Stomach, Spleen, And Pancreas Regeneration

Pompadour

Interesting overview of TCM remedies for acute pancreatitis ( can be helpful for chronic too, i guess)

Attachments

• Perspectives_of_traditional_Chinese_medicine_in_pa (1).pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 90

ddjd

has anyone experimented with limonene or Wildcrafted cedar berry to help with healing their pancreas? thanks for suggestions from @Inaut and @Pompadour

Nemo

There's been general discussion about adrenal and thyroid regeneration on this forum - and gut regeneration is a popular topic. However, I've not heard much about protocols for improving stomach, spleen, and pancreas health in the allopathic, functional, or Peat paradigms (plenty about it in TCM, though).

Waynish, have you read this thread on ketotifen? It's an inexpensive antihistamine available OTC in most places and Haidut posted a study that showed a low dose can restore pancreatic funtion: Ketotifen Can Reverse Pancreatic Damage And Improve Digestion

It worked well for forum member methylenewhite after a painful pancreatic episode, but only at an even lower dosage. Higher doses gave severe depression.

richofden

Forum Supporter
For what it´s worth, I´ve begun eating a 3 minutes boiled orange at Spleen Pancreas Meridian Time (09.00-11.00 am), this is solar time, and can wary a lot depending on where you live in the world. I feel pretty good doing this. Google Atom Bergstrom, he has a lot more on this.

ddjd

Sorry @Pompadour and @Antonello you were probably right. My pancreas is in pretty bad health.... It was probably that all along

How can we heal our pancreas guys??

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How can we heal our pancreas guys??
With the low toxin lifestyle and diet. The pancreas gets wrecked because of the liver and toxic bile. Fix the liver and everything else fixes.

ddjd

With the low toxin lifestyle and diet. The pancreas gets wrecked because of the liver and toxic bile. Fix the liver and everything else fixes.
Reading lots on here about taking a pancreas bovine supplement so I think I might try that first. I wonder if you can actually buy raw beef pancreas??

A.R

Reading lots on here about taking a pancreas bovine supplement so I think I might try that first. I wonder if you can actually buy raw beef pancreas??
Is any type of Dairy currently part of your diet?

A.R

Do you really need to ask on a Ray peat forum🤣
Ok fair enough

I would say, by switching to goats milk and slightly warming before drinking can have really positive effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals