Stomach infection

OP
M

messtafarian

I just got my automatic lab values back from my followup doctor visit. My hepatic values look really good although alkaline phosphatase has gone up 30 percent though still in the normal range.

BUT

Lymphocytes are at 55 and neutrophils are at 28. That does say "infection." My white blood count is tanked at 3.7 and it should be high if I have an infection. You know...I'm starting to think I might have leukemia.

OP
M

messtafarian

extremecheddar said:
post 109717 I thought a MRI could show everything a CT could if not more?

It depends on what they're looking for. There are technical aspects to both tests that are limiting -- for example with the MRI it's more important to hold *perfectly* still. I think with the CT they can chop up the image into sections in a way they can't with MRI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get any pain relief after your gallbladder was removed?

Btw I know multiple people who suffered diarrhea for several weeks/months after gallbladder surgery. Should eventually settle down.

OP
M

messtafarian

extremecheddar said:
post 109720 Did you get any pain relief after your gallbladder was removed?

Btw I know multiple people who suffered diarrhea for several weeks/months after gallbladder surgery. Should eventually settle down.

I did feel some relief but what was bothering me more was the diarrhea and neuro symptoms. Lots of shaking and muscle twitching. The gallbladder was absolutely horrific according to the surgeon but I still think that any improvement had more to do with the antibiotics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Philomath

I just recieved some fish tetracycline off ebay for 12 dollars. I dont know ray peat's opinion on antibiotic resistance (and it would be satisfying if someone here does know), but it's total war for me: flowers of sulfur, antibiotics, starch avoidance, even diatomaceous earth, even though ray peat is not fond of it. Patients know best. I also had negative tests, breath test, stool test. Nonendoscopy for mex ive read of the complications. Nonethless, i also have appendectomy and chronic protitis / pelvic pain, ibs, and gerd in my history, and that is a problem. How ridiculous it feels to be "diagnosed" with IBS. Good luck.

Whoa! Back up a minute... Fish tetracycline???? I just looked that up on Amazon and there's a brand called Fritz Mardel Maracyn 2 and it says
Each packet contains 10 mg minocycline activity. It does not say anything about excipients. Anybody else here using fish drugs? I've used equestrian pain relievers but not aquatic antibiotics.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Whoa! Back up a minute... Fish tetracycline???? I just looked that up on Amazon and there's a brand called Fritz Mardel Maracyn 2 and it says
Each packet contains 10 mg minocycline activity. It does not say anything about excipients. Anybody else here using fish drugs? I've used equestrian pain relievers but not aquatic antibiotics.
I haven't ordered any fish drugs yet but I do have it as a backup plan if needed.