Stomach Vacuum`s For Better Abs Activation, Digestion, CO2, Posture Etc

Anders86

I just found this Youtube clip after some interest in stomach vacuum lately. I have done it a couple of days now and already experienced better bowel movements, feeling slimmer and looking a bit more aesthetic. There seem to be numerous of benefits and could easily be paired with Buetkyo breathing. If you posture up you can do vacuum in a sitting position and do it in the office or car. I guess it would be like giving your gut a massage and beneficial for everyone.

OP
Anders86

Anders86

After Peating I have been very wary of nipples relating to estrogen. This guy seem to have small estrogen free nipples.. I would believe "regular" bodybuilding poses also could give benefits.

Last edited:

Wagner83

I ended up finding the same exercise when searching for "yoga digestion" online. I have to say his control of isolated muscles is pretty impressive! If it stimulate digestion through the artificially imposed pressure and movement I don't how good it is, but it probably does a lot more than that (stretch, more flexibility etc..).

I used to do stomach vacuums every morning and sometimes post workout. I found them to be beneficial for all the things you mentioned posture, asethetics and it also helped my compound lifts since they all require adequate core and back strength.

LadyRae

Wouldnt this increase serotonin, since you are moving the intestines?
Hi Oreo Show😉. Yeah I've thought about this a lot as well. The vacuums help me with good posture and digestion as well and I think if some serotonin is stimulated that's okay when you look at the benefits of increased gut motility and abdominal core muscle support.

Whenever I've taken any sort of supplement that lowers serotonin, the resulting slowed gut motility and general feeling of blah doesn't feel very good long-term

cremes

Wow, those are pretty impressive movements. I did some stomach vacuums based on some articles and videos from Matt Furey 20 years ago. He was always referring to Farmer Burns who was an early 1900s body builder (?).

I never never ever was able to suck in my gut as far as shown in this video but then I didn't work on them daily for a year. I think I'll dust these off again and do some.

LadyRae

Wow, those are pretty impressive movements. I did some stomach vacuums based on some articles and videos from Matt Furey 20 years ago. He was always referring to Farmer Burns who was an early 1900s body builder (?).

I never never ever was able to suck in my gut as far as shown in this video but then I didn't work on them daily for a year. I think I'll dust these off again and do some.
This person in the video had definitely not eaten some watermelon beforehand! I've been doing the vacuums for a while too and it is definitely easier when one is fasted overnight

cremes

This person in the video had definitely not eaten some watermelon beforehand! I've been doing the vacuums for a while too and it is definitely easier when one is fasted overnight
Yes, it's true that these exercises are best performed in the morning PRIOR to your morning coffee/tea and breakfast.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals