Stopping Gut-induced Panic Attacks

Darin

Extremely high adrenaline, freezing hands etc, been suffering from panic attacks, definitely caused by gut irritation/bacteria.

If I eat charcoal + carrot, and then take a super hot shower heating up my abdomen(for immune purposes), The panic goes away.

How does one stop the recurring panic.

is it because charcoal, carrot , and antibiotics should ideally be taken away from meals, as so that the gut lining can replenish itself with a couple hours?

My theory is when u kill gut bacteria, the gut lining is still very sensitive, and takes a couple hours to regenerate(like skin cells), before eating food.

apr

Extremely high adrenaline, freezing hands etc, been suffering from panic attacks, definitely caused by gut irritation/bacteria.

If I eat charcoal + carrot, and then take a super hot shower heating up my abdomen(for immune purposes), The panic goes away.

is it because charcoal, carrot , and antibiotics should ideally be taken away from meals, as so that the gut lining can replenish itself with a couple hours?

My theory is when u kill gut bacteria, the gut lining is still very sensitive, and takes a couple hours to regenerate(like skin cells), before eating food.
Will follow this closely. Dealing with similar issues.

gaze

sometimes it's caused by serious allergens in the diet. lactose, gluten, eggs, soy, corn, maybe A1 casein

OP
D

Darin

sometimes it's caused by serious allergens in the diet. lactose, gluten, eggs, soy, corn, maybe A1 casein
Danny Roddy dealt with this when he took Penicillin, or another antibiotic. Feeling that bad must be the reason why he's ultra restrictive on his diet, and exactly copies Rays safe food list.

When you kill the bacteria, all u have left is a leaky de-energized intestine, in a reductive state.

I learnt some rules(the hard way)

- almost all oral supplements should be avoided.

- Topical(NOT oral) vitamin d3 has an antibiotic-warming effect, by by-passing the liver conversion and lowering Calcitriol(high-calcitriol symptoms: weak, heart palpitations, cold).

-Persorbtion and starch is really a risk here(rice gave me a 3 day fever and headache). Soluble fibers and pectins cause constipation and should be avoided.

-During a panic attack, applying a lot of heat to the abdomen and viscera, really creates a warming effect on the rest of the body, and can bring you out of it(my experience). The adrenaline is used to energize the struggling liver, so heating it up to catalyze chemical reactions could put less reliance on adrenaline.

- Since liver is so overloaded, and cant store glycogen, appetite goes and comes depending on how fast the gut cells regenerate(not too long), and anything which is insulinogenic is dangerous(egg whites). When loss of appetite occurs, priority should be on lowering endotoxin and inflammation through therapeutic things, and then after apetite returns, Nutrition, especially dairy protein is helpful.

This is what ive accumulated from my experience, really want to hear other peoples thoughts on this thing, although its starting to make a lot of sense to me.

OP
D

Darin

Danny Roddy dealt with this when he took Penicillin, or another antibiotic. Feeling that bad must be the reason why he's ultra restrictive on his diet, and exactly copies Rays safe food list.

When you kill the bacteria, all u have left is a leaky de-energized intestine, in a reductive state.

- Topical(NOT oral) vitamin d3 has an antibiotic-warming effect, by by-passing the liver conversion and lowering Calcitriol(high-calcitriol symptoms: weak, heart palpitations, cold).

-Persorbtion and starch is really a risk here(rice gave me a 3 day fever and headache). Soluble fibers and pectins cause constipation and should be avoided.

-During a panic attack, applying a lot of heat to the abdomen and viscera, really creates a warming effect on the rest of the body, and can bring you out of it(my experience). The adrenaline is used to energize the struggling liver, so heating it up to catalyze chemical reactions could put less reliance on adrenaline.

- Since liver is so overloaded, and cant store glycogen, appetite goes and comes depending on how fast the gut cells regenerate(not too long), and anything which is insulinogenic is dangerous(egg whites). When loss of appetite occurs, priority should be on lowering endotoxin and inflammation through therapeutic things, and then after apetite returns, Nutrition, especially dairy protein is helpful.

This is what ive accumulated from my experience, really want to hear other peoples thoughts on this thing, although its starting to make a lot of sense to me.
I dont believe people who say dairy and lactose is bad. Babies are born fairly "leaky", and cold, and do best on milk.

OP
D

Darin

Edit: Vitamin d taken at night lowers cortisol too much, and causes adrenaline like symptoms.

OP
D

Darin

Update: Realized charcoal was quite gut irritating. I think its really only good for acute poisoning effects, but can make things worse.

Replaced fully with carrot, Cocoa is like a super drug for the drug, Its probably the antibacterial copper+stearic acid+like a billion molecules

OP
D

Darin

Update: Realized charcoal was quite gut irritating. I think its really only good for acute poisoning effects, but can make things worse.

Replaced fully with carrot, Cocoa is like a super drug for the drug, Its probably the antibacterial copper+stearic acid+like a billion molecules
Super drug for the gut*

OP
D

Darin

Super drug for the gut*
Will also add that the cocoa Re-energized my gut 10 hours after eating, indicating that the endotoxin problem is centered in the colon. I think people tend to focus too much on the small intestine, and not enough on the colon IMO.

docall18

Stress, high cortisol, high adrenaline leaves you with a leaky gut and issues with a lot of foods.

Had something similar, tried charcoal, carrot , and antibiotics - all helped but only temporarily. Think the main thing is reducing stress for a while see if digestion improves. Try cypro, preg, prog, dhea, b6 etc daily and see if digestion improves.

apr

Will also add that the cocoa Re-energized my gut 10 hours after eating, indicating that the endotoxin problem is centered in the colon. I think people tend to focus too much on the small intestine, and not enough on the colon IMO.
Can you share how you take your cocoa?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals