Stomach growling whilst trying to sleep

AndrogenicJB

My stomach was making a lot of noise whilst I was trying to sleep last night. I think it might be inflammation. What acused it I'm not sure? What's a quick and efficient way to decrease inflammation/help the gut? Thanks

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Something new to your diet, or regularly consumed?
The hake is fairly new, but the potatoes were sprouted, could be that. I think I'm going to start minimsing starch to just one sweet potato a day. Ive been having some inflammation from eating basmati rice lately aswell. Not esay to get all your carbs in from just fruit though.

Perry Staltic

The hake is fairly new, but the potatoes were sprouted, could be that. I think I'm going to start minimsing starch to just one sweet potato a day. Ive been having some inflammation from eating basmati rice lately aswell. Not esay to get all your carbs in from just fruit though.

Yeah sprouted or green skin on potatoes not good. I bet your gut upset will go away on its own.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Yeah sprouted or green skin on potatoes not good. I bet your gut upset will go away on its own.
Yh I think that is most likely it. Ive been dealing with a lot of inflammation lately. From farmed mussels and I ate canned tuna that had sunflower oil in it. Which definately proves the negative effects of pufa. If i have tuna that has no sunflower oil I'm fine. If it does have the oil. You can bet on inflammation in under 10 minutes.