Stomac Ache

Endew

My stomach gets irritated and hurts a lot when empty,i have to eat every 30 minutes.The stomach cramps makes me wake up nearly every night and i have to eat something before i could go back to sleep. Any suggestions?

tara

Could it be an ulcer?

tara

I don't have any experience or particular knowledge in stomach ulcers. Do you know if there's helicobacter pylori (h. pylori) in there - been tested for it? It's a bacteria that seems to be able to cause stomach inflammation, pain, ulcers and other issues, at least sometimes. You could search that on the forum and see what's been suggested for that - I think there have been suggestions for treatment, but I don't remember them. And read up on it in other places too - including regular medical advice.

You may want to consider some kind of antibiotic against it if you have it (pharmaceutical if you don't have another effective strategy).

I think h. pylori is one of the infections that honey may be helpful for - eg raw and/manuka honey. But I wouldn't count on them being enough to deal with an entrenched infection - may need stronger measures.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals