Stopping Aspirin Use Is Causing Side Effects

peateats1

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone had any insight on why when I stop taking aspirin I get severe muscle cramps and dry mouth?
I've been taking anywhere from 325 to 650 mg per day for several years, and I've tried this experiment on two different occasions, both times with the same result.
So after about two days off of aspirin completely(even after phasing it down to 80mg for a week or so before quitting) my whole body cramps up. Potassium rich foods and pedialyte doesn't help, magnesium doesn't help, bag breathing doesn't help.
The only thing that seems to make any difference and lessen the cramping is taurine and maybe b1.
Any ideas on what might be happening?(I also am incredibly fatigued and depressed without aspirin)
My temperature is staying relatively high at 98.1 or so, several months ago my tsh was 6.7 and t3 and t4 were at the low end of the range. I'm wondering if I'm just completely stressed out and my body can't function correctly without the aspirin? I'm getting my thyroid tested again tomorrow so I'll be able to see if that is playing a role.
Then I'm also thinking what if aspirin has damaged my body and this is the result, but I feel better when taking it, so I wouldn't think that would be the case if it was damaging or had damaged my body.
Any suggestions are welcome!

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone had any insight on why when I stop taking aspirin I get severe muscle cramps and dry mouth?
I've been taking anywhere from 325 to 650 mg per day for several years, and I've tried this experiment on two different occasions, both times with the same result.
So after about two days off of aspirin completely(even after phasing it down to 80mg for a week or so before quitting) my whole body cramps up. Potassium rich foods and pedialyte doesn't help, magnesium doesn't help, bag breathing doesn't help.
The only thing that seems to make any difference and lessen the cramping is taurine and maybe b1.
Any ideas on what might be happening?(I also am incredibly fatigued and depressed without aspirin)
My temperature is staying relatively high at 98.1 or so, several months ago my tsh was 6.7 and t3 and t4 were at the low end of the range. I'm wondering if I'm just completely stressed out and my body can't function correctly without the aspirin? I'm getting my thyroid tested again tomorrow so I'll be able to see if that is playing a role.
Then I'm also thinking what if aspirin has damaged my body and this is the result, but I feel better when taking it, so I wouldn't think that would be the case if it was damaging or had damaged my body.
Any suggestions are welcome!

If you do not have adverse effects on the aspirin,i would keep taking it -
very high tsh,
how is diet,foodchoice,iodine-intake,iron.

OP
P

peateats1

I think I just wasn't eating enough nutrition or calories and needed thyroid.

B

Braveheart

check out Dr MacDougal (spelling?) He has a comment on discontinuing aspirin and a protocol for doing so....I believe I mentioned this in forum long ago?

berk

!
muscle cramps = electrolytes deficit
you trying to increase is but if you take it independently than you create imbalance.
its imported that you got the whole package together (Sodium, chloride, potassium and calcium)
So drink some coconut water, or other electrolyte drink that have it all in one.

OP
P

peateats1

I just wanted to update this thread. Stopping aspirin wasn't necessarily the problem. I had a high creatine kinase level from hypothyroidism. I also had a bad reaction to bacteriophages and the endotoxin dump it caused. Also was low in nutrients I'm sure as well.
I think the aspirin was protecting me from some of this and that's why stopping it had bad results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals