Stomach Ulcer? Options?

walker_in_aus

I have had muchos benefits from learning about my cellular metabolism and hormones and eating a RP style diet.

However in messing around with aspirin and taurine, which did often improve my mood - I think I have aggravated my stomach and now I am relatively sure I have an ulcer. two years ago I was diagnosed with H.Pylori. I took a month long course of mastic gum, and did ignore my doctors prescription of ant-acids and antibiotics (i thought all antibiotics were evil). However the last six months were very stressful for me and I got up to quite high doses of taurine before i associated the stomach pain with it.

I got relief by drinking raw garlic juice three times a day for a week but it has returned.

Anyway my stomach mostly feels like there is some glass in it and is also sore to poke and I have lots of reflux. It's hard because most people recommend avoiding dairy, coffee (my new love) and aspirin.

Should I go back and try the antibiotics? Has anyone suffered from this before?

I was thinking I could try eating lots of cooked fruit and gelatin for a week and taking lots of bicarb, then following that with a week of garlic again?

B

Braveheart

I have had muchos benefits from learning about my cellular metabolism and hormones and eating a RP style diet.

However in messing around with aspirin and taurine, which did often improve my mood - I think I have aggravated my stomach and now I am relatively sure I have an ulcer. two years ago I was diagnosed with H.Pylori. I took a month long course of mastic gum, and did ignore my doctors prescription of ant-acids and antibiotics (i thought all antibiotics were evil). However the last six months were very stressful for me and I got up to quite high doses of taurine before i associated the stomach pain with it.

I got relief by drinking raw garlic juice three times a day for a week but it has returned.

Anyway my stomach mostly feels like there is some glass in it and is also sore to poke and I have lots of reflux. It's hard because most people recommend avoiding dairy, coffee (my new love) and aspirin.

Should I go back and try the antibiotics? Has anyone suffered from this before?

I was thinking I could try eating lots of cooked fruit and gelatin for a week and taking lots of bicarb, then following that with a week of garlic again?

Suffered seriously for 30 years, till New Zealand doctor discovered HB. A simple course of antibiotics for one week, cured it, Tremendous relief that was. Now they want to drag procedure out to make more money I guess. Don't remember what antibiotics were given, but did recognize they were some old common ones I'd known about all along.

OP
walker_in_aus

walker_in_aus

Suffered seriously for 30 years, till New Zealand doctor discovered HB. A simple course of antibiotics for one week, cured it, Tremendous relief that was. Now they want to drag procedure out to make more money I guess. Don't remember what antibiotics were given, but did recognize they were some old common ones I'd known about all along.

Thanks bzmazu, I think I will find another doctor and get retested for the little bastards. My GP is getting old and lazy, I went to see him and he said I probably didn't have them anymore so he wouldn't want to do a breath test. He also prescribed me so many benzo's I was losing memory and blacking out at work. FML.

I think maybe this time the drugs will be the go, just feel like there is so much research saying lowering stomach acid allows them to breed, and that they are resistant to antibiotics often.

Herbie

I had my appendix removed as a teenager.

As far as I'm aware that it is now treated with antibiotics.

Avoid getting it removed if possible as its now being recognised as important in regards to producing beneficial bacteria and melatonin, I think the inflammation is caused by endotoxin but I don't really know.

OP
walker_in_aus

walker_in_aus

Yeah so far it's suspected but they do go a bit nuts about it, this doctor is like... i might send you to emergency right now. And I'm like I came in for minor stomach pain lady, i have a history of h. pylori... now i have to go to hospital?!

Herbie

It's because if it gets too inflamed it will rupture and can cause death so they will be cautious with you.

OP
walker_in_aus

walker_in_aus

HAHAHAHA she's decided it's not appenditicis and is probably IBS.

Which is why I went, to get a breath test to see if Heliobacter was active in my stomach and potentially causing a stomach ulcer.

But she's throwing a hailmary in case it's an ovarian cyst (wrong time in cycle) so I had to get violated yesterday via ultrasound.

I give up on GPs I really do.

In Russian folk medicine goat milk considered as a remedy for ulcers and gastritis.
In Russian folk medicine goat milk considered as a remedy for ulcers and gastritis. I found only this in pubmed about it [Peculiarities of diet therapy in children with duodenal ulcers associated with the genus Candida]. - PubMed - NCBI
they used instant goat milk in complex therapy. Unfortunately, i can't find the whole text in russian. :(

Urk, I have this funny thing about goat milk, but maybe I'll give it a try????

Pompadour

Urk, I have this funny thing about goat milk, but maybe I'll give it a try????
Yes, you should ;) What if it is perfect for you? For "remedy" purposes one should drink it on empty stomach (first thing in the morning and before sleep at night).
I drink it but i still don't know if it makes me feel better or worse... sometimes i enjoy it and sometimes it gives me heurtburn - i don't know why.

OP
walker_in_aus

walker_in_aus

I'm going back to the doctor today to discuss the results from my pelvic and abdomen scans. I'm sure they will show nothing but at least i can get some information about my liver health and my blood results to compare to two years ago.

I'm just wondering if I should try to get some anti fungals or good antibiotics for SIBO? I have never convinced a doc to test me for it, but symptoms are there plus history of antibiotics as a kid, grew up in a pool full of chlorine etc.

I was hoping for something useful but my goodness i am not going to a GP again!

OP
walker_in_aus

walker_in_aus

Hi @walker_in_aus, curious, what were the results of your visit?

I am in perfect health bloodwork, pelvic and abdomen scan wise and she says it's IBS related and perhaps I should see a naturopath, for god's sake I told her I have gut health problems and that was why i went in the first place!!!! She still thinks it's not stomach or h. pylori related, the pain is in my intestinal region. Monday she was pretty sure I had appendicitis!

I give up on GPs. I just wanted a test for the parasite THAT I HAVE HAD DIAGNOSED before, to check if it was there before I decided what to do next in terms of gut health. We just went full circle.

So I will probably do up a bit of a gut clean up regime based on a lot of stuff here. And not ever ask a GP about gut health ever again.

:(

L

lollipop

I am in perfect health bloodwork, pelvic and abdomen scan wise and she says it's IBS related and perhaps I should see a naturopath, for god's sake I told her I have gut health problems and that was why i went in the first place!!!! She still thinks it's not stomach or h. pylori related, the pain is in my intestinal region. Monday she was pretty sure I had appendicitis!

I give up on GPs. I just wanted a test for the parasite THAT I HAVE HAD DIAGNOSED before, to check if it was there before I decided what to do next in terms of gut health. We just went full circle.

So I will probably do up a bit of a gut clean up regime based on a lot of stuff here. And not ever ask a GP about gut health ever again.

:(
Grrrr....truth is I haven't gone to the Doctor in years aside from rollerblade accident/broken finger complications. I have self-treated for over 30 years (weird to think it has been that long :yipes )

FYI...I have successfully rid myself of parasites in the past using these below:

*for parasites: wormwood, marshmallow root, garlic, coconut oil, fresh aloe Vera, black walnut tincture, oregano oil to kill parasites, Chewing on cloves kills any new eggs. (Is estrogenic so only use for a while)

Maybe some these can help you!

OP
walker_in_aus

walker_in_aus

Grrrr....truth is I haven't gone to the Doctor in years aside from rollerblade accident/broken finger complications. I have self-treated for over 30 years (weird to think it has been that long :yipes )

FYI...I have successfully rid myself of parasites in the past using these below:

*for parasites: wormwood, marshmallow root, garlic, coconut oil, fresh aloe Vera, black walnut tincture, oregano oil to kill parasites, Chewing on cloves kills any new eggs. (Is estrogenic so only use for a while)

Maybe some these can help you!
Thanks Lisa! They are all coming up on my list so I'll be sure to give them a go.

Yes I am going back to study Natropathy because I'm ******* sick of being made worse instead of better whenever I seek help with my health in the approved methods. I feel angry about all the people I know who are suffering from "healthcare", drugged to their eyeballs on SSRIs, sedatives, synthetic hormones, corticosteroids and painkillers.

I'm glad to hear you have survived 30 years without healthcare and I'm hoping I can too!

Chad_Catholic

I thought I had appendicitis but the CT scan didn't show anything, but after telling my doctor that I started taking two to four 325 mg aspirin pills a day he said that it's most likely stomach ulcers. During this time I also developed oral thrush or oral candidiasis which is also an effect of stomach ulcers

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals