Stomach/gut issues - help

FitnessMike

My mate's symptoms:

-fullness/dull feeling is the stomach/gut
-bloating that is released thru burping, once he does it instantly comes back
-apple cider vinegar helps, helps to release gas thru burping, without ACV struggle to release gas
-brain fog
-bad bowel movements - could be sibo.

aliml

Many chronic stomach problems (chronic bloating, burping, flatulence, diarrhea, undigested food in stool), fatigue, brain fog, brittle nails, recurrent intestinal infections, allergies, asthma, etc. are caused by a lack of stomach acid (hypochlorhydria). An adequate output of stomach acid is required in order to prevent fungal and bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine (candidiasis and helicobacter pylori) and to facilitate the flow of bile and pancreatic enzymes.

dogtrainer

I had this for four years. I will never know for sure but I suspect the problem was Candida overgrowth in the small intestine and general dysbiosis in the large intestine. I cured myself with antifungals and probiotics. You can search my posts for info

Erin Gilreath

I had this for four years. I will never know for sure but I suspect the problem was Candida overgrowth in the small intestine and general dysbiosis in the large intestine. I cured myself with antifungals and probiotics. You can search my posts for info
Hi, just wanted to know how things were still going with you? I’m very interested in starting the msm, slippery elm, glutamine, and sf722! Thank you!

Vins7

Did you develop the fungal dysbiosis due to taking antibiotics?

dogtrainer

Hi, just wanted to know how things were still going with you? I’m very interested in starting the msm, slippery elm, glutamine, and sf722! Thank you!
I’m still cured. There isn’t anything I can’t eat, my bloating is way down. increasing the homemade probiotic yogurt always brings down transient bloating if I ever get it.

Advocate2021

Sulphur, granular charcoal, camphosal, undeylenic acid, lidocaine, parasite cleanse- not all at once- in rounds- clearing all up for me. Rebuild with good diet (carrot, mushroom, bamboo, etc) and spore biotics and colostrum. optimal thyroid and hormone function to prevent resurgence.

Advocate2021

oh and digestive enzymes so ease the load while doing all this- experimenting with animal based versus non animal based- pancreatic, hcl with pepsin, ox bile veresus product like enzymatic digest gold- both seem effective

Erin Gilreath

I’m still cured. There isn’t anything I can’t eat, my bloating is way down. increasing the homemade probiotic yogurt always brings down transient bloating if I ever get it.
Hi just curious did you have a tough time with upping your dosage of msm? I just feel so terrible I’ve even tried taking molybdenum it helped a little but made my bones and muscles ache! I’ve been studying Dr.Kathleen Janel and it makes so much sense but my body just does not tolerate sulfer well! Any suggestions please? Thank you again!

Goldenboi

Hi just curious did you have a tough time with upping your dosage of msm? I just feel so terrible I’ve even tried taking molybdenum it helped a little but made my bones and muscles ache! I’ve been studying Dr.Kathleen Janel and it makes so much sense but my body just does not tolerate sulfer well! Any suggestions please? Thank you again!
Look up Elliot Overton videos, he talks about sulphur. You can improve sulphur levels with Epson salt baths. Motility is key in gut problems, get things moving.

Erin Gilreath

Look up Elliot Overton videos, he talks about sulphur. You can improve sulphur levels with Epson salt baths. Motility is key in gut problems, get things moving.
Yes I definitely have binged on his videos for sure! I do the Epsom salts baths even though they make me feel horrible. I’m going to resume them but with less salts. Thank you!

dogtrainer

Yes I had to start with pinch doses and slowly move up to the final dose of 1 TBSP. I got the worst headaches of my life as I increased the MSM. I seem to recall a generalized ache throughout my body - like the start of a fever or a bad hangover. But nothing in the bones or joints specifically. I kept with it and eventually the headaches cleared. Once I got to 1 TBSP I experienced massive relief that looked like passing tons of gas. When you’ve been bloated like a balloon for 4 years passing gas feels heavenly. Eventually that active constant building up and releasing of gasses died down, and now I would consider myself simply more gassier than average person. But I’m able to take simple teas like ginger, mint and medications to relieve it.