Stomach, Spleen, And Pancreas Regeneration

Waynish

There's been general discussion about adrenal and thyroid regeneration on this forum - and gut regeneration is a popular topic. However, I've not heard much about protocols for improving stomach, spleen, and pancreas health in the allopathic, functional, or Peat paradigms (plenty about it in TCM, though).

managing

Over on the Defibron thread I posted a study that says that (methyl palmitate) increases/improves the mucosal boundary of the intestines. My results would seem to support that.

paymanz

I posted study showing creatine is helpful for linings of gut, if I remember correctly.

Also one or two showing aromatase inhibitors help regenerate the thymus gland.

Pompadour

In supplement's brand Christopher's Original Formulas there is a pill called PANCREAS that consists of^ Wildcrafted cedar berry, organic uva ursi leaf, organic licorice root, wildcrafted mullein leaf, cayenne pepper (40 MHU), and wildcrafted goldenseal root.
In one of the articles this Dr. Christopher talks about cedar berry to be able to regenerate pancreas... but i didn'[t see any serious publications about it.

So i wonder if it is possible to help regenerate this organ? Calcification and lack of enzymes or insulin are big issues with pancreas... As i and some people in my family have problems with it i am really concerned about it... Maybe someone here has some experience with using any supplements or anything?

ddjd

There's been general discussion about adrenal and thyroid regeneration on this forum - and gut regeneration is a popular topic. However, I've not heard much about protocols for improving stomach, spleen, and pancreas health in the allopathic, functional, or Peat paradigms (plenty about it in TCM, though).
I've been getting spleen pain the last few days. Could do with some tips

OP
W

Waynish

Try 4 gentleman's decoction. This forum's constituency doesn't seem to care so much about dampness and coldness - but they can give stomach/spleen/pancreas problems. Checkout foods like pumpkin that TCM lists for the spleen. I've not sufficiently researched using spleen and pancreas extracts and organs therapeutically.

Inaut

D-Limonene is said to repair pancreas and liver...just read it somewhere

ddjd

@Joeyd, pancreas are from the center to the left side - no doubt. I know it very well too, unfortunatelly.
I'm sorry but you're completely wrong. just a 2 second Google contradicts what you're saying

"The head of the pancreas is on the right sideof the abdomen and is connected to the duodenum (the first section of the small intestine) through a small tube called thepancreatic duct. The narrow end of thepancreas, called the tail, extends to the left side of the body."

Vinny

In supplement's brand Christopher's Original Formulas there is a pill called PANCREAS that consists of^ Wildcrafted cedar berry, organic uva ursi leaf, organic licorice root, wildcrafted mullein leaf, cayenne pepper (40 MHU), and wildcrafted goldenseal root.
In one of the articles this Dr. Christopher talks about cedar berry to be able to regenerate pancreas... but i didn'[t see any serious publications about it.

So i wonder if it is possible to help regenerate this organ? Calcification and lack of enzymes or insulin are big issues with pancreas... As i and some people in my family have problems with it i am really concerned about it... Maybe someone here has some experience with using any supplements or anything?
Having problems with your pancreas is not good. It is very difficult to treat it, basically there are no medicines for it - only severe diet and/or fasting help (if you,re lucky) according my research.
Im sure mine is screwed up to some extent. Really hope some pufa depletion and the right foods will help to fix it. I really need to optimize it, because, for example , i can,t eat garlic now, and garlic, as we know, is something really working against myriad pathologies.
So, im following the thread.
I wonder, however, from where does this doctor know, that cedar berry regenerates pancreas?
Or, he doesn,t, but has to sell anyway his shmonky-ponky supplements?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals