Stop Financing Your Enemy

Michael Mohn

Good stuff!

Covid plandemic is just a psyop to eliminate independent cash economy and usher in total financial control via a digital currency.

Assuming the same velocity of money in the shadow and official economy, the shadow grows from 0% in 1954 to 7% for Denmark, to 8% for Norway and to 10% for Sweden up to 1975. From 1976–1982 it fluctuates between 7–8% for Denmark, between 8–10% for Norway and between 11–13% for Sweden.
The Use of Cash and the Size of the Shadow Economy in Sweden

Last edited:

yerrag

All the COVID shots financed by the IMF are payed back by governments worldwide. Your taxes simply increase, including taxing beverages made with real sugar. Taxing something healthy to pay for your COVID fix.

But you can't stop paying taxes.

That is how the masters make an end run on us without us realizing it.

The bank?

The big ones get saved. The small ones don't. What choice have you got?

Palerider

All the COVID shots financed by the IMF are payed back by governments worldwide. Your taxes simply increase, including taxing beverages made with real sugar. Taxing something healthy to pay for your COVID fix.

But you can't stop paying taxes.

That is how the masters make an end run on us without us realizing it.

The bank?

The big ones get saved. The small ones don't. What choice have you got?
The question is not "what choice have we got."
The question is what price are we willing to pay to put a stop to all of it.
The irony is that whatever the price we aren't willing to pay to put a stop to it is, the price of not paying it will be infinitely higher.

yerrag

The question is not "what choice have we got."
The question is what price are we willing to pay to put a stop to all of it.
The irony is that whatever the price we aren't willing to pay to put a stop to it is, the price of not paying it will be infinitely higher.
+1

Inaut

I was speaking with somebody today... Us, the minority, the unvaccinated, may be the only hope for humanity going forward...Legs ... don’t fail me now

michael94

This is going to come off as cynical but local Banks/Credit Unions operate the exact same way as larger Banks and in fact even have to co operate with them in terms of loan activity for the system to work. I dont think they are much better other than to escape the ADL de-banking you at Wells Fargo/Chase /Bank of America etc.

Zpol

May I ask... What does ADL stand for?
I don't understand how it could make that big of a difference either. But I haven't checked in with Austin Fitts enough to really understand all her points. And I'm not very financially savvy to begin with so not sure what to make of it. Even if I switched to a local credit union, I still have to save and invest for retirement somehow, and that will require other resources... Not sure I could exclude the large banks and corporations from that. Maybe she has more on that topic, I'll have to look into it.

I had been investing in peer to peer lending but that has been taken over by the big corporations as well.

michael94

May I ask... What does ADL stand for?
I don't understand how it could make that big of a difference either. But I haven't checked in with Austin Fitts enough to really understand all her points. And I'm not very financially savvy to begin with so not sure what to make of it. Even if I switched to a local credit union, I still have to save and invest for retirement somehow, and that will require other resources... Not sure I could exclude the large banks and corporations from that. Maybe she has more on that topic, I'll have to look into it.

I had been investing in peer to peer lending but that has been taken over by the big corporations as well.
Anti defamation league. The ADL is the main censorship NGO (Non- Government Organizatioq feeding information to tech companies, Banks and the Government.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom