Stop Financing Your Enemy

OP
P

Peatness

The Better Than Cash Alliance, (BTCA), a UN-hosted partnership of governments (all of them in the so-called “Global South”), companies and international organizations funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Citi, Ford Foundation, MasterCard, Omidyar Network, the U.S. Agency for International Development and Visa Inc, has been promoting cashless initiatives in Africa since its foundation in 2012. Its mission, in its own words, is “to accelerate the transition from cash to digital payments globally.”

OP
P

Peatness

Tesco is rumoured to introduce biometric payment methods – including face and palm recognition – at the checkout by early next year.

OP
P

Peatness

1654951922190.png

OP
P

Peatness

1655745611600.png

OP
P

Peatness

How are people getting round banks using biometric authentication? For instance being prompted to enter email address so they way you type this is used as biometeric data. This means an ad on is installed onto your device to monitor your keystroke - I have not consented to this which means some of my online transactions have been declined. What are my options?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom