Stopping Wet Dreams

Entropy

Try sleeping on your right side, helps me.

So in Daoist and some Japanese traditions sleeping on your back makes you vulnerable to spirits sucking out your sexual energy inducing wet dreams. Obviously I can't prove or even have strong belief in this, just opened minded in respect to dao arts and as someone who practices energy work like Qigong. Anyways I found through experimenting, sleeping on my back does influence wet dreams, and sleeping on my right side I really don't have an issue with it.

Other than that, being more conscious of your sexual energy in dreams is a strong practice anyways, and for me at least worth controlling with breath and sublimation in order to transmute the energy.

AJC

I think the best thing someone could do is to not try to stop them. Let them flow.

Wagner83

Fap or have sex. Also I remember that when I consumed a ton of wbm mushrooms I started getting these issues, I'm not sure if it was from endotoxin/too much fibers or lowering estrogens too much for too long (gave me other issues).

SamuraiJack

I don't know whether or not their WD issue is sorted by now but what usually helps me is to take 1 or 2g salt before bed. And make sure my glycogen stores are decent enough to get me through the night.

I feel that once I'm in a state of stress during sleep (even small), I become vulnerable to wet dreams.

@ entropy, there is some truth to this as most of the time I have them, I'm flat on my back, but how can you guarantee yourself to lay right sided all night? You can't.. Sometimes sh*t just happens

biggirlkisss

I like them if I can take control I can get a girl to come. One time I said HOT GIRL come and it was a fat girl and I said o well screw it.