Straight males: breasts or butt?

Breasts or butt?

• Total voters

baccheion

I am wondering if there's a connection between testosterone and preference. Lower means below the average for your age range.

Ben.

I don't think this poll will provide any meanngfull or valid data. Would be surprising tbh if there was a correlation.

Razvan

Perfect females are not too tall ( under 170cm) big butt and pretty big breasts, these always look more healthy and fertile. This Is what i always choose.

Elize

Gosh are there any guys who look at personality and not butt and breasts. Seems a bit shallow.

Momado965

A woman who is 173-176cm in height with beautifully shaped ***s and ****.

korpesh

I don't know what my T levels are on an ongoing basis, but I definitely believe the women I am attracted to change somewhat based on how I am physically and mentally feeling. When I am feeling the most confident, aggressive, and energetic (which is probably higher T) I am attracted to curvier women, and during the periods I get more introspective and emotional (so maybe higher estrogen or serotonin state?) I gravitate toward more slender women. Regardless of body type though, I am always, no matter what, attracted to youthful faces around the early to mid-twenties.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals