Stomach Cramps From Vitamin D3

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know why I get bad stomach cramping from vitamin d3? I take about 5000 IU orally. This happens with two different brands.

Taken with food? I try not to eat much D3 as I don't think that's been officially deemed equivalent to the standard method of getting it through the skin. It can't be all bad because animals with fur create it on their coat and lick it off, thus ingesting it orally.

I would recommend using a tanning bed in the case that there isn't sun outside. Secondary to that, you can try D3 oil via the skin. Try a little bit at first because you seem to have a sensitivity :)

OP
A

Anonymous

oxidation_is_normal said:
Taken with food? I try not to eat much D3 as I don't think that's been officially deemed equivalent to the standard method of getting it through the skin. It can't be all bad because animals with fur create it on their coat and lick it off, thus ingesting it orally.

I would recommend using a tanning bed in the case that there isn't sun outside. Secondary to that, you can try D3 oil via the skin. Try a little bit at first because you seem to have a sensitivity :)

Yes I take it with food. Good point about the animals licking themselves. I will wait a couple days and try again.

answersfound

You could try vitamin d3 from fish liver?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals