Stimulate Bile Flow And Ensure It Passes Into The Gut Unimpeded

Locutus

Dealing with mercury and to a lesser extent, lead and antimony, detox.

My approach for now is Selenium (260 mcg with eye to go up gradually to 400 ish), NAC (1500 mg with eye to go up to 4500 mg gradually - 50 mg per Kg of body weight) and binders. (Quicksilver Scientific Ultra Binder - with Bentonite Clay + Activated Charcoal- 120 Grams).

This is approach is helping I think. Anyway, I came up with this strategy mainly because of, https://www.tandfonline.com/…/full/10…/24734306.2017.1392076 .

I worked on my gut before and had very good digestion but after starting this regimen I have developed constipation, floaty and clay colored stools and sometimes undigested food (typically fruit). So I added Thorne Bio-Gest... anyway I think that my bile flow is not optimal and that the binders which I take on empty stomach seem to exacerbate this. May they be attracted to my toxic bile and causing blockages? The binders do help with my detox symptoms and I only take half a teaspoon most days, once a day. I want to stimulate bile flow while also working to ensure it flows freely into the gut... This is my intuition on what I need to tweak now. I'm trying to add more things gradually and systematically in a slow and controlled way... Please offer guidance.

mouse

I got pale stools too, ever since becoming ill from mercury exposure.
Over the years I've found that iron, Se (400mcg or greater), mb12, taurine, 50K D3 (or full day of sun exposure) would make my stool dark. It is complicated by relationships, for example, iron does not darken my stool without enough D3 (hence it has nothing to do with the iron supplement "coloring" stool) and b12, taurine has no effect if I run low in b12. I believe what works when heavy metals is involved is very individual so what works for me may have no effect on you. Taurine, glycine, lecithin and ox bile/tudca are the most frequently suggested supplements for bile issues and are worth trying.

OP
Locutus

Locutus

You could try TUDCA: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A68H2BA?. Also artichoke, beet root, dandelion and gentian root are good for bile flow.
Ok got me the TUDCA. 250 mg per dose. Any suggestions concerning dosing?
I also have Thorne Bio Gest which has:
2019-09-24 (2).png
I guess I'll do one TUDCA with every meal and titrate up gradually until I feel the digestion furnace is burning too hot...

Markus

Ok got me the TUDCA. 250 mg per dose. Any suggestions concerning dosing?
I also have Thorne Bio Gest which has:
View attachment 14901
I guess I'll do one TUDCA with every meal and titrate up gradually until I feel the digestion furnace is burning too hot...
I think one capsule with each meal is a good dose. There shouldn't be a need to go any higher unless you are having severe liver issues.

TabulaRasa

I’ve tried TUDCA in the past, and when I first started, it seemed to darken my stool. I took a long break from it since. At present I am trialing it again because it seems I am still struggling with fat digestion (light colored/yellow, floating, diarrhea).

I am also trying to see whether or not a low oxalate diet improves things. I have read that oxalates can cause problems in the liver/gallbladder.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals