his hair or limping because of his belly, the woman ends up thinking a little about his personality.

What do you think the man in question would prefer? To be deceived, or to be told the truth?

Of course if he is a sadomasochist he prefers to be lied to beautifully and all revolve around his wonderful personality, so his dreams are gradually shattered from the root, but if he is a normal man he prefers the truth and it hurts only a little at the moment.

Of course, men want a woman to become a mother, a woman to respect them, and women want a protective man to love them and therefore support each other, but it wouldn't bother them, I say if the person of the opposite sex also comes with pleasant physical attributes.

Therefore, I want to emphasize that it is good to be honest about these things.

The truth in our society has come to be looked at strangely and it seems that lying is preferable, especially if it is told with passion. It's too much of a lie, that's why someone wrote about the Kanker sisters, their whole family is transformed by cosmetic surgery and injections with all kinds of acids and others through lips, bottom, face etc. Unfortunately, they are a role model for naive young women who do not realize that the girls in that family are actually transsexuals who have an agenda to destroy the notion of woman that the normal man wants, by the standards they impose and raise to rank of art the women who follow the practices of these satanists degrade without knowing where their decline is coming from. Implicitly, the weaker men are also affected, because they notice that their poor woman is not as gifted as those who perish on TV. For men who salivate at kardashian or other similar attempts, brothers, those are transgender, but don't take my word for it, just cover your eyes, open your mind and waste a few good hours with each other, analyze pictures from when they were small and at different ages in different poses and you will see what they really are if you let yourself be led by the right head, by the one who thinks.

Stay on the defensive Ben, but don't attack by accusations, it's enough for them to accuse us, if we accuse them of accusing us, women join each other and jump on us, so we have no chance against them and we sign ourselves the death sentence and we don't want that or did you forget that the woman is also right when she is wrong?!

Anyway, there is much to be debated on this subject, so be lenient with us ladies!

GreekDemiGod

Suspect my T level is low but I don't really care. Never masterbating and enjoying once per week sex works for me. The only way I have drive for more than once per week is if I supplement boron/borax (which is a fun way to surprise my girl when our work schedules are slightly less demanding).

She needs to be 5'11-6'0. Any less than that means I will pass on midget genetics to my children which I refuse to subject them to, and friends and family give me sh!t for "dating a child" because of the extreme height difference in pictures. Tall girls also happen to have my preference, so there's no conflict there. Long slender legs is a seductive feature; all this thicc business disgusts me. Definitely a butt man (prefer large hips too), however, moderately above average butt is where it's at. Any more is a full diaper (thank you, Joe Rogan, for labeling Kim K. as such). Definitely not a boob man. Bigger B to smaller C cup is where it's at and is what taller slender girls tend to have. Abs are a no go. My girls love their UFAs (salmon (sashimi and smoked), avocados, and rapeseed laden hummus. She must be naturally light blond as an adult (so white blond as a child) and clear blue eyed. Blond women have been conquering men's most prized possession for 1000s of years of recorded history, and I am not about to reinvent the wheel.

Her most important character trait is her love for children and her desire to be a mother. I can put up with pretty much everything else if she has that.

Oh, minimal makeup. A little is a necessary part of formal and semi-formal presentation, but she needs to look beautiful without any. Fellas, always take her for a swim on the first date. Dunk her head under if unsure.
I have the same preferences as you. A nice waist to hips ratio is mesmerizing.
The advantage of breasts that are not super big is that they remain perky with age, whereas big breasts start sagging with age.

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

does estrogen make them curvy?
I also wonder nowadays why so many young females develop their breasts fully at such an early age. Must be estrogen in the diet and environment.
I know a girl who is 16 and she is fully developed, her whole body looks like a 24 year old woman.

rei

puberty is advanced when the body is stressed. Previously puberty started commonly at 15 for women, today it's more like 13. 2 years of advanced puberty can mean 2 decades of shorter life expectancy.

stoic

I really don't care about either.

Women are like statues to me.

**** roche and **** merck.

Forsythia

Your personality is quite interesting, at least at first glance, it could be enough to compensate for the lack of your as* and the fact that you have small breasts, the opinions expressed by the boys here are different from what I read. You should appreciate the sincerity, anyway I assure you that if the woman knows how to be a woman, many of the men here would overlook their preferences and will like/love her for what she is. Not everything is so nailed down.

Do not be discouraged or affected by our writings and I will try to wear a pair of boots with two, three cm more, so as not to be intimidated by your height, so that we are on the same wavelength, at a potential meeting. Metaphorically speaking.
A very interesting response. I am not discouraged or affected. Most of the responses have been typical and unsurprising. And no extra height on your behalf is necessary. I am used to being taller than the man, but I appreciate the thought, metaphorically speaking. Thankfully, not everyone is intimidated by me, in fact some see me as a challenge!

Dr. B

whats your height mate, are you pretty tall?
why thicc business disgusts you? why no abs?
and interesting, why were blonde women the most prized possession for 1000s of years, i hadnt heard of that. was there some sort of value placed on blonde haired blue eyed men as well?

This is how it looks in terms of physical appearance, it can be a woman who actually kneels the man through other attributes, but you have to get to know her first, so you have to successfully cross the barrier that can result from the physical impact, to go through those filters that I was talking about in my original message, of course only if you do not speak through letters carried by pigeons or through the internet, without seeing each other first and so your personality takes precedence and can unite the souls of the two.

But be careful here too, I mean people who know each other online, but without seeing each other before meeting or even if they see each other through pictures or videos, sincerity also in this case must be the letter of the law in their communication. Because if they do not see themselves before and their personality is pulled by the hair, mimicked, it turns out that it is completely different in the future when they meet or at the beginning of coexistence, then it is a big problem.

That's why you don't see many people who know each other online with too high chances of success, because he finds out that she is in a way and vice versa or tries to change each other and thus creates monsters on both sides. However, as you rightly pointed out, the short answers here are not enough to define the male selection criterion, but they are enough to start riots. Let's try to explain a little where we can, because after all we do it honestly.

I think it is more dangerous for a woman a man to tell her that he is not at all interested in her physical forms, but who is actually interested and later after many encounters, a lot of magic and puns they reach the climax, so that immediately after the woman does not find him even in the database for a short time and then see him with another woman especially endowed by mother nature, much more dangerous than the one who would tell her clearly and bluntly that it would not bother him if the woman had at least the bare necessities but for whom physical attributes are not everything. I believe that a woman can more easily get over the truth that can cause pain of low / medium intensity at most and that has a short duration.

But why am I speaking for them?
Let us hear from you ladies, which do you prefer?

I assure you anyway that the woman is the same if she has no other interests, even if she would be overjoyed by the man's personality and when she gets to know him physically and he has all the teeth but he lacks the molars, or missing the left side of the right of his hair or limping because of his belly, the woman ends up thinking a little about his personality.

What do you think the man in question would prefer? To be deceived, or to be told the truth?

Of course if he is a sadomasochist he prefers to be lied to beautifully and all revolve around his wonderful personality, so his dreams are gradually shattered from the root, but if he is a normal man he prefers the truth and it hurts only a little at the moment.

Of course, men want a woman to become a mother, a woman to respect them, and women want a protective man to love them and therefore support each other, but it wouldn't bother them, I say if the person of the opposite sex also comes with pleasant physical attributes.

Therefore, I want to emphasize that it is good to be honest about these things.

The truth in our society has come to be looked at strangely and it seems that lying is preferable, especially if it is told with passion. It's too much of a lie, that's why someone wrote about the Kanker sisters, their whole family is transformed by cosmetic surgery and injections with all kinds of acids and others through lips, bottom, face etc. Unfortunately, they are a role model for naive young women who do not realize that the girls in that family are actually transsexuals who have an agenda to destroy the notion of woman that the normal man wants, by the standards they impose and raise to rank of art the women who follow the practices of these satanists degrade without knowing where their decline is coming from. Implicitly, the weaker men are also affected, because they notice that their poor woman is not as gifted as those who perish on TV. For men who salivate at kardashian or other similar attempts, brothers, those are transgender, but don't take my word for it, just cover your eyes, open your mind and waste a few good hours with each other, analyze pictures from when they were small and at different ages in different poses and you will see what they really are if you let yourself be led by the right head, by the one who thinks.

Stay on the defensive Ben, but don't attack by accusations, it's enough for them to accuse us, if we accuse them of accusing us, women join each other and jump on us, so we have no chance against them and we sign ourselves the death sentence and we don't want that or did you forget that the woman is also right when she is wrong?!

Anyway, there is much to be debated on this subject, so be lenient with us ladies!
mate the kardashians were transgender? arent they just female but had lots of surgeries?
puberty is advanced when the body is stressed. Previously puberty started commonly at 15 for women, today it's more like 13. 2 years of advanced puberty can mean 2 decades of shorter life expectancy.

mate what was average puberty for men? what if you reached puberty at 11 mate

rei

and interesting, why were blonde women the most prized possession for 1000s of years, i hadnt heard of that. was there some sort of value placed on blonde haired blue eyed men as well?

mate the kardashians were transgender? arent they just female but had lots of surgeries?

mate what was average puberty for men? what if you reached puberty at 11 mate
i have no idea about that. When i was in basic school we had one male hit puberty at 14 or 15. For the rest it took 1-3 years more.

1.94m

Thicc is a euphemism for obese. The black women literally take a drug that is used to fatten poultry (colloquially refered to as "chicken pills") in order to achieve this elephantine look.

Yes, the Barbery slave trade-- during which time more whites were sold into slavery than blacks during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade-- saw Muslim buyers paying a premium for blond boys as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals