Stomach Bloating

Jing

How do you stop bloating? I'm just always bloated no matter what foods i eat even orange juice makes me bloated, I'm not looking for diet recommendations because I know changing up my diet will not help I literally bloat with all foods .

Josh

How do you stop bloating? I'm just always bloated no matter what foods i eat even orange juice makes me bloated, I'm not looking for diet recommendations because I know changing up my diet will not help I literally bloat with all foods .

have you looked into SIBO? I get bloating and other gut issues, its something i'm looking into now.. A SIBO breath test is my next thing

Cascara Sagrada.

OP
J

Jing

have you looked into SIBO? I get bloating and other gut issues, its something i'm looking into now.. A SIBO breath test is my next thing
How do you get tested for sibo when ever I have brought this up with my doctor's they just dismiss it ..

round

Shredded raw onion soaked in diluted vinegar and salt or just plain water one spoon in the morning with some raw apple or as Ray said "pinch of flower of sulfur” if you don't have allergy to it. but from my experience the best way to get rid of bloating and sibo is to have the shortest transient time without causing diarrhea and in order to do so you need to eliminate food which slows down the digestion e.g.: dairy, unripe fruit e.g. banana, citrus, dry fruit, dates, starch and red meat and all types of fat (stearic acid) (PUFA) ,egg yolk ,liver ,fatty fish ,carrot, cooked onion and garlic ,nightshade family, most spices, gelatin, food coloring, fat soluble supplement :A,E,D omega-3 and any supplement and medication which you can stop taking {if your doctor permits}. Food worked the best for me: homemade apple juice in the morning with some peeled apples then egg whites for launch organic chicken breast and sea salt. Rice water (cooking white rice with water for one hour and separate water on top excluding the fiber) or one meal of well cooked plain rice .occasionally nonfat fish and organic butter, quail meat, also add little sea salt to filtered water, balance the fructose in fruit and sugar with glucose from rice to reduce fructose intake and daily walking plus breathing deep from chest not belly followed by stretching (AIS) method not yoga and light exposure.

Attached Files:

Attachments

• onion.PNG
    onion.PNG
    92.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
OP
J

Jing

Shredded or grated onion soaked in vinegar and salt then rinse and take one tb spoon, two to three times a day with meals.
Sounds nasty lol I hate onions, bowl of vinegar put onion in take it out rinse with water then eat?

milkboi

Tetracyclines helped me with this. I literally was bloated and had stomach pains 24/7 before I took them. Now I'd say my digestion is better than average.

Beastmode

Sometimes a round of the right antibiotics can do the trick. A lot of people can't handle milk until they disinfect their gut first. For some, antibiotics can be very helpful. Besides penicillin, which I've tried with success on this, Erythromycin (antiinflammatory and laxative) and tetracycline (antiinflammatory) are two others Peat believes are safe.

OP
J

Jing

Sometimes a round of the right antibiotics can do the trick. A lot of people can't handle milk until they disinfect their gut first. For some, antibiotics can be very helpful. Besides penicillin, which I've tried with success on this, Erythromycin (antiinflammatory and laxative) and tetracycline (antiinflammatory) are two others Peat believes are safe.
Where would I get these antibiotics?

Beastmode

That I can't help you with, but I'm sure plenty here have a source. PvK is typically available in the mexican drugstores online, but I don't think they're delivering anything these days with the shutdown.

LUH 3417

I would be careful. I took minocycline for 2 weeks last summer and developed extreme itching on my shins, myxedema on my arms and legs, weight gain and other hypo symptoms.

round

Shredded raw onion soaked in diluted vinegar and salt or just plain water one spoon swallowed in the morning with some raw apple or as Ray said "pinch of flower of sulfur” if you don't have allergy to it. but from my experience the best way to get rid of bloating and sibo is to have the shortest transient time without causing diarrhea and in order to do so you need to eliminate food which slows down the digestion e.g.: dairy, unripe fruit e.g. banana, citrus, dry fruit, dates, starch and red meat and all types of fat (stearic acid) (PUFA) ,egg yolk ,liver ,fatty fish ,carrot, cooked onion and garlic ,nightshade family, most spices, gelatin, food coloring, fat soluble supplement :A,E,D omega-3 and any supplement and medication which you can stop taking {if your doctor permits}. Food worked the best for me: homemade apple juice in the morning with some peeled apples then egg whites for launch organic chicken breast and sea salt. Rice water (cooking white rice with water for one hour and separate water on top excluding the fiber) or one meal of well-cooked plain rice .occasionally nonfat fish and organic butter, quail meat, also add little sea salt to filtered water, balance the fructose in fruit and sugar with glucose from rice to reduce fructose intake and daily walking plus breathing deep from chest not belly followed by stretching (AIS) method not yoga and light exposure.

Raw onion?

RealNeat

Dry fast 16, 18 or 20 hours ever few days. Bye bye bloat. Dry fasting has the similar effects as antibiotics on me.

Eat low FODMAP foods, that will help. For emergency use only, I use Pepto Bismol (about double the suggested amount) and my stomach feels better.

accelerator

Dry fast 16, 18 or 20 hours ever few days. Bye bye bloat. Dry fasting has the similar effects as antibiotics on me.

What do you mean by dry fast? People seem to have various definitions of it. No liquid and no food or just no liquid?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals