Straight males: breasts or butt?

Breasts or butt?

• Total voters

Dr. B

I have regular T and if a chick has great feet, and pristine open toe game going, that’s sexy as ****…..I’ll stick her whole foot in my mouth as shes getting the D
Would you say savannah bond has one of the ideal female body types?

Sascha6990

It's not specifically correlated to feet, high T just amplifies everything that is randomly sexual / sensual.

When on high T dose, I want to lick feet during sex, I can lick the anus for hours, nothing coming from women seems unappetizing,

When having low T, I can be turned off by a vagina smelling anything more than soap.
I noticed this too in men. I once dated a visibly high T guy and I had an armpit irritation so I told him I may stink because I wasn't wearing deodorant. And he told me he doesn't mind as he thinks the smell of female hormones or pheromones or god knows what else is in sweat is a turn on for him. So him saying that turned me on too and I giggled in my head and thought I will never wear deodorant to a date from now on just to check if the guy is turned off hahahahhaha

Dr. B

I noticed this too in men. I once dated a visibly high T guy and I had an armpit irritation so I told him I may stink because I wasn't wearing deodorant. And he told me he doesn't mind as he thinks the smell of female hormones or pheromones or god knows what else is in sweat is a turn on for him. So him saying that turned me on too and I giggled in my head and thought I will never wear deodorant to a date from now on just to check if the guy is turned off hahahahhaha
What did he look like when you say visibly high T? Muscles and a good jaw?

Herbie

Attracted to anything which moves... Lol seriously one can fall in love with a voice or some feature it's just not that black and white, men need to liberate themselves from having all these ideals and prejudices, you never know who you could be attracted to and what possibilitys and experiencs lay ahead.

I'm going with both, also I like over weight women who have ideal even hyper ratios. My opinion is that it's about the ratios not the amount of fat but it's distribution.

Being overweight and cellulite is in vogue, it's a great time for women no longer having to starve themselves and be malnourished or insecure at the beach they can enjoy a life of abundant food and sun etc. Good for them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals