Stopping this pattern of anxiety, looking for tips

OP
Peata

Peata

I forgot to update this and say that the stressful situation did come back around to bite me even harder because I let myself live in a learned helplessness state, going against what I knew was the best thing and instead trying to just make everybody else happy. In the end it was 10x worse than just being assertive from the get-go and now the situation is truly resolved - I have learned a valuable lesson though.

OP
Peata

Peata

Unable to find activated charcoal locally so far. One place told me they only keep it behind the pharmacy counter but they'd have to order it special for me.

I've never looked into ac before, and had no idea it was so unavailable. I'll probably just end up ordering online.

OP
Peata

Peata

Reading more, I come across PMDD, where other women have anxiety and depression before period. I thought this had only started for me last month, but looking back I'm sure I had it other times too. For some reason I'm just noticing it more, I guess because it has intensified or started lasting longer.

Anyway, it's an anxiety and depression that purely relates to this time of month - premenstrual. In October it lasted a full two weeks. There are other symptoms I would normally get pre-menstrually such as achy breasts, cystic acne, bloating...

This month however I've only had the PMDD symptoms off and on for a few days (so far), and no achy breasts or bloating. Acne is much milder than normal for this time. So things are improving. And what I did differently between this month and last is that I added those supplements - the extra B vitamins, magnesium, E, lots of progest-E.

Keeping blood sugar up is crucial too. I felt myself freezing a while ago and also feeling the depression & anxiety. I had my OJ/milk drink that includes sugar, salt, gelatin and soon I felt warmer, happier, thinking more clearly and rationally.

So, I wanted to update this and keep track of progress. Hopefully things keep improving.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals