Stopping Kundalini

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by Sheik, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Sheik

Sheik Member

Does anyone have knowledge about this? The changes have been scary and I just want them to stop.

I've noticed that men with kundalini often look like low-T men, so I wonder if getting my androgens up could help. I do have low T. (If anyone's found a trustworthy DHT source, let me know.)

I've been managing the panic and other symptoms with ativan, Vraylar, and cyproheptadine. Sometimes progesterone.

Other than that I'm just trying to eat at least 2500 calories a day, be social, and be somewhat physically active.

2. ilikecats

ilikecats Member

3. Steene

Steene Member

11-keto-dht from idealabs is 100% legit so try that and it has a much longer half-life than ordinary dht

4. Tarmander

Tarmander Member

I thought I was having a kundlini awakening for awhile and was able to get rid of the symptoms and sleep well. I think it is EMF mostly. Is there a WIFI router in your room? Do you work somewhere near an airport? Do you live near microwave towers? All my issues eventually went away when I removed myself from the high EMF environment I was in. Grounding grounding grounding. I was working at a healthfood store with a radio station on top of it and lots of EMF sources. Once I was out of there my Kundalini slowly left.

5. Waynish

Waynish Member

Yep, all kundalini is basically the wrong approach and you will damage yourself permanently. Stop forcing energy up your spine and to your head and don't do those unnatural breathing exercises. Can PM if you want help trying to reverse the damage.

6. dilantinoid

dilantinoid Member

yes stop all “energy work”

7. cyclops

cyclops Member

I'm still trying to heal from too much Linguini. Not sure if similar, but Peat's methods do help.

8. Waynish

Waynish Member

You are indeed missing an eye, cyclops ;)

9. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

were you doing any breath work or yoga to get this started? I have a social worker friend who is trying to help someone who is going through a full blown kundalini crisis brought on by screwing around with tantric methods. serious stuff so be careful.

this article seems helpful
    Dealing with Kundalini Emergencies |

"
    You may wish to try these methods to help bring Kundalini back from a highly aroused state:

(1) Do a visualization: see the kundalini energy is drawn down to the base of your spine and is drawn down into the center of the earth.

(2) Bring the attention down to waking awareness and keep it there [at the medulla center where attention rests in the waking state of consciousness]. Stop meditating or altering your awareness until the kundalini is fully grounded again.

(3) Do some physical activity such as exercise, dance, or do heavy lifting to get yourself fully grounded in the body.

(4) Look at pictures of people that you love on the physical Plane (no Gurus or saints, please—the objective is to help you connect your emotional seed atom with your human relationships).

(5) Do some analytical work that engages your reason. Solve a puzzle. Read a technical book. Take apart a watch or fix something that is broken.

(6) Focus on just being a human being in your present body in your unique human life. Reflect upon what you have experienced in your life, and how blessed it is to have this human form. Appreciate your body, your ability to feel, your ability to move your body, to think. You need to draw the energy back down from the state of higher consciousness into your egoic state.

Once you have grounded the kundalini

• Stop doing striking of the chakras or squeezing them (bandhas)
    • Stop doing any hyperventilative breathing (breath of fire, holodynamic breathing, rebirthing, Bastrika, etc.)
    • Stop doing any mantras on the breath; avoid watching the breath as a technique until the kundalini fire subsides—this can be several weeks to months
    • Stop doing any mantras that awaken the chakras (chakra bijas)
    • Stop doing kundalini yoga (3HO) if you are practicing it

10. Collden

Collden Member

Can you elaborate on what permanent damage will result from kundalini rising? I've had regular kundalini risings for the past 6 months but would describe the changes thus far as overall beneficial, aside from the risings themselves feeling awesome.

I am currently doing zero spiritual practices or anything else to "promote" Kundalini, and I still get regular risings about once a week or so, I dont think Kundalini can really be stopped once it has initiated, but it can be slowed down to only occur at a pace you can comfortably handle.

1. Make sure to get enough food, especially heavy energy-rich food that promote a parasympathetic/low stress state, this will help to keep you grounded. Eating a heavy meal and going to bed with a full stomach will make it unlikely that you'll have a strong kundalini rising that night.

2. Ejaculation can help retard kundalini, since it is basically an alternative channeling of your sexual energy, I typically dont get powerful risings if its been less than 4-5 days since I last orgasmed.

3. Keep busy, it helps if you have a mentally challenging, competitive job to keep the dopamine flowing and maintain your ego-based way of life as a counter-balance to the blissed out "stoner" mind state kundalini can put you in.

Obviously dont do any spiritual practices of any kind if you feel things are moving too quickly, kundalini risings are powerful spiritual experiences in their own right.

But, do read up on buddhist philosophy if you have no background in this, as it will help you make sense of what is occurring and it will seem less frightening.

11. Collden

Collden Member

Also, I think by far the most dangerous consequences of kundalini rising in the beginning phase are actually due to insomnia, since risings tend to occur at night. A lack of sleep can very quickly make a person go crazy by itself, so do everything you can to make sure you get enough sleep. When I woke my kundalini I started going to bed at 8-9pm to make sure I would at least get a few hours of sleep in the evening and then not have to worry so much about whether kundalini would keep me awake all night or not.

12. Janelle525

Janelle525 Member

I don't know much about Kundalini, but this sounds like you are releasing some energy in your nervous system. Any traumatic experiences in your life?

13. Steene

Steene Member

Thats the same I am experiencing when I go ejaculation-free/masturbation-free/etc. for 10 days upwards. Even though you feel superb during daytime your sleep is heavily disturbed. Releasing that energy via sports isn't too practicable because if you overdo it, it backfires even more.

14. michael94

michael94 Member

This is due to kidney weakness, which are physical representations of wings. Think of where wings would come out of an Angel for example. If there's no wings or they are weak... the serpent gets out of control. Look at the flag/coins of Mexico for an insight into this matter.

15. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Angels do not have wings. Cherubim have wings, angels no.

16. Dhair

Dhair Member

This doesn't seem safe. This is why I'm somewhat skeptical of meditation's perceived benefits. It sounds like a serotonergic mindset. Consciousness resides where it resides for a reason. I don't think it is useful to start trying to manipulate it.

17. damngoodcoffee

damngoodcoffee Member

Really good advice.

I'm not sure if this "kundalini" is a real thing but certainly the struggle is real. I've been through a crisis of that nature myself.

18. barefooter

barefooter Member

I went through some ***t once that many people claimed was kundalini. I think it's actually just a biological state where you body/mind aren't working too well and causing strange symptoms. What worked for me, was eating and sleeping plenty, and doing grounding things that got me out of my head. I'd recommend over feeding a bit, making sure to get plenty of protein, sleeping more, and also hitting the gym for some intense lifting or other exercise. You need to get grounded in your body and physical reality and the symptoms should subside. Also, try upping the salt, maybe even a few teaspoons a day. Electrolyte deficiency can present with some of these same type of symptoms and make you think you're going crazy.

I think you see so called kundalini in people who do extreme meditation, too much intense hot yoga (sweat = salt loss), etc. Basically anything that weakens the body too much can cause the mind to go a bit crazy. You'll get through it. Feel free to PM me if you want some more support, I've definitely been through the brink of near break with this in the past and may be able to help more.

19. damngoodcoffee

damngoodcoffee Member

:goodpost

20. Entropy

Entropy Member

Hey,

I practice Qigong, Nei Gong, Buddhist tantra, and shamanic trance training.

It is Supermoon, so energies will be high, but great time to charge up on lunar qi energies.

I really don't know if your symptoms are Kundalini emergency or what type of energy problem you're dealing with so I can only speak from my own experiences..

When I have an excess of energy there are several ways to calm, or expend.

I would get panic attacks from uncontrollable spirit travel after a month or two of frequent qigong training and celibacy, so grounding techniques I found to help were touching other people, hugging them or trees, barefoot walking, cold showers, dancing, lifting weights and sex. Although sex can be a double-edged sword since you can lose the energy you built up in training if you return to ejaculation addiction, but if you're practicing tantra you should be o.k. A female partner can really help you cool down if she's "conscious" person, but if she's not then she's just going to do what western culture programs, which is influence external ejaculation.

If you really have kundalini energy built up, other people will sense it and be unconsciously attracted so it's easy to find people to take your energy if you're out in public. So if you go out to a club dancing, girls will just start hovering around you trying to soak up the energy. And the dancing will help send energies to people around you. So this is the traditional shamanistic dance healing rituals. Dancing alone could make symptoms "worse" because you can reach an altered state.

But the best (in terms of productive alchemy training) is to meditate grounded (standing meditation exercise builds on kidney energies and reduces fear), so you can properly circulate the energy via microcosmic orbit, (google ren and du channels), so visualizing and feelingsensation of energies coming down the front of your body and into your lower dantien, which is behind the navel.

For future emergencies you can try herbal medicine like passionflower, ashawaganda

So some of my advice really depends on your goals, and how far you're willing to take things. All in all it's really hard to keep the energy living in our society anyways. Traditionally this kundalini training is for healing the tribe, or shamans who build the energy further use it for spirit travel, dmt, divine communication.

Could be a good experience just to let go and see what happens, some poeple have great cosmic experiences, mahamudra (orgasm with the universe) type thing, although I really don't know your situation, and can be dangerous sometimes without a proper master to guide you. I would recommend finding an authentic teacher.

But I understand how scary it feels, honestly the most terrifying feeling, since it is going to ego death and may even be physical with spirit travel/natural DMT experience. Most of the last stages of alchemic training, samahdi, have to do with going through the death experience, where the yogi or qigong practitioner transcends physical death, the heart stopping, via excess vagus nerve stimulation.. Vagus nerve is basically the kundalini serpent.

Best to you