Stopped eating sourdough bread (no gluten in my diet now)

daveoutside

Ate sourdough bread almost every day through the winter. After 3 days of stopping, I started having digestion issues which caused a few nights in a row of terrible sleep. Then of course, during those days achy body, brain fog and some anxiety. When I started the gluten-free, I also found some raw milk at that time. Do you think my gut biome is changing due to the lack of gluten or could it be a reaction to the raw milk?

Ate sourdough bread almost every day through the winter. After 3 days of stopping, I started having digestion issues which caused a few nights in a row of terrible sleep. Then of course, during those days achy body, brain fog and some anxiety. When I started the gluten-free, I also found some raw milk at that time. Do you think my gut biome is changing due to the lack of gluten or could it be a reaction to the raw milk?
Is your sourdough yeast free?

Is your sourdough yeast free?
I don’t think your body aches and such is from lack of gluten, since your yeast free sourdough was made with sourdough starter and about 50% of the gluten gets eaten up by the starter. Milk components change from season to season because of the changing grasses, clover and such that cows eat in those seasons. The milk this time of the year has Spring things in bloom, when seasonal allergies are at their worst for most people. What are you eating now instead of the sourdough?

OP
daveoutside

daveoutside

Made cornbread with masa harina, egg yolks, butter, maple syrup and yogurt in the recipe. I eat mashed potatoes and rice cooked in oxtail broth.