Stomach Ache

jaa

I've had a stomach ache for a day, that sharpens when I eat ice cream or other sugary foods. I have not had a stomach ache since starting a paleo diet 1.5 years ago, and have not experienced one since eating a peat diet 5 weeks ago. Anyone have any experience with this? Advice?

cliff

I had very bad stomach aches when first starting the culprits were vitamin added milk and florida nautrals OJ for me. Are you taking any supplements? What kind of ice cream do you eat?

OP
J

jaa

It may be the milk. I switched from organic whole milk (vit d added) to organic 1% milk (vit a and d added) just before the stomach aches. The brand is the same so it seems the added vitamin A could be causing the issues.

I also started consuming the ice cream below just before the aches. Before that, I was consuming vanilla of the same brand, and haagan daaz vanilla with no issues.

http://www.presidentschoice.ca/LCLOnlin ... od1910023&

cliff

That's what happened to me, I was somewhat fine with whole milk but switched to 1% and the stomach aches got very bad. The ice cream looks ok maybe the glucose in the toffee pieces or the milk they use.

OP
J

jaa

I'll switch back to the whole milk and see how that goes. Thanks for the advice cliff!